Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I just love all the people who are going to vote for people who can't win, but will siphon votes.......handing the presidency to HUSSEIN.
    Yes.

I completely agree with voting for the BEST candidate now. NOT the lesser of two evils to just placate the puppetmasters who already put worth BOTH candidates.

I'd rather vote my conscious than vote for a liar, a cheat, a backstabbing machevellian candidate in McCain. He will DO MORE HARM to the republican base and America by voting him in.

My logic is thus. IF we vote for McCain, our republican ideals will mean naught. We will allow them to be coveted by a slick-talker, special interest hack who will reform the republican platform into a democratic one.

McCain will actually do more harm to true republicanism if he is elected, than naught.

It would be like asking your cheating, lying girlfriend to marry you. You perpetuate the lies, the sham of a relationship, the meaning of it all by validating the person by THEN SUPPORTING THEM because you are too afraid to let go and go with what your heart tells you.

So, there you have.

McCAIN YOU CAN GO SCREW YOURSELF. WE TRUE REPUBLICANS ARE NOT GONNA VOTE FOR YOU!!!

GO PANDER TO WHOMEVER -----

I hope the convention raises enough of an alarm to throw that bum out.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    jazzloverinc wrote:

The only way for the Republican Party to get back on track is to let it crash.
    I would normally agree but unfortunately there is currently too much at risk. IMO, a Democrat president and Dem. controlled Congress would be more than we, and the country, could handle at this time. We're all entitled an opinion - you've got yours and I mine.

As things stand right now I will not be voting for the President of the United States in November. I absolutely can't vote Obama, can't bring myself to vote McCain, and refuse to vote for anyone else out of fear of aiding Obama. I will vote, just not for the office of President of the United States.

Are you actually implying that we shouldn't vote Republican so that the party will crash and burn? Let's not forget that 90% (if not more) of those in the U.S. Congress that stand with us are Republicans.
    You use alot of keywords to frigten and scare...
    "too much to loose..."
    "fearing to vote for someone else...party will crash and burn.."

These are the same type of "keywords" that led us to an unconstitutional war. That are leading us to war with Iran etc..

ALL NONSENSE.

You send a message. I will NOT be voting for OBAMA EVER!! BUT I will certainly NOT VOTE FOR McCAIN EITHER.

So, I will vote Barr or Baldwin, or write Ron Paul's name in.

Whatever --- what does it matter if they lie, steal and steer the republican base from you if you are gonna vote for them anyways? What is the logic in ever opposing them, then?

These choices - Obama or McCain <--- u think they are unique? They are put forward by those who want one currency, the NAU, a dissolvement of the constitution etc.... so by voting for either of them, you are condoning it.

Also, if you think the Republican party IS NOT crashing and burning, then where the heck have you been? I don't care WHAT YOU CALL URSELF (not you, but McCain)-- Because we know that just cause you say ur a republican doesn't mean you are <--- RINO.

So, unless a republican votes with republican ideals then they ain't one.

And I am one, so come election time - I will vote for the most republican person running for office; Chuck Baldwin.

What I would like to see, is for the patriotic Republican (and Democratic for that matter) leave their party and form a new one. It is great that we have patriotic Republicans in congress, but all that has gotten us is a stalemate....actually that is being kind.....we are LOSING. All we have gotten with only patriotic congressmen, and OBL presidents is a wide open border, unenforced immigration laws, and amnesty looming over our heads. If this battle is to be won, it will be won at the executive level. And the Republican Party has been piss poor in that regard. It is piss poor because it is bought by the Chamber of Commerce and other globalist interest groups. That will never change no matter how long we have patriots in congress.

The president is in charge of the OHS and BP, not congress. We can have all of the Tancredos and Sessions we want, but if this party continues to churn out OBLs for the executive consistently and continually, then we have gotten nowhere. That is why I support the replacement of the Republican Party with a new patriotic party that is not bought by globalist corporate interests. That is why I will vote Constitution Party. If anyone has any clue as to how we are going to wrest control of the Republican presidential nomination process from the Chamber of Commerce, I am all ears. Until then, forming a new party, and allowing the Republican Party to die, is the way to go. I am NOT discounting the patriots we have in the House....I am inviting them to JOIN us in the creation of a new party that is not saturated with globalist lobby money. One that is actually CAPABLE of nominating a presidential candiate that is not an outright traitor, like the ones the Rep party continually gives us.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

neo cons

The biggest problem we have over all are the neo cons who are concerned with imperialism...those whackos who were far to the left communist trotskyites that Rice recruited into the administration. They are poison. The only way to purge them is for the GOP to crash and hope like heck they don't weasel their way into Obama's camp. The republicans (other than Ron Paul) who are holding seats now don't have the guts to stand up to them and run them out on a rail, therefore, we have to clean house. We need representatives and senators who will stand up to AIPAC because they are using our blood and treasure for issues in the middle east. If the present republicans really wanted the borders closed, they would have done so. Both parties are lookin the same to me...McCain is an amnesty guy and so is Obama...so I might as well vote for Bob Barr. At least he's for limiting the government and the outrageous spending and pulling the polecats back to the constitution.

Re: neo cons

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    The biggest problem we have over all are the neo cons who are concerned with imperialism...those whackos who were far to the left communist trotskyites that Rice recruited into the administration. They are poison. The only way to purge them is for the GOP to crash and hope like heck they don't weasel their way into Obama's camp. The republicans (other than Ron Paul) who are holding seats now don't have the guts to stand up to them and run them out on a rail, therefore, we have to clean house. We need representatives and senators who will stand up to AIPAC because they are using our blood and treasure for issues in the middle east. If the present republicans really wanted the borders closed, they would have done so. Both parties are lookin the same to me...McCain is an amnesty guy and so is Obama...so I might as well vote for Bob Barr. At least he's for limiting the government and the outrageous spending and pulling the polecats back to the constitution.
    We do not agree much Jazz, but here we are in agreement....aside from Barr, who I believe is not with us on immigration. But yes, this party is dominated by neoconservatives who have strayed way beyond the foreign policy principles that defined the Republican Party for generations.....not to mention neocon dogmatism for free trade, another huge break from Republican ideals for generations. You are also correct that their roots lay with Trotskyites....to think that this current policy sprung from a bunch of commies who only split with the USSR because of a beef between Trotsky and Stalin. Their war on the Stalinists (which was not patriotic, but self-interested) died in 1991, and the vacuum needed to be filled by a new enemy.....Muslims in the middle east being the prime target for continuance of their foreign policy objectives. I agree on AIPAC too. We are fighting Israel's wars for them. Pat Buchanan has some great writings on this.

All that said, I would throw aside my dislike for neocons as long as they join us on immigration. A new political force grounded on immigration control, fair trade, campaign finance reform, and securing America's middle class is what we need. IMO, neocons and even Democrats can be accepted as long as they agree with the above.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Jazzloverinc wrote:

so I might as well vote for Bob Barr. At least he's for limiting the government and the outrageous spending and pulling the polecats back to the constitution.
    Yep, and he also supports amnesty! Sorry, Bob Barr is a non-starter for me.

The republicans (other than Ron Paul) who are holding seats now don't have the guts to stand up to them and run them out on a rail, therefore, we have to clean house.
    How quickly we forget that it was a majority of Republicans that heeded our phone calls and stopped amnesty dead in its tracks. I'm getting the feeling that border security and amnesty aren't priority issues with you. I for one am very thankful for the many Republicans that stood with us against amnesty! Without them our cause would have already been lost.

Nope, I don't buy into the theory that throwing the baby out with the bath water will better serve us in our fight against illegal immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Priority

MW..what candidate running is making amnesty/immigration their top priority? Not a one of them. What we have is what we have. I consider a return to the constitution the BEST way to fight the immigration problem because it is a symptom of a larger problem...a government run amok. Even Baldwin doesn't have that on the top of his list. As I said before...if we can get the federal government back to the constitution...the 10th amendment..the states and the people will have more to say about illegal immigration and can take action without having to be smacked down by the lower courts.

Buchanan

Bear...I am reading Pat Buchanan's book "Where the Right went Wrong" right now. Excellent! I have read other articles about the neo cons...Pat Buchanan's is the best so far. I am looking forward to reading his new book..."Churchill, Hitler and the Un Necessary War".

Truth to Power

Buchanan and Ron Paul speak truth to power..that is why i love them..and that is why they are hated.

"The only way for the Republican Party to get back on track is to let it crash. The neo cons must be purged from the GOP ."

You may not like the republican party as it now stands, (who does?), but unfortunately, members of congress will be elected the same day as the president. So there is no option of seeing who wins the presidency before we see what happens with congress.

There are quite a few republicans who are working darn hard against the IA's. Cannon is out, Barletta will be in, and other candidates have a great chance of winning, ALL against IA's.

The fringe candidates for president, Baldwin and Barr don't stand a snowball's chance in Hades, and everyone nows it.

And you talk about how rotten the republican party is, but WHO VOTED DOWN THE COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION PACKAGE IN JUNE 07? WHO VOTED DOWN THE DREAM ACT? In fact, there have been a LOT of attempts to get IA legislation through.........and WHO STOPPED IT? The ROTTEN REPUBLICANS you are belly-aching about. Sure, we stayed on top of them with emails, faxes, and phone calls. But that is going to be required for probably, the next 8 years, until the LAWS ARE FINALLY ENFORCED and we are getting rid of IA's by ATTRITION.

YOU WILL SINK THIS COUNTRY COMPLETELY BY HANDING THE PRESIDENCY TO HUSSEIN.

By the way, check this out. Hussein is NOT the first BLACK candidate, he is the first ARAB candidate. He actually has very little black in him. And his Arab relatives are vicious!!!! And this is what you want to turn the U.S. over to?

GOD HELP US.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast