Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even though I do not believe a word he says I like Thompson,he just is a likable character and seems to make it up as he goes along which is interesting to watch.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I watched the debates and the audience were told not to clap or comment during the debate but at one point when Dr. Paul was speaking the crowd could not help itself and both cheered and clapped.No other canidate roused that kind of emotion.
    Whatever......

I am just going to follow April's request at this point and not say anything after this.

The only people who think that Ron Paul won are the followers of Ron Paul-----NOBODY else thinks that.
    And the ones that thought McCain won are McCain supporters, ones who thought Romney won are Romney supporters, Thompson supporters thought that Fred won etc etc...
    No, that is not the case. I ----and others----have watched debates before where we said----well, he did okay---but he did not win.

No matter what----they always say that Ron Paul won. Yet, where are all of these supporters when it comes time to vote??

Is it kids who are responding to all of these online polls about Ron Paul???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

The commentator pointed out how each canidate had flip flopped EXCEPT Dr. Paul and the commentator said when he got to Dr. Paul the only flip flop you have done is change political parties.That got a good laugh.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Well , all of America just got to see him on the debate
    and he just comes off as a loon , I'm sorry but thats how
    he looks to me
    Could you explain why? I am truely curious how anyone can not understand his simple truths.

Have you even watched his interview with Bill Moyers?

AirborneSapper7 provided a link to it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    he looks to me
    Could you explain why? I am truely curious how anyone can not understand his simple truths.

Have you even watched his interview with Bill Moyers?

AirborneSapper7 provided a link to it.
    On immigration tonight he did fine but when he gets on foreign policy it all falls apart ,
    I think he offends countries that are our friends and comes across as an isolationist ,
    He also stated tonight that no other countries are being attacked by islam and its our policies that are making them attack us, that isn't true , Several countries have been attacked by islamic radicals in the last few years

he looks to me

I won't comment on this debate as I didn't see it.

But.

Why does everyone refuse to even consider we have made many enemies with our actions around the world - especially the ME?

I am not asking that anyone believe, support, or vote for Paul - that isn't the big issue here.

I do ask that we step back a moment and think about the issue of our foreign intervention.

Think about how we feel about Mexico right now and their interference with our country's laws. Think how angry we get that they send their poor and criminals to this country to cause us harm. Think about their support of LaRaza - an organization that is so against Americans. How do you feel about Mexico getting involved in our electoral process? How do you feel about Mexico bribing (and we know they do) our elected officials to look the other way on illegal immigration? How do you feel about the reports of the Mexican army firing on BP to protect drug dealers?

Are you angry? I am.

Now what if Mexico decided to ramp up the meddling and interference? What if we learned that Mexico had sent members of their army here posing as chicken pluckers or dairy hands? How would you feel if you found that Mexico was actually arming some of the people here with the intent of either overthrowing our government or in support of one candidate or the other?

What if their actions has caused the death of thousands of Americans? Suppose this had been going on for 50 years?

Can anyone honestly say that that kind of interference and chaos does not breed anger?

There is no way the hatred from the ME can be divorced from our meddling - and yes, the rest of the world is feeling it also. Remember, the rest of the world likes the ME oil also and have done their own bit of skullduggery over there - some in conjunction with ours.

Don't vote for Paul - but please think about this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So do you disagree that if our country was occupied by say Mexico, we would not be pissed and fight back? (Oh you are right we have allowed the invasion, it just has not turned violent yet)

Is it ok to occupy countries? (Mexico seems to try to be occupying the US)

I am way more afraid of MS13 than I am some boogey man from some caves in whatever country we are trying to gain for oil supply.

And finally, have you read the 911 Commission, it is a huge book but well worth it when they talk about how our borders should be secured, so my question is to all who say we need protection from the war on terror (islamofascists), IF there is a war on terror why are our borders wide open 6 years after 911, and our border patrol put in prison for fighting for our country.

Just food for thought, if the NAU is true, wouldn;t it be more feasible to create it without our military here to fight against it, I doubt they would be for it. I believe that when they took their oath to protect the constitution they would fight with us, why are they in many many countries, and not here. And in additiono to that whay is the new gun control law on the presidents desk basically a way to disarm our military when they get home. They know how to fight against this, I do not, I would want them home armed to protect us and not out fighting someone elses war for profit.

IMHO, Ron's biggest problem is that he sits there with the most disgusted look on his face for two hours. You'd think he was sitting in a dental chair about ready to get a root canal. He needs to loosen up and relax at these debates. He's got some good ideas, but he has a lousy delivery.

Banned
    "There is no way the hatred from the ME can be divorced from our meddling - and yes, the rest of the world is feeling it also. Remember, the rest of the world likes the ME oil also and have done their own bit of skullduggery over there - some in conjunction with ours. "

I just had to comment on this

First , like you say , everybody is meddling over there
    but also keep in mind if we were not there , who would be dominant?

The Russians , the Chinese ?

Keep in mind this country uses millions of barrels of oil EVERY DAY,
    We do not produce enough here to meet our needs

Do you really think a middle east dominated by the Russians , or anyone else would have our best interests in mind?

Its nice to say we shouldn't be there for the oil or any other reason but bottom line , If you had to go to work tomorrow and the sign at the gas stations said " Sorry , all out"

You would not be happy

I waited in those gas lines in the 70s , it was not fun

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast