THE GAME & SNOOP DOGG JOINT NEWS CONFERENCE WITH LAPD

7/8/2016 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NOTES:
The Game and Snoop lead a peaceful march on Friday from Joe's Auto Park in downtown L.A. to the LAPD headquarters.

The rappers, along with L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti and LAPD Chief Charlie Beck, held a press conference outside the headquarters.

LAPD Chief Charlie Beck
: “Will not get to where we need to be unless we do it holding hands and working together. All of us. Every one of us.”

The Game
: “When I woke up this morning I was just uneasy. I was saddened. I was angered. I never knew walking out my door I would run into Chief Beck and Mayor Garcetti or that I’d be in front of all these cameras. One thing I did know is I did not leave with malice in my heart. We all have children who we love. We all are children who are loved. And I think that we need to take responsibility as a human race and accept the role as peace givers.” .. Went on to say he was “angry, really angry” after hearing about shootings in Louisiana/Minnesota. When he heard about the killings in Dallas, that anger died. He was saddened and felt pain for the cops. “Let’s try to save each other’s life before the world ends before our eyes. There’s billions of people and it’s hard to fathom we could meet our end. But if we don’t stop killing ourselves, that day will come. Think about yours while I think about mine and let’s think about each other.”

Snoop
: “Our whole mission today was to move in peace and to show Los Angeles can be unified. We’re all angels and represent the same cause. Today was the first step to many steps. We are here to show love and support to the police force in L.A. and to get some understanding and communication. This is a great start.” Snoop also acknowledged there was a meeting with Chief Beck and Mayor Garcetti.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/08/the-ga...pd-livestream/