Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Also, the quantity of posts (loser's Posts: 4022) does not really equate to an ALIPAC Super Hero. Quality is important too.
    I doubt you've read my posts, but I have read yours. I have never seen a greater collection of whines anywhere on the Internet. Your answer to everything seems to be CHANGE and that sounds familiar. Barack is that you? Go punish your mother.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(loser's Posts: 4022) does not really equate to superhero...

loser wrote: I doubt you've read my posts.
    Yes, I did read many of them. And that is the reason for the observation that the quantity of posts (Loser's Posts: 4022) does not really equate to an ALIPAC Super Hero. Quality is important too. Something that was obviously lost on you.

but I have read yours. I have never seen a greater collection of whines anywhere on the Internet.
    False again. Flinging insults and backing them up with facts are not the same thing.

Telling lies about other people only makes your own asinine statements look more asinine, hateful, arrogant, bullying, and immature (all common themes in many of your comments to other people).

Your answer to everything seems to be CHANGE and that sounds familiar.
    False again.

I am a proponent of secure borders and enforcing existing immigration laws. Also, I offer solutions (more solutions1, solutions2, solutions3, solutions4, solutions5, solutions6, solutions7, solutions8, solutions9, solutions10 ).
    As with illegal immigration, most of the problems in the U.S. are not new things or CHANGE, but abuses we should STOP doing (such as allowing existing immigration laws to be flagrantly ignored).

• (01) STOP lawlessness; enforce the laws and uphold the U.S. Constitution; stop the abuse of the pardon process that put politicians above the law;

• (02) STOP starting unnecessary wars (and stop the fear mongering and lies as an excuse to start wars (e.g. no WMD));

• (03) STOP plutocracy/kleptocracy, pork-barrel, corporate welfare (such as tax subsidies for EXXON with record $44 Billion in profits), graft, bloat, peddling influence, waste, and other abuses of power (e.g. such as Congress giving itself 9 raises between 1997 and 2007);

• (05) STOP election fraud, stop blocking access to ballots; stop Gerrymandering; implement common-sense election reforms, and give voters a printed verifiable receipt of their vote;

• [08] STOP the abuse of the monetary system; the Federal Reserve is a usurious, dishonest, pyramid-scheme that has far-reaching negative side-effects on our economy and society; the Fed creates money out of thin air, and the Fed and member banks receive interest on it, and then convert money created out of thin air into real assets and property from confiscation via foreclosures and defaults, predatory practices, and usury;

• (09) STOP the misinformation and ignorance; an educated electorate is paramount; an ignorant electorate will be abused and exploited and only have themselves to thank for it;

• (10) STOP the unnecessary middle men (i.e. government and insurance companies) and fraud in the healthcare system; stop killing 195,000per year by medical mistakes; also, if the 9 problems above were adequately addressed, it would reduce the pressues on the healthcare systems; today, it was reported that 9 veterans' deaths in the V.A. hospital in Illinios were directly linked to negligence, mistakes, violations, and poor medical care; what does Congress do? It gives itself another raise, like its 9 raises between 1997 and 2007; while our troops go without armor, medical care, and promised benefits;

So, clearly, once again, your comment has no basis in fact, and your rude and counter-producitive statments are completely unsubstantiated, false, and backed up with zero evidence what so ever.

loser wrote: Barack is that you?
    More childish nonsense. I am not a Barack Obama fan (as indicated above), because his voting record on illegal immigration is one of the worst in Congress. He's in the bottom 20% of all 535 members of Congress.

loser wrote: Go punish your mother.
    Resorting to low-class insults like that simply demonstrates the weakness of your arguments, and the shallowness of your empty rhetoric.

While it is entertaining, you are simply making a fool of yourself, and such childish statements merely demonstrate your own immaturity and childishness (for such an old guy too; maybe it is senility?). What ever the malfunction, it is counter-productive to the goal of ALIPAC. Such hateful, bullying comments to other people who support ALIPAC's cause demonstrates a lack of true concern for ALIPAC's cause. I'm sure ALIPAC is grateful for your wonderful assistance to their cause, by insulting other ALIPAC members and visitors without any provocation whatsoever; possibly discouraging members from making donations to ALIPAC.

loser wrote: I doubt you've read my posts.
    Again, I did read many of them. What is obvious is that you must be a very unhappy person if all you do is spend all your time posting thousands of comments (enough to become a an ALIPAC Superhero), oblivious to the difference between quantity of posts (Loser's Posts: 4022) and quality, and thinking of new ways to insult other people who offered no provocation whatsoever.

Man, these bloated utopian whines just keep coming. You've probably exceeded me in word count.

Our posts are available for all to see and decide who's a fool. I think it's likely folks reviewing the threads will see that you leave a string of discouraged quitters in your wake. I hope you're giving the big money to the cause and it makes up for your decimation of the grassroots that will join you in sitting on their hands.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOSERvillelabor (how apropos) . . .

loservillelabor wrote: Man, these bloated utopian whines just keep coming. You've probably exceeded me in word count.
    Not true. I offer facts, information, and solutions too (e.g. solutions 1, solutions 2, solutions 3, solutions 4, solutions 5, solutions 6, solutions 7, solutions 8, solutions 9, solutions 10, solutions 11 ).
    That is more constructive than your comments to other members which demonstrate unwarranted and unjustified hatefullness, snottyness, bullying, and empty rhetoric.
    Why?
    How is that helping ALIPAC?

Where are these so-called whines? In your imagination only? Care to provide proof? Or just more hateful, rude, empty rhetoric? . . . and telling other ALIPAC members to "get out of the way" ?

loservillelabor wrote: Our posts are available for all to see and decide who's a fool.
    Yes, and if they review the thread, they will see how you (completely unprovoked) hurl hateful, bullying insults at other ALIPAC members. It is safe to say the majority of readers will see that quite clearly; including the accusations and conclusions about other people that are not substantiated by any facts or evidence of any kind.

In fact, your own previous rude comment alluded to your mistake . . .
    loservillelabor wrote: Maybe I'm being unfair and you guys are participating in the Founders final remedy, but this place here is political action. Help or get out of the way.
    Yes, your comments are unfair, hateful, and counter-productive.
    And how are we "in the way"?
    What "final remedy"?
    What are you talking about?
    Is everyone supposed to bow to your 4024 posts, as if you have some seniority and right to tell other people to "get out of the way"?

loservillelabor wrote: . . . this place here is political action.
    Precisely. Perhaps you should practice what you preach?

Why don't you admit (as you alluded to above) to making a mistake and move on, rather than dig a deeper hole with more unsubstantiated, factless, baseless, hateful insults that is typical of someone so small and childish that they can not debate any issue intelligently with facts and substance, and finally in frustration resorts to baseless, low-class insults, name-calling, and unprovoked personal attacks, such as the following . . .
    loservillelabor wrote: Go punish your mother.
    loservillelabor wrote: Your answer to everything seems to be CHANGE and that sounds familiar. Barack is that you?
    loservillelabor wrote: Help or get out of the way.
    loservillelabor wrote: Blah. Blah. Blah.
    loservillelabor wrote: Man, these bloated utopian whines just keep coming.
    loservillelabor wrote: I think it's likely folks reviewing the threads will see that you leave a string of discouraged quitters in your wake.
    "leave a string of discouraged quitters"?
    How? What exactly do you base that on?
    Where did I discourage anyone from the goal of ALIPAC?
    I'm the webmaster and contributing member (time and money) to several organizations with thousands of members.

loservillelabor wrote: BS. You're talking about my grandchildren here. Let's correct it now.
    Who ever said anything about not fixing it now?
    Again, you have somehow drawn the strange conclusion that others are not interested in solutions now. Why? Do you think your 4024 comments somehow makes you a mind-reader, and qualifies you to draw conclusions that are totally unsubstantiated in any way?

Thus, your comments are completely false. You can not know what other people are doing, and your comments simply reveal that arrogance and ignorance.

So, how is that leaving "a string of discourage quitters". Where are these quitters? Where do you come up with these unsubstantiated conclusions? Where's your proof? Care to provide any proof, or just more hateful, rude, empty rhetoric?

While such childishness and hatefullness may be entertaining to some (you obviously), it isn't very productive or helping ALIPAC, is it?

loservillelabor wrote: I hope you're giving the big money to the cause and it makes up for your decimation of the grassroots that will join you in sitting on their hands.
    I am a contributor to many organizations that want secure borders and immigration laws enforced to stop illegal employers.
    So whose sitting on their hands?
    How is that "decimation of the grassroots" ?
    Once again, your comments are unsubstantiated by any facts.
    In fact, there are many facts that soundly refute your numerous invalid conclusions and false statements.

Do you think your 4024 comments is more than what other people are doing?
    What are you doing (if anything; besides insulting other ALIPAC members)?

Do you think your insults to ALIPAC members is helping ALIPAC?
    Do you think just because you have 4024 comments, that you are some sort of hero and that gives you some justification to hurl hateful and childish insults at other ALIPAC members who provided no provocation whatsoever? Obviously so.

Again, you must have a sad and lonely existence if all you can do is sit around and find new ways to insult other ALIPAC members who offered no provocation what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques_usa
    And that was my first instinct to. But facts are facts and the candidates are what they are, and if Hillary/Obama are in office you not only won't have a vote, you won't have a country, nor a voice that will have any influence.
    you are out of your freekin mind pal. you are either sadly delusional or a blatant McCain plant, to bring that riduculous notion here that he would do any good for any of us.

you fail to understand just how deep he has already stuck the knife in all our backs, repeatedly, and with absolute malice.

with a Dem in the WH, our congressional conservatives (note I did not say Republicans, because these days the word republican means only "spineless weasel" to me) will be MUCH MORE apt to resist the Dem amnesties and capitulation-to-mexico plans, just on party line stances, than they would be with a RINO in the WH.

your political analysis skills need some work, regardless if you actually believe what you're saying (because it's much easier for conservatives in congress to block a Dem president's idiotic plans than those of a RINO), or if you are indeed a plant for McVain (which would show that you have woefully underestimated the level of visceral intense dislike people like me have for McVain). I won't ever consider voting for McVain. many of us do very much see him for the enemy that he is.

as much as I destest Obama and his empty-headed messianic-complex followers, a McVain presidency would set the conservative movement back 50 years. Obama would at best set it back 4 or 8 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    It's time to teach McCain a lesson, because he obviously didn't learn before. He's not conservative and I will certainly not "settle" for him. He disgusts me. I tell people all day long how awful he is, and educate them on his past. I can't wait for him to lose, and I hope he loses his senate seat in the process.
    +1

I hope he goes down really really hard.
    he's despicable.

McCain should go down. He's admitted he's a liberal. Everybody take a deep breath and face the fact we need to put all of their noses in a corner, elect anyone who isn't from the Dims or GOP and get through this.

No more of the same!

The status quo is the foe. If in doubt, vote 'em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    McCain should go down. He's admitted he's a liberal. Everybody take a deep breath and face the fact we need to put all of their noses in a corner, elect anyone who isn't from the Dims or GOP and get through this.

No more of the same!
    Rattler, I agree 100%.
    Vote out the bums.
    If in doubt, vote 'em out.
    The status quo is the foe.

Voters should look at their politicians' voting records (scroll down to the Immigration section for each politician; e.g. Nader, Obama, McCain, Clinton).
    Here's a web-page I created to show which Congress persons have voted for another SHAMNESTY BILL (like the one in 1986 that more than quadrupled the problem), voted to give Social Security to illegal aliens, have more compassion for illegal aliens than their fellow Americans, and vote to despicably pit American citizens and illegal aliens against each other for profits and votes.

As for McCain, his chances are not very good at all.
    Regardless of who the Democrat nomination is (Hillary or Obama), McCain's chances are dismal, because McCain has alienated many Republican voters too.

Also, look at where the money is going.
    The two Democrat candidates are getting most of the money.

Federal Campaign Donations:
    • Candidate's ___ # $200+ _ %Donors __ # $2,300+ _ %Donors _ # $4,600 _ %Donors
    • Name: ________ Donors __ upto $200 _ Donors ____ $2300+ __ Donors ___ $4,600
    ________________ ________ ___________ __________ _________ ________ _______
    • Clinton, Hillary ___ 57,975 ___ 12% ___ 19,949 _____ 63% _____ 7,411 ______ 33%
    • Obama, Barack __ 69,628 ___ 26% ___ 16,259 _____ 43% _____ 1,964 ______ 10%
    • McCain, John ____ 27,205 ___ 22% ____ 6,183 _____ 45% ______ 731 _______ 9%

John McCain doesn't have a chance, unless voter sentiments change drastically between now and 4-NOV-2008, because:
    • (1) most voter donations (of all sizes) are not going to John McCain.

• (2) Most (vastly more) of the largest donations (of $4,600) are going to to BOTH Democrat candidates, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

• (3) John McCain's share of the $4,600 donations is a tiny 7.8%

• (4) John McCain's share of the $2,300+ donations is a tiny 14.6%

• (5) John McCain's share of the smaller $200 (or less) donations is only 17.6%

• (6) John McCain has alienated many conservatives on many issues (e.g. illegal immigration, McCain-Feingold campaign finance, Iraq, taxation, economic issues, etc.)

What is interesting is that Hillary Clinton is receiving by far the largest number of BIG donations ($4,600), but she is behind Obama.
    While the richest BIG money donors like Hillary the most, the majority of voters are not being swayed by her BIG money, and Obama is getting a larger number of the small donors (making donations of $200 or less).
    But, it is only February, and there are still 8 months to go, so I would not count out the power of money to buy elections, since 90% of elections are won by the candidate that spends the most money.

That is also probably why John McCain is challenging Barack Obama to a publicly-funded-only election?
    And Barack Obama should, since he already promised to do so, if John McCain agreed to it also.

But what is this telling us?
    The richest donors like Hillary Clinton.
    The less but more numerous wealthy donors like Barack Obama.
    And John McCain will probably get the Republican nomination, but his chances of winning the presidential election are truly dismal, because he has alienated many Republican voters.
    When it comes to illegal immigration, John McCain's voting record ("D" ; 20%) is no better than Hillary Clinton's ("D-" ; 22%), or Barack Obama's ("D-" ; 20%).
    Many Republican voters will probably be staying home 4-Nov-2008, and those that do vote for McCain will be holding their nose if they vote for him.

Unfortunately, none of the presidential candidates have a good record on illegal immigration . . .

Therefore, all voters that care about stopping illegal immigration should not forget about their Congress person.
    Go here to see your Congress persons' voting record on illegal immigration.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567