Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    ProudAmericanFamily, you said this was on HBO? So no chance we might see this on Comedy Central eh? I do not have that extended cable, only what they call extended basic, which does not include HBO (maybe I should be thankful!).

Well, maybe I can see if there is some kind of video floating around out there. I'll get back to you all about it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    ProudAmericanFamily, you said this was on HBO? So no chance we might see this on Comedy Central eh?
    Not in this full of profanity form. I doubt it very much.
    maybe you will see a version of it someday on Comedy Central.
    Profanity or no, you will quickly get a feel for the arrogance and the in your face hate. So if you get a chance to see it, please do.
    I think every American should see it.

Just saw the George Lopez show on HBO. That was disappointing. For a guy that made his fortune here, he sure is ungrateful. I was especially disgusted at how he took every bad Mexican trait and tried to make it funny...drinking too much (It is a shame he did not mention the DUI statistics and senseless deaths), irresponsible fathers, simulated sex with grandma(?), and the general lack of respect for everyone, including their own race. Viva LaRaza was a nice touch, as well as the other pro-Mexican messages. I am surprised no one has sued him for encouraging Mexicans to taint the food. No good can come of that. His entire show was made up of disrespecting white people, acting as if they were all gay, and bashing women. I am so glad you told me about this show because I used to respect this man, I am glad that I know better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    I am so glad you told me about this show because I used to respect this man, I am glad that I know better now.
    Isn't there a saying that says something like....
    The best was to disinfect something is to shine a light on it?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567