Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just so I understand this. In the absence of a foolproof way of Identifying everyone, each of us can manufacture, purchase, steal multiple ID's (just like the illegal aliens) and use them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Just so I understand this. In the absence of a foolproof way of Identifying everyone, each of us can manufacture, purchase, steal multiple ID's (just like the illegal aliens) and use them?
    No that would be illegal. But criminals do that every day.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

miguelina I would not advise that, it sounds slightly illegal. Illegal activity begets more illegal activity, why stop there?

The other extreme is the better place to start IMHO. With a Real ID who is in charge of it? Who do you trust to administer it?

Another way to look at IDs could be like this. You do all of your shopping and purchases with a credit or debit card. (hypothetical) Corporate America now knows where you shop, how much you puchase, what brands you buy, when you were there, where you bank, your health issues, what you read, your type of entertainment, and possibly your religous and political and sexual leanings as well.

Do you trust your government with that much of your personal information?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Agreed and well stated Dixie, I was sorta blindsided by the original post.

Making a mental note........look both ways before crossing.

Yea you better! I'm a maniac behind the wheel.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Making another mental note....... look both ways twice when in Texas, before crossing!

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    No that would be illegal. But criminals do that every day.
    Ahh but they're not considered criminals, they "just want to work". My question is why is it illegal, but accepted when illegal aliens do it?
    "

Again...

Again...if the government didn't want illegals here they would do something about it. They would close the borders..they would round them up..they would deport them. They WANT them here..why is that so hard to figure out? The REAL ID has NOTHING to do with illegals.

States...

Matter of fact...if the government wanted them out..they would allow the state and local governments to take care of it..why won't they? Don 't you think we the people would make sure it was taken care of? I dislike big government. The states would have had it handled already. The federal government interferes with the state and local governments. The government wants amensty so they can TAX the illegals. It's all about money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123