Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is some websites you might be intrested with Baldwin

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

www.baldwin2008.com

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I don't think we can hope for a better candidate than Chuck Baldwin.

Chuck Baldwin said, 'America’s illegal immigration nightmare ends the day I become President!'

http://baldwin2008.com/issues/immigration/

“The time for rhetoric is over. We will seal our borders and ports. I support construction of a fence to secure our borders, but a Baldwin Administration will not wait for the construction of a fence in order to seal and secure our borders. We will utilize whatever force is necessary, including regular military personnel, to effectively secure our borders immediately. It is lunacy to send troops and National Guard half way around the world to protect the borders of Iraq while leaving our own borders wide open.’

Chuck Baldwin 2008!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

I just love all the people who are going to vote for people who can't win, but will siphon votes.......handing the presidency to HUSSEIN.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I just love all the people who are going to vote for people who can't win, but will siphon votes.......handing the presidency to HUSSEIN.
    Is it wrong to vote for someone who embodies our highest ideals?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Chuck Baldwin, will put a stop to a lot of the bull that is going around. We need help here in AMERICA, major help, for the bush screw ups need to be fixed not continued.
    Koobster
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Baldwin and Barr will simply siphon votes.....and while I detest McShame, I'll be darn if I'll just hand the presidency over to Hussein.

There are a number of republicans that are looking good for congress, and we might possibly gain some seats. That is where we have to take our stand.......in the congress.

But with Hussein and a democrat congress, we are completely sunk!

MW
    CitizenJustice wrote:

Baldwin and Barr will simply siphon votes.....and while I detest McShame, I'll be darn if I'll just hand the presidency over to Hussein.

There are a number of republicans that are looking good for congress, and we might possibly gain some seats. That is where we have to take our stand.......in the congress.

But with Hussein and a democrat congress, we are completely sunk!
    You make a good point. As the election goes, so could the U.S. Congress. In other words, if Obama is swept into the White House we could be looking at more Democrats being selected than would normally be expected. Like I in another thread, we are facing a lose-lose situation. However, an Obama presidency would be the bigger lose of the two (IMO).

For the record, I would love to see Baldwin win. However, I think we all know the chances of that happening are slim to none.

The position we're in really sucks!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To make matters worse...

To make matters worse for the CP..the California branch which is called something else, has just broken off from the CP and will be putting forth
    Alan Keys..thereby further watering down the CP. It's a shame really.

Republican Party

The only way for the Republican Party to get back on track is to let it crash. The neo cons must be purged from the GOP . Ron Paul, ironically, will be one of the few republicans left in congress in November. Too bad nobody listened and nobody cared.

MW
    jazzloverinc wrote:

The only way for the Republican Party to get back on track is to let it crash.
    I would normally agree but unfortunately there is currently too much at risk. IMO, a Democrat president and Dem. controlled Congress would be more than we, and the country, could handle at this time. We're all entitled an opinion - you've got yours and I mine.

As things stand right now I will not be voting for the President of the United States in November. I absolutely can't vote Obama, can't bring myself to vote McCain, and refuse to vote for anyone else out of fear of aiding Obama. I will vote, just not for the office of President of the United States.

Are you actually implying that we shouldn't vote Republican so that the party will crash and burn? Let's not forget that 90% (if not more) of those in the U.S. Congress that stand with us are Republicans.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast