Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    I have decided, my vote is going to Chuck Baldwin

That's exactly what everybody should do, this will never end until we all end the 2 party death grip on washington. You have seen the senate and the congress deliberatly ignore the american people, if this dosen't wake americans up nothing will.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity

That's exactly what everybody should do, this will never end until we all end the 2 party death grip on washington. You have seen the senate and the congress deliberatly ignore the american people, if this dosen't wake americans up nothing will.
    I could not agree more...I will vote Independent after this outrage today. I will not forget their treachery

I just went to Chuck Baldwins website again and looked at the issues and he is the guy we need. If we had more Chuck Baldwins and Dan Franks in politics we would have a better America for all of its CITIZENS.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity

I could not agree more...I will vote Independent after this outrage today. I will not forget their treachery
    I AM SURE IF THERE WERE ANY AMERICANS LEFT ASLEEP THIS WOKE THEM UP!!! THEIR TREACHERY AND THIEVERY WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!

Not surprised at all by this pathetic outcome. Once again today just proves that we no longer live in a free society and our voices mean nothing. Corporate America is running the show and the politicians are nothing, but puppets doing their bidding. What I fear the most is that most if not all of them will be reelected for whatever reason. America has a horrible case of battered spouse syndrome. They just love reelecting traitors who will continue to slap them around and America just keeps coming back for more.

I'm ashamed of our country and this government. We truly are getting the government we deserve because we have allowed this to go on for far too long.

I want to say that I hate every single bastard pol who voted for this. I would say that I hope you all rot in hell and I wouldn't piss on any of you if you were on fire, especially you Bush. F every one of you sellout traitors. You all sold your souls to the devil and I hope he has his way with each and every one of you pols when you go to meet him someday. You a-holes better hope that I never get in power because if I do, I will make it my mission in life to see that every one of you ends up in jail for what you've done to the American people and I will seize all of your assets.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately, I've been hearing alot of people calling up talk radio this morning who are former McCain supporters, they are now so mad at McCain for supporting this terrible bill that they are saying they aren't voting at all now. That's only going to be good for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Unfortunately, I've been hearing alot of people calling up talk radio this morning who are former McCain supporters, they are now so mad at McCain for supporting this terrible bill that they are saying they aren't voting at all now. That's only going to be good for Obama.
    THEY SHOULD VOTE. THEY SHOULD VOTE THIRD PARTY ....OR JUST WRITE SOMEONE IN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Who cares, they are both sellouts and neither deserve to run for office. If you really want to make a statement against the establishment, stop voting for the lesser of the two dictators and vote for Chuck Baldwin.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This feels like I am on the "Twilight Zone". I just cant believe this crap. Americans are being pushed aside to make room for the rest of the GLOBAL WORLD. If I were younger, I would pack my bags and leave!
    I'm pretty young and I'm staying put b/c I'm a true patriot.I know that in the end, this great country of ours will pick itself right up like it has countless times before. You're forgetting that this economy is really resilient and you're probably doubting our ability for future growth which is just plain crazy.
    I am just "venting" CoolHead. I am po'd!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    This feels

I'm pretty young and I'm staying put b/c I'm a true patriot.I know that in the end, this great country of ours will pick itself right up like it has countless times before. You're forgetting that this economy is really resilient and you're probably doubting our ability for future growth which is just plain crazy.
    It is not the fact that the economy is resilent and will bounce back it is the fact that the AMERICAN PEOPLE SPOKE and the Pols did not listen, thats the problem.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast