Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote=sturmruger]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824":3264lywm][quote="sturmruger":3264lywm][quote="butterbean":3264lywm][quote="Bren4824":3264lywm]I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

Someone posted this on another site!!

[url="http://www.latestpolitics.com/blog/2007/05/ron-pauls.html
    http://www.latestpolitics.com/blog/2007 ... pauls.html[/url]
    Hmm. Interesting. It is hard to believe that Ron Paul would make such remarks.
    This is a blog in other words "he sais she said" all would be thrown out in a Court Room. In fact this is just someones opinion where's the proof(?) - none!
    No, that is not true!!!! Follow the links, some of the quotes go directly back to newspaper articles where the comments were included!!

Then, go back to Tim Russert's interview with Paul two weeks ago, and listen to what he said about the Civil War and about civil rights!!!

This definitely needs to be looked at and questioned!!!!
    The only links are to other bloggers, "he said she said", and there was nothing wrong with what Ron Paul said about the civil war. The civil war was against what Thomas Jefferson and Ron Paul believe in and that is State rights and legislation take precedence over Federal Government.
    When I have time..........I will try to find the first article link from the Houston Chronicle-----where he is quoted as saying that about the "flat feeted......"------whatever he said!!![/quote:3264lywm]
    Furthermore what Ron Paul said about the civil war is that all the other Nations in the World gave up slavery on their own with out other countries forcing a war to stop what they once believed in![/quote:3264lywm]

He said more than that----and you know it!![/quote:3264lywm]
    No refresh my memory.[/quote:3264lywm]

I will look for the transcript from the show a little later!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmsings
    I would love to see the Houston Chronicle article.

I agree with Paul that AIPAC is too powerful.

And on a sidenote, I was interviewed by our local paper because I am running for local office, and was pretty flabergasted with what he choose to print from our 15 minute conversation. The media is tricky with what it chooses to print, when you take part of a quote and not the entire quote it can be read any number of ways.

By the way, is anyone else running for office? Come on people, take it back one by one, from local to national!
    I agree that misquotes "intentionally" happen. However, it is not just one "misquote" and not just one source!!!

I don't want to believe this about him!! I don't think that he is presidential material-----but I thought that he was a very smart, decent man. I definitely hope that this is not true.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Cool Bren,
    If you could find the article I would love it. I am strongly supporting Paul because of his antiNAU stance, when no one else will even answer the question. I have contacted all the other campaigns (besides Hunter cause I know he stand with Paul on that) and have not gotten a straight answer yet. That is the most fearful part of this thing for me, and we need a President who can put a stop to SPP/NAU. I posted on another page that it seems no one seemed to see, that as far as foreign policy, I am more afraid of MS13 than someone in the middle east, and if we were truly in a war on terror our borders would have been secured on 9/12. What do you think?

Has anyone seen Charlie Wilsons war? It just goes to show you how much we interfere into other countries business and it comes back to bite us in the a$$. RP is right about Israel. They could do a much better job defending their country if they didn't have to get our permission every time they want to so something. When you take money from some other country or big business, or lobbyists, etc. you are beholden to them. I don't think it is isolationism to mind your own business, build up your military etc., as long as you talk to other countries and keep in the loop on what is going on.

[quote=Bren4824]
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger":14nli23y][quote="Bren4824":14nli23y][quote="sturmruger":14nli23y][quote="butterbean":14nli23y][quote="Bren4824":14nli23y]I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

This is a blog in other words "he sais she said" all would be thrown out in a Court Room. In fact this is just someones opinion where's the proof(?) - none!
    No, that is not true!!!! Follow the links, some of the quotes go directly back to newspaper articles where the comments were included!!

Then, go back to Tim Russert's interview with Paul two weeks ago, and listen to what he said about the Civil War and about civil rights!!!

The only links are to other bloggers, "he said she said", and there was nothing wrong with what Ron Paul said about the civil war. The civil war was against what Thomas Jefferson and Ron Paul believe in and that is State rights and legislation take precedence over Federal Government.
    When I have time..........I will try to find the first article link from the Houston Chronicle-----where he is quoted as saying that about the "flat feeted......"------whatever he said!!![/quote:14nli23y]
    Furthermore what Ron Paul said about the civil war is that all the other Nations in the World gave up slavery on their own with out other countries forcing a war to stop what they once believed in![/quote:14nli23y]

He said more than that----and you know it!![/quote:14nli23y]
    No refresh my memory.[/quote:14nli23y]

I will look for the transcript from the show a little later!![/quote:14nli23y]

Even Bill Cosby says that violence in the Black community among young black men is unduly high. In one large city, back east i believe, they shoot each other and it has gotten so bad even the police can't do anything to stop it. I watched the interview you are speaking about and he said what the government should have done, instead of 660,000 of our young men dying in the civil war, was to buy the slaves and set them free.
    I saw nothin wrong with anything he said in that interview.

[quote=Bren4824]
    Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger":2s913h73][quote="butterbean":2s913h73][quote="Bren4824":2s913h73]I know that a lot of you are not going to like this.........However, I will post it and let you come to your own conclusions!!!

When I have time..........I will try to find the first article link from the Houston Chronicle-----where he is quoted as saying that about the "flat feeted......"------whatever he said!!![/quote:2s913h73]
    Furthermore what Ron Paul said about the civil war is that all the other Nations in the World gave up slavery on their own with out other countries forcing a war to stop what they once believed in![/quote:2s913h73]

He said more than that----and you know it!![/quote:2s913h73]
    1. So what.
    2. That doesn't change the fact that certain states refused to give up slavery without a war to stop it.
    3. He also said something about how the US could throw money at the problem and buy the slaves, freeing them. He always ignores actual consequences. That way the southerners would have more money to import even more slaves. ie, he's a nut.

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

Your tone is pretty condescending and that isn't necessary.
    Well, to be quite frank, I find your habit of repeating yourself profusely and the failure to remember recent discussions "pretty" frustrating.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678