Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wilro quote:
    Neese, Let me explain something to you, and read it good
    Okay Wilro...now let me explain something to you...

Wilro quote:
    Perhaps you and Neese would be more happier joining LuLac, or LaRaza?
    Why don't you take your quote and pound it?

Did you read that real good?

DOSE ANYONE KNOW THE DEFENITION OF STAND UP COMMEDY??? ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY

HBO is showing a special by this mexican on the English channels? Why would an American want to watch him? I think he even has a tv sitcom that I refuse to watch as well.

[quote:27qye01i]

WHY WOULD AN AMERICAN WATCH HIM? AMERICAN...HUMMM IS A PERSON BORN IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT? IN OTHER WORDS THERE ARE TONS OF PPL WHO HAVE MEXICAN OR LATINO BACKGROUNDS WHO WERE BORN IN THE UNITED STATES. SO NATURALY THEY WOULD WANT TO WATCH HIM. OR DO YOU THINK HISPANICS ARENT AMERICANS EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE BORN HERE JUST LIKE YOU? THEY ALSO WATCH OUT OF CURIOSITY JUST LIKE YOU, LIKE HIM OR NOT.

NEESE
    Wilro, with all due respect, why are you calling Mr Rodriguez a "pig", and your signature line is singleing out "Mexicans", when in fact there are illegals here from many countries. Massachusetts , for example have many Irish illegals, that also need to go home...know what I mean?

I DEF AREE WITH YOU THERE NEESE. THERES MANY TYPE OF IMMIGRANTS HERE. I FEEL LIKE THERE JUST A HATE OF MEXICANS. SOME PPL ARE CONFUSED ABOUT WERE SOME OF THESE PPL ARE FROM. BECAUSE IF YOU WERE TO TAKE ALL THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS OUT OF THE U.S YOUD STILL HAVE ILLEGAL PPL FROM EL SALVADOR (WHICH HAS THE BIGGEST GANG), BRAZIL, PERU, COLOMBIA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC...ECT ALL FROM WHO R NOT MEXICANS.

MAYBE HONESTLY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A PROBLEM BUT BLAMING ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING ON MEXICANS DOSENT SOLVE ANYTHING
    [/quote:27qye01i]
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    DOSE ANYONE KNOW THE DEFENITION OF STAND UP COMMEDY??? ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY AND NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY
    If that is the case, then when I, as a white male, do my standup routine poking non-serious fun at other racial groups, you can pay my legal bills fighting every ethnic advocacy group around...OK?

[size=7]WHY WOULD AN AMERICAN WATCH HIM? AMERICAN...HUMMM IS A PERSON BORN IN THE UNITED STATES RIGHT? IN OTHER WORDS THERE ARE TONS OF PPL WHO HAVE MEXICAN OR LATINO BACKGROUNDS WHO WERE BORN IN THE UNITED STATES. SO NATURALY THEY WOULD WANT TO WATCH HIM.
    No doubt they relate to his anti-white racist attitude...

MAYBE HONESTLY ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A PROBLEM BUT BLAMING ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING ON MEXICANS DOSENT SOLVE ANYTHING
    I suppose when guatemalen, salvadoran, nicaraguan and columbian flags are shown or flown in the U.S. with the intent to show disrespect to the Gringos, then they will start sharing in the blame.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

I dont think he is funny. He does make alot of ethnic jokes against Mexicans, but he can get away with it. If someone other than Mexican said the same things, then look out!

Newbreed....I have never seen George Lopez's show, but I think that people find it offensive because he is an American (as far as I know), and he is pledging his allegiance to Mexico. I am Irish, but I was born here. I just consider myself to be a proud American, and nothing else. I do not seek out other people who are Irish, or other Europeans. Also, some Latinos, are just as bad...lumping all of us together as "Europeans" although white people came from many different countries. I guess what I am saying, is that there is ignorance on both sides, and it is equally offensive. Most of us have no problem with Mexicans at all. We do however, have a problem with illegals and the Mexican government. Because there is such a high population of Mexican illegals, sometimes people slip up, but I can assure you that there is no harm intended. The only people that blatantly say hateful things on this website about Mexicans, are trolls. I know that I don't have any hatred toward Mexicans at all, but I will not tolerate illegals, or Americans who pledge their allegiance to any other country. Everyone needs to stay in the country that they are most loyal to, and if they would like to come to America, they need to do it legally, assimilate themselves into our proud culture and respect our way of life, just as any other country would expect.

Very well stated Neese!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Think about it ... what makes an idea/concept humorous? The fact that there is TRUTH to it.

Example: My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

I happen to be American, but of greek heritage. I found this movie to be hilarious, simply because it was so TRUE about the greek/american culture.

Now let's apply this to Lopez's comedy routine.

The truth is:

They ARE tampering with our food supply;

They are a bunch of drunks (as evidenced by all the drunk driving deaths and arrests);

I'm going to leave it at this, because I saw that special a couple weeks ago, and can't quite recall much more about it because I was so peeved at the time.

NEESE I DEFENITLY AGREE WITH YOU ON ALOT OF THINGS. WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE SAME POINT OF VIEW BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE A SIMILAR WAY OF GETING THINGS HEARD OTHER THAN YOU SAYING " MEXICANS GET OUT!" AND ME SAYING "LATINOS ARE TAKING OVER!"I WAS BORN IN THE U.S. AND SO WAS MY MOTHER. AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A PROUD AMERICAN JUST LIKE YOU. WE PAY TAXES AND RESPECT THE LAWS, WE ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PPL. MY MOTHER HAS HER OWN BUSSINES, SO DOSE MY FATHER, AND MY STEPDAD IS INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSSINES. IM GRATEFULL TO BE HERE. BUT WHO AM I TO WANT ALL ILLEGALS OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? JUST BECAUSE SOME ILLEGALS SLIP UP DOSENT MEAN THEY ARE ALL THE SAME I KNOW SOME DONT REALLY MEAN ANY HARM. I MEAN IM IN THE U.S. BECAUSE MY MOTHERS PARENTS CAME HERE ILLEGALY, THEN THEY BECAME CITIZENS. I WAS GIVEN A WONDERFULL OPPORTUNITY. AND WEVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG TO ANYBODY.

They are a bunch of drunks (as evidenced by all the drunk driving deaths and arrests);

OK NO!! YOU MEAN ONLY ILLEGALS GET DRUNK? YOU MEAN ONLY ILLEGALS GET DRUNK ,HAVE ACCIDENTS, GET ARRESTED, DO BAD THINGS? THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT RACE LEGAL OR NOT LEGAL. HEY I HAVE AN IDEA LETS JUST GET IT OVER WITH AND BLAME GLOBAL WARMING ON ILLEGALS TOO?
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Newbreed,

Illegal aliens are more likely to drink and drive and commit crimes for several reasons.

1. Many illegal aliens are males under 30 which is considered Prime Crime Time in demographic studies.

2. Illegal aliens have shown they could care less about almost any of our laws, why should they suddenly care about DWI?

3. Illegal aliens come from a culture where drinking and driving is tolerated and there either are no laws or no laws are enforced so the cultural difference makes them more likely to engage in crime here in the US.

4. The US Government has shown illegal aliens they can break our laws and get away with it on many levels, why should illegal aliens fear the law? Our lack of enforcement has given them a green light.

5. Illegal aliens have intentionally bypassed the intensive criminal background checks need to LEGALLY immigrate, therefore we are getting a statistically high level of criminals in the ranks of the illegal aliens.

So yes, all illegal aliens are all criminals.

Yes, each illegal alien in America has committed many crimes... illegally entering the US, identity theft and documents fraud, taking an American job, etc....

Yes, illegal aliens are much more likely to engage in criminal activity that American citizens on average.

Yes, most crimes committed by illegal aliens on US soil are preventable and would not be happening if we secured our border and enforced our immigration laws.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PPL.
    I for one wish you would have worked harder in school. All of the shouting(i.e. capital letters), misspelled words and bad grammar make your posts very hard to read.

I KNOW SOME DONT REALLY MEAN ANY HARM.
    So I guess everyone else means us harm? That's a very good reason as to why we need to deport the illegals.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast