Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Myspace would probably be a good place for you to hang out, I seldom see much higher order thinking displayed there

Funny how I knew you were going to say that.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Cassie is back.

MW
    Neese wrote:

Cassie is back.
    Jumping toad frogs, Batgirl, I think you're right! Stupid me, how did I miss the "cassie" style.

Good catch, Neese.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Neese wrote:

Cassie is back.
    Jumping toad frogs, Batgirl, I think you're right! Stupid me, how did I miss the "cassie" style.

Good catch, Neese.
    LOL!! We intoxicate her/him with our charm, and they can't stay away. Understandable.

There is a certain individual on this site that is waste of my time and energy. It is obvious that this person is entertained by the attention and I for one and done with the trivia.

See ya by...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I guess that would be me
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Newbreed, understand, although someone else has stated this, that the majority of the illegal aliens in our country are of Latino and/or Mexican descent, and have NO problem making it known and that's where their illegience is to. As an American, this should be as insulting to you as it is to all of us.

More so, when you have a man like George Lopez, who openly talks about his allegience to "his people" (he IS referring to Latino/Mexican), we view him as no different as the black community has of Michael Richards on his racist tyrade. Although I have seen some of George Lopez's shows and thought his impersonation of Latina fast-food workers (remember the one where the guy cannot understand her over the speaker and then asks for "fountain drinks" and she does not understand him?...) was pretty funny, and no harm came to either group. However, he has been offensive in the past and present about his undying allegience to "his people", which truthfully should be ALL of his fellow Americans, we are ALL supposed to be "his people".

Soo.........why is it then ok for the Latino comedians to be this vocal about their loyalties to their own race, yet when a white comedian were to say something, then is is a huge issue for everyone to get angry over? We cannot live by double standards in this country, it is simply never right.

If you cannot see this, no matter how the frustration of individuals over it, have been conveyed, then you are truly knaive in the least, or blind at best.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Soo.........why is it then ok for the Latino comedians to be this vocal about their loyalties to their own race, yet when a white comedian were to say something, then is is a huge issue for everyone to get angry over? We cannot live by double standards in this country, it is simply never right.

If you cannot see this, no matter how the frustration of individuals over it, have been conveyed, then you are truly knaive in the least, or blind at best.

I never said I had a problem with white comedians? Theres this white girl, I dont remember her name, and she always makes fun of hispanics, saying stuff like " they are a bunch of loosers" ect..... she makes fun of blacks, everyone including white ppl all the same, and i find it very funny. Im open minded. If Im watching stand up comedy by a white person black or latino...ect and they say something racist or offensive, im not going to let it ruin my day or get all mad about it. If I dont like it ill just turn the tv off.
    </div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    That's good to hear, that you are not thinned skin. Not many of us are not either, but when you have delved into the whole issue, as much as many of us have, as activists, then you start seeing more to the issue than just simple humor.

When Michael Richards had his tirade against those hecklers, I thought it was pretty sickening. When Mel Gibson made his drunken comments, I felt is was very wrong. So we all know how the nation, with the medias help, has reacted to their verbal, racial assaults, so the questions is, "why is it overlooked when Latino comedians make racial jokes, but white actors or comedians are grilled for their jokes/comments?".

This is the whole point, this country cannot have double standards when it comes to what racial humor or biting comments are acceptable and/or not. As activists who have seen the dirty side of this issue, we are simply tired of the lopsided politics the OBL and the illegals have played for so long, calling us racists simply for wanting our laws enforced, then making racist comments themselves, or laughing at racist comedians. So long as it is about white people, or comments talking about their loyalty to "their people" then they are ok with it, yet if it had been a white actor or comedian (which has actually been an issue) then they are all over it, condemning it.

Yes, most of us will turn the TV off when it becomes offensive in that way, on all ends of the issue, but we still have to fight for that equality in this nation, where we stop pandering to so-called minorities, and those here illegally, and stop being so worried about speaking up about the wrong, no matter what race the wrong-doer is. That is what being a responsible American is, not just turning the TV off when something you see is offensive, you have to fight back against it if you do not want it to be acceptable.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched George Lopez's so called Comedy Routine America's Mexican on HBO tonight.
    Let me just say that in the past I have seen some of his comedy and enjoyed his humor. BUT this routine was very very different. To all Americans who might read this post. Please watch this special. It will tell you more about the problems of illegal immigration then anything else.
    This so called comedy routine was very aggressive, hateful, racist and angry. I beleive that this is the real George Lopez. The unmasked George Lopez. And in front of an audience that is in aggrement with him he really showed his true colors and they are NOT red, white and blue.
    How proud he was to say that the Mexican's are now in charge. How accomplished he felt spewing hate against Americans. Letting us know who is now in charge and that this is no longer our country. Yes, the man that came here and made a success out of himself with our help now laughs at the thought of "his people" wiping their rears on our food to make us sick. Peeing on our fruits and vegetables. This makes him proud. In his America there is violence. Men strut and hate and swear and use violence and this makes him proud. In his America it is okay to scare the "white People". He spews out profanity against the president and the govenor of California.
    You can kid yourself all day and night that this is just humor but I say that humor is just a form of the truth. This wasn't an innocent night of humor. This was a rallying cry. It was a how to manual. These are George Lopez's truths from his own mouth. This is not the America I want to live in and George Lopez is not America's Mexican but a hateful bigot.
    If you have not seen this routine, you owe it to youself to see what is being said out there. And what is being laughed at too.
    God bless America.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast