Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's time to teach McCain a lesson, because he obviously didn't learn before. He's not conservative and I will certainly not "settle" for him. He disgusts me. I tell people all day long how awful he is, and educate them on his past. I can't wait for him to lose, and I hope he loses his senate seat in the process.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    It's time to teach McCain a lesson, because he obviously didn't learn before. He's not conservative and I will certainly not "settle" for him. He disgusts me. I tell people all day long how awful he is, and educate them on his past. I can't wait for him to lose, and I hope he loses his senate seat in the process.
    Yes, his loss will galvanize our side, and hopefully jump-start a third party.

Maybe a good strategy would be to contact allies in Arizona, Minutemen etc, and get a third party candidate to challenge McShame for the Senate.

A third party victory for McShame's senate seat could catapult our movement for 2012.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Gogo wrote:

It is certainly a dilemma. Like Newt Gingrich at CPAC said the other day, "I would rather fight McCain 20% of the time than fight the others 90% of the time."
    I must admit, Newt did make a good point.

It has been established that all three of the candidates support a path to legalization for illegals. Perhaps it's time we look beyond that in this instance. Heck, I really don't know what the answers are. However, I do know I absolutely cannot support the Democrat Party. It looks like there's a good chance I'll abstain from voting for the highest office in the land this year.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

hey roundabout,

Yes Ron Paul does cheer me up. I regret that I voted in the California primary for Romney. His lack for tenacity and will to fight really disapoints me. I should have voted for Ron Paul, I thought I was being pragmatic but I guess I wasn't.

I still don't think I will vote for Mc Cain.

There were many on this site trying to talk people into backing Romney saying a vote for Paul was wasted as he didn't have a chance. If ALLLLLLLLLLL of those people who said they wouldn't vote for Paul because he didn't have a chance would have voted for him he might have had a chance. So all of those people who went against their principles and voted for Romeny to defeat Huck or Mcshame got kicked in the teeth because he bowed out just so that he might have a better chance to run in 2012. He wasn't thinking of us, he was thinking of himself and that is why we have a choice of dumb, dumber and dumbest.

MW
    angrenydgrl wrote:

If ALLLLLLLLLLL of those people who said they wouldn't vote for Paul because he didn't have a chance would have voted for him he might have had a chance.
    The same thing could have been said in regards to Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo too. Well, at least I'm not part of "ALLLLLLLLLLL" those folks you're talking about because Paul was never one of my choices.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm reminded of Pavlov's dogs. You don't want to reinforce negative behavior. You want to reinforce positive behavior.

By voting for and supporting McCain, we are sending them the message that his behavior is acceptable. It will be interpreted as "asking" for more of the same. I will never vote for the guy myself.

Losing is the only way to force the GOP to change.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

If McCain were a Republican he might be an ok choice but he is really a liberal.

If McCain is President he'll be able to bulldoze almost any liberal oriented legislation including a mass illegal alien amnesty through the Senate and Congress. Many Republicans Legislators would support him due to party loyalty, while of course the Dems will grace him with being bipartisan.

If its a Democrat as President, most of the Republicans in Congress and the Senate will fillibuster or kill any really bad legislation thats presented by the Democrats. Simply a case of proper checks and balances!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I still don't know. I see the argument of both sides. I am waiting to see if he picks a good conservative VP and remains open to more talks on amnesty,but that could all be a huge pipe dream.

Part of me refuses to vote for him based on the amnesty issue. The other part of me refuses to vote against him as it is sure to usher in a liberal pres who can do extreme damage to the country in terms of judicial appointments, cabinet appointments and disastrous foreign policy, in addition to total amnestly. I mean, there would be so much BS coming out of the White House again. ...it would make the Clinton years look like child's play.

I also hate to see that our 4,000 troops have died in vain for the cut and run policies and pay homage to some naive idiot like Obama or Hillary.

We COULD put in a highly conservative congress, hopefully. But there is no 100% assurance that will happen.

Part of me just wants to let it go, let these moronic Americans see what happens when we let liberalism run amok, and let a true hero rise out of the ashes. It's happened before ... problem is, we didn't have this amnesty monkey wrench in the deal.

All I know is that I'm damn disappointed in my fellow Americans, in the GOP, and just can't believe people are so hollow and empty as to let this country slide to make a buck. It is very, very hard to deal with as I see my own dreams go up in smoke and see the changing landscape of this country. We are damned if we do, damned if we don't.

And I'm not about to take the blame for any of it. I've supported true conservatism my entire voting life. My party left me, I did not leave my party.

We will just see. There is still a lot of time left.

One other aspect of this that I want to mention is this: illegal immigration has not affected all parts of the country in the same way. I was just visting the Tidewater area of Virginia this past weekend, and friends were saying it just isn't that much of a problem there.. ..of course, they were big MCCain supporters.

I think the problem has to get so much worse before Americans, ALL Americans begin to really wake up. We are a selfish, self-absorbed lot, stubborn and slow to change.

Maybe if it got worse, much, much worse, more Americans would wake up. It's an issue now, but not a volatile one across the board.

Perhaps with McCain in, we could fight it more effectively from the grass roots, let it get just a bit more painful, and allow a bigger backlash from Americans to well up.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast