Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greg I am not understanding about being American. Really, I don't.

Leaving Ron Paul out of it, have you never heard of the concept of state's rights before? I realize it isn't the 'in' thing anymore to actually have power in the hands of the people - but it is crucial to a government of, for and by the people.

There are things specifically given to the federal government in the constitution - specific and limited - and I think that was to perserve the people's right to actually address their government and have their ideas heard.

I don't understand the part about being an American and someone wanting to take that away. I didn't get that.

Yes, many things are the way they are for a reason - for sure - but not always the a good reason.

Perhaps there are good federal laws - I'm sure I can think of some if I try really hard. I mean laws federally enacted that would not have been better left to the states - surely there are some.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    greatgreatAmerican

What was the outcome? Of what?

Of churches getting involved?
    If memory serves me there is a law that prohibits the churches and non profits from specially endorsing a candidate for office.
    Which also being repealed by the Good Doc.
    Shouldn't there be a seperation of church and state?

Isn't it the church that LOVES illegal immigration? So, you can't have it both ways. think about it.

Also, just a little logic would give you the answer you need. Churches are tax exempt. They are federally under the jurisdication of the gov., SO it would be a conflict of interest for all parties to allow a church to endorse or otherwise promote a candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I was Born in America under a American Government I was raised American under a American Government I work and Play under that same American Goverment.
    The point is that this isn't the same government that you grew up with.

"Ask not what your government can do for you but ask what YOU can do for your country" - Nowhere in todays US government is that the prevailing mindset, todays government wants to control almost every aspect of your life and there are way too many people that are satisfied with that.
    Bingo. Blind faith, blind trust. This is NOT the same government I was born under. The government is corrupt and the media is corrupt and till we get the balls to call it like it is, we will loose it all - soon enough.

MEMBERS OF THE CFR REMOVE THEIR NAME FROM MEMBERSHIP WHILE RUNNING AND HOLDING OFFICE AS PRESIDENT. If you dig deeper, you will find that Hillary, George Bush, Giuliani, Thompson, ALL OF THE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEES, have at one time or another belonged to either the CFR, Trialateral Commission, or the Bilderberg Group. Their pledge is to make sure that anyone elected into office is/was a member who will continue to employ other members. They all stick together and aim for the same outcomes. Which is the GLOBAL ELITE controlling the people. NEW WORLD ORDER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Church should not be involved in politics in any way - for the sake of the future of the Church - not politics.

Yes, the politicians all have the same agenda - they have been marching along doing their jobs for the masters for at least 50 years, probably longer.

They have successfully mangaged to convince the American people that we align oursleves behind one side of the so called parties or the other - when there is no 'parties' - there is only party.

Republican or Democrat should be dropped from our vocabulary - except for use as a word to denote skullduggery.

They have the American people lined up and they know for sure that they won't stray from one party or another. A certain number will line up and vote for either of the two parties and therefore a third party has no chance. They don't care who gets elected - not really. Maybe a little jealousy among thieves - but push comes to shove, they all work together. They just want to be sure no new ideas get heard or no one who doesn't belong to the group doesn't get in office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    MEMBERS OF THE CFR REMOVE THEIR NAME FROM MEMBERSHIP WHILE RUNNING AND HOLDING OFFICE AS PRESIDENT. If you dig deeper, you will find that Hillary, George Bush, Giuliani, Thompson, ALL OF THE PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEES, have at one time or another belonged to either the CFR, Trialateral Commission, or the Bilderberg Group. Their pledge is to make sure that anyone elected into office is/was a member who will continue to employ other members. They all stick together and aim for the same outcomes. Which is the GLOBAL ELITE controlling the people. NEW WORLD ORDER.
    The best example is BARACK OBAMA his name isn't in any list but he IS a member.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    greatgreatAmerican

What was the outcome? Of what?

Of churches getting involved?
    If memory serves me there is a law that prohibits the churches and non profits from specially endorsing a candidate for office.
    Which also being repealed by the Good Doc.
    Shouldn't there be a seperation of church and state?

Isn't it the church that LOVES illegal immigration? So, you can't have it both ways. think about it.

Also, just a little logic would give you the answer you need. Churches are tax exempt. They are federally under the jurisdication of the gov., SO it would be a conflict of interest for all parties to allow a church to endorse or otherwise promote a candidate.
    Agreed but
    I don’t feel that the church should have been taken or tried to be taken away from worship at schools at court houses on our money or any other place these anti God groups want it out of I think when it comes to God and Jesus Pull out all the stops, pray any place you want, read the bible any where its needed especially in congress and the white house
    Maybe if those Bone heads followed the bible they could actually get something done. But I think churches should be kept out of Issue of the state because of the Compassion or of the different religious beliefs and in all honesty we vote from the church not as a church
    What I mean is if the church wants some thing they each member knows what is right and a true believer will vote that way as the live… The way they live in all aspects of life. I must remember every day that The lord gave us the Right to rule over ourselves and to Govern our people as we see fit. In his Likeness not ours. But then I believe that some of these Big over grown FAKE churches should cut some loose to uncle Sam when its needed. But not as a law as a gift… In the same way I never seen any reason for the church to ever become a Business of making money just for profit and some do. Most don’t but some are more about money then about God which in my view is very wrong.

Let’s try to never confuse Compassion of the churches for the Human Race as a support for Crime. Because its not.
    No church I go to supports criminal Aliens but some do mostly catholic churches. From what ive seen in my life must churces support all refuges
    thats why these criminal aliens that are here cry so in ways that try to pull at people harts. also in my view very very wrong

Banned
    Greg I am not understanding about being American. Really, I don't.

Leaving Ron Paul out of it, have you never heard of the concept of state's rights before? I realize it isn't the 'in' thing anymore to actually have power in the hands of the people - but it is crucial to a government of, for and by the people.

There are things specifically given to the federal government in the constitution - specific and limited - and I think that was to perserve the people's right to actually address their government and have their ideas heard.

I don't understand the part about being an American and someone wanting to take that away. I didn't get that.

Yes, many things are the way they are for a reason - for sure - but not always the a good reason.

Perhaps there are good federal laws - I'm sure I can think of some if I try really hard. I mean laws federally enacted that would not have been better left to the states - surely there are some.
    Again I have to agree take Ron Paul Out of it for the rest of this and we can accomplish allot together... Lately I’ve done allot of thinking about this…
    we get to vote on state laws and such but do we ever till just this year ever really get a say in federal laws… why cant we vote on all laws all issues… Like before Bush took us any where in the middle east we should have had some emergency votes as a country simple as that. I know we elected these bone heads to represents us so we should let them do that jib but each issue the come up with we should still get to vote Must of them are law dogs any way let let them right the federal laws we still vote on them and when the don’t do the Job we hired them for let them go fire them with a vote. Each American has one vote its time we make it law they use it. I propose a picture idea voting card for American born people only

If people want to say my government is so bad then vote it out… but a man should never write some foolish pieces of paper with 100 reasons why the government is wrong, while telling people he’s not supporting any part of our Government and its movement
    Then not go vote that man has done nothing for his country of his fellow man but cry Like a baby and then still live with the bad issues for him.

As for the federal laws there are many, many, many, laws that we have on the federal level we can not do with out there are in fact ways and mot don’t do it that the states can strengthen its voice by making those laws better immigration us the best place to start. I know most people hate the federal Courts because the over turn state laws which I find wrong some times. Again let the people vote on all that.

Just me, but I think the big overgrown churches should cut some loose to do God's work - not perpetuate this corrupt government. This government needs to be put on a very lean, cleansing diet, until it gets back to doing the things it should do.

The only significant thing about taking prayer out of school, etc., is that Christians just sat around and whined about it and didn't remind themselves and their children, that no one, no one, can take God out of anything. As long as God is with you, He is there.

No one, no one, can tell you when you can pray - that's strictly between you and God.

Perhaps if Christians, (pointing at myself) had spent a little more time on our knees or talking with God as we work, we would not be having so many problems in this area, or our schools.

Perhaps if we had put the monies we have to work doing God's work, rather than giving it to corrupt politicians, we wouldn't be having these problems.

If we truly believe that God is God - the Almighty God - why are we putting so much faith, trust, and money into politicians???

I'm preaching at myself now -----

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    I was Born in America under a American Government I was raised American under a American Government I work and Play under that same American Goverment.
    The point is that this isn't the same government that you grew up with.

"Ask not what your government can do for you but ask what YOU can do for your country" - Nowhere in todays US government is that the prevailing mindset, todays government wants to control almost every aspect of your life and there are way too many people that are satisfied with that.
    For the most part it the same but the people arnt... Americans have gooton to lazy and then want to wine when things dont go there way...
    I never ask what my country can do for me before i do my job as an American Country man..
    Its time those people that are satisfyed go out an vote and make a change ... We can change alot in the next year if we just do it...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast