Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm going to concentrate in trying to get real conservatives elected to the House and Senate. The choices for the next president looks like a lost cause!

Hey jacques, No fear.

Think about our founding fathers, the revolutionary soldiers dressed in rags trying to stay warm during the cold. Did they fear when the first volley was fired at all the King's men? At Britain? The Colonial Super Power of the world?

Line up. Ready Aim. FIRE!,,,,,Heck ya might just get ya a elitist, or a globalist with first powder spent!

See? Now does that feel good or what? Makes a fella wanna go out and buy some more powder! Heck I'm ripping up my boxers just to make sure I gotta nuf wadding!

Hey GoGo, remember the 90,s? When the Republicans had the House and Billy Boy was, uh, smoking cigars? Is that not when we had the Brady Bill passed? Is that not the same time when we had the "contract with America"? Ended if memory serves me right with disappointments, corruption, and scandals.

I thought we caught their attention in 06, what happened? Are our conservitives all senile? Have they sat on the pot for to long and then flushed instead of packing it back between their ears? (sorry my humor can be dark at times)

Lugar climbs in bed with Obama, Kennedy and McCain have their fling, Graham smells an orgy and jumps in. Gingrich can't keep his own affairs in order, nor can he keep a contract. Need I go on.

Damn near 30 yrs. spent as a Republican. I cannot see my conservitive ideals shining from any hill, let alone Washington.

After awhile, even a calloused butt gets sore. I am tired of being kicked. I think we have alot of issues facing us in the future. Energy, Global warming, illegal immigration, legal immigration, gun control, then we will start to get into some real neat techy issues. Bio ethics. Laws for sex-bots.( yes Japan is developing sex-bots for those who are lonely.) Lawyers are trying to get a grip on issues such as "can I leave my estate to my sex-bot?" Do robots have rights? How far will we go with Cyborg technology? Can corporations own the rights to open pollinated food seed? How far can we go with genetic alterations? Technology is great, but there is the dark side.

Either you approach these issues with conservitive principles, or???? JMHO

Go Ron!

Damn near 30 yrs. spent as a Republican. I cannot see my conservitive ideals shining from any hill, let alone Washington.
    I'm going to have to accept some blame for that being from the left. I was union labor, worked all the time, and did what they told me. My bad. Maybe it's too late, but it seems strange that when I'm finally ready to join with conservatives for the good of my country, they're jumping ship. If there was ever a time for a conservative revival its got to be now. We might be hopeless for a president. I'm going to try and help Molly
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember the message that the conservitive base sent just 2 yrs ago! That worked real well! The best message to send them is fear. Fear that they might not be back at the trough. They have always played the fear card. On both sides of the isle. If you don't vote for me Karl Marx will be resurrected from the grave! If you do not vote for this one Hillary and Bill will sell your kids into slave labor camps in China!

No fear. Just kick them off the bus and watch the bus get quieter. Don't pamper the bully, pull 'em by the ear! Or just ask him to come home for awhile, "we've missed you so!"

I think it is unanimous! We will not vote for Mc Cain. We gain nothing with Obama. Hillary or McCain. I am willing to watch who is the running mate of either candidate, but it is gullible to trust Mc Cain, I refuse to be Gullible. It would be smart for us to vote third party. We willl have to fight amnesty offered by a Republican or a Democrate.

My hunch at the moment is that who ever gets the Democratic nomination will be the next president, I live in California, so regardless of whom I vote for, my state will go for the Democratic candidate.

I guess what I think is happening is that the country is moving politically to the left as a reaction to the war and the weakening economy, and amnesty will ride the coat tails of our nations turn to the left. Lets face it our country dosn't understand this problem like we do, most Americans don't want amnesty or the invasion, but they are not watching or thinking.

God help us when we have to fight the amnesty battle again with Hillary or Osama. I guess this will be our cross to bare. Win or loose we will have to fight again.

In a race between Mc Cain, Obama, or Hillary, we have no one to vote for. It is that simple. Let's vote third party and take our chances fighting a democrate. Mc Cain is not for our cause. Lets not delude our selves.

Hey greginLA, perhaps Ron Paul could cheer you up?

The amnesty fight will most likely fail in the Dem party. There is a chance with conservatives in a split Rep party.

Consider this please:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103840.html
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    If McCain gets elected it won't be with my vote

I refuse , period

He doesn't represent my views
    Nor mine! I cannot believe Romney threw him his delegates. Couldnt
    he have just released them and not put McAmnestys name on them????

Shattered yet again!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

McCain, Clinton, and Obama...NOT a really good selection! But it's ALL we've GOT!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast