Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't seen that show by what's his name. I have seen Carlos Mencia, he was funny when he once said: "have you been to Mexico lately, there's hardly any Mexicans there."
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Make no mistake about this: The majority of Mexican-Americans are loyal to Mexico and not America. They have been brought to beleive the Southwest was stolen form Mexico and belongs to them.

If you are Mexican-American and disagree with this, then I am not refering to you.
    D.W.

I for one wish you would have worked harder in school. All of the shouting(i.e. capital letters), misspelled words and bad grammar make your posts very hard to read

THANKX MAYDAY FOR TAKING UR TIME READING MY POSTS, AND FOR DECODING THEM AND ALL THAT , SINCE U SAY THEYRE SOOO HARD TO READ. UR ATTENTION GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE. I CARE ABOUT UR OPINION ON IMMIGRANTS THATS ALL , AND IF I ACTUALLY CARED ONE BIT OF WHAT U THINK ABOUT MY SPELLING, ID PROBABLY TAKE THE TIME TO CORRECT MYSELF. BUT THATS JUST TOO BAD.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    I for one wish you would have worked harder in school. All of the shouting(i.e. capital letters), misspelled words and bad grammar make your posts very hard to read

THANKX MAYDAY FOR TAKING UR TIME READING MY POSTS, AND FOR DECODING THEM AND ALL THAT , SINCE U SAY THEYRE SOOO HARD TO READ. UR ATTENTION GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE. I CARE ABOUT UR OPINION ON IMMIGRANTS THATS ALL , AND IF I ACTUALLY CARED ONE BIT OF WHAT U THINK ABOUT MY SPELLING, ID PROBABLY TAKE THE TIME TO CORRECT MYSELF. BUT THATS JUST TOO BAD.
    I don't believe anyone should throw stones at spelling here, but NEWBREED, why are all of your messages in CAPS?

WHEN YOU WRITE IN CAPS IN MEANS YOU ARE YELLING! ARE YOU YELLING?!?!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO IM NOT YELLING. I HAVE NO REASON.

LOOK IM HERE TO VIEW OTHER PPLS OPINIONS THATS ALL

{MOD EDIT}
    RACE BAITING
    Warning: you'll be banned with the next offense

U PPL WANT IMMIGRANTS OUT. COOL
    U PPL COMPLAIN ABOUT WALMART SHOPPERS ECT... THATS WERID BUT ITS OK

IM NEVER MAD, SAD, OR ANGRY. NOMATER WHAT U SAY WRITE OR THINK AND DO.
    THATS JUST ME. IM HAPPY. NOONE AND NOTHING CAN MAKE ME FEEL BAD. UNLESS IT HAS TO DO WITH SUFERING PPL. AND U PPL ARENT SUFFERING. U HAVE FOOD, SHELTER, LEGS, JOBS....I HOPE. I WRITE MY OPINIONS AND I NEVER INTEND TO INSULT ANYONE. IF THEY FEEL INSULTED THATS THIERE PERSONAL PROBLEM B CUZ I DONT WRITE ANY PROFANITY OR POINT FINGERS AT ANYONE. I REPEAT IM NOT YELLING. AND I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS. JUST B CUZ I DO. [/size]
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

Of course, what you obviously fail to realize, is that posting in all caps makes people that might otherwise take the time to read your, uh-hum, 'comments', more likely to summarily dismiss them. If you really want people to read your comments and take them seriously, you'll be much more successful if you refrain from the ALL CAPS approach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

COOL. SO FAR IT HAS NOT FAILED
    </div>

MW
    NEWBREED wrote:

{MOD EDIT}
    RACE BAITING
    Warning: you'll be banned with the next offense

U PPL WANT IMMIGRANTS OUT. COOL
    ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! Look, now you have me yelling.

Here's what I think you intended on saying:

You people hate illegal immigration.
    You people hate all illegal immigration.
    You people want illegal immigrants out.

Please don't assume to know what we think, just read what we type and you won't go wrong. If you took a class in mind reading, perhaps you should get a refund because you're way off the mark.

By the way, how come you keep bringing up Mexicans and Latinos? Not all illegal immigrants come from Latin America, or didn't you know that?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I KNOW NOT ALL IMMIGRANTS ARE MEXICANS. IVE ALREADY POSTED THAT ON OTHER TOPICS. AND WHY R U YELLING?

WHY R U MAKING ME THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. THATS NOT WHY PPL ARE HERE.
    </div>

MW
    Why do you keep using the term immigrants, NEWBREED? For the most part, we're discussing illegal immigration and criminal aliens.

Perhaps you haven't heard, but we support legal immigration.

NEWBREED wote:

WHY R U MAKING ME THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. THATS NOT WHY PPL ARE HERE.

Have you considered the possibility that you may be drawing attention to yourself?

Are you still in school, NEWBREED? Just curious.

Honestly, my intention is not to insult you, but IMO, you impress me as fairly naive (and young). Who knows, perhaps my perceptive abilities are lacking. Hey, I think you're sort of cute in a naive sort of way.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast