Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyoneloves Ron Paul

It seems to me that all the "polls" and "unofficial" whatevers that are posted online shows that Ron Paul is the favorite. All Over the internet. So why is he so far behind the other canidate's? How does that work/calculate? Is there certain guidelines or something to be considered "a favorite" amoung the TV news people?

Even though we love Ron Paul, I just don't think he can get the votes it will take to win. And it's NOT HIS FAULT. The media has ignored him (deliberately) since the beginning of the campaign.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    You are right on the money.. he is not getting the word out because the media owners and the CFR fear this man.. Ron Paul is thier worst nightmare
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Having a sizable visible and audible minority of loyal cult followers does not translate well into securing majority of votes. If that were the case then the Amnesty marchers would have the immigration issue locked up.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If the media hates a candidate... he is the candidate I will vote for..

I am so sick of liars like John McCain and Huckalie who say and do anything to get press coverage.

Banned
    Well , all of America just got to see him on the debate
    and he just comes off as a loon , I'm sorry but thats how
    he looks to me

He had one or two good answers during the debate----but that was it!!

He NO way won the debate.

Romney CLEARLY won this debate.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I watched the debates and the audience were told not to clap or comment during the debate but at one point when Dr. Paul was speaking the crowd could not help itself and both cheered and clapped.No other canidate roused that kind of emotion.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I watched the debates and the audience were told not to clap or comment during the debate but at one point when Dr. Paul was speaking the crowd could not help itself and both cheered and clapped.No other canidate roused that kind of emotion.
    Whatever......

I am just going to follow April's request at this point and not say anything after this.

The only people who think that Ron Paul won are the followers of Ron Paul-----NOBODY else thinks that.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Whatever......

I am just going to follow April's request at this point and not say anything after this.

The only people who think that Ron Paul won are the followers of Ron Paul-----NOBODY else thinks that.
    And the ones that thought McCain won are McCain supporters, ones who thought Romney won are Romney supporters, Thompson supporters thought that Fred won etc etc...
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast