Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It has now become very possible for an independent to be elected to the Whitehouse after this Presidentail election. We must start pushing for this right away.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

working4change
    I agree reciprocity

I was already gonna vote third party anyway. I KNEW both McCain and Obama could not be trusted!!! Chuck Baldwin all the way! At this point we now know that our government is against us. There is absolutely no doubt about it. I feel really depressed right now and sooooo helpless. I'm sure I will be ready to fight again but right now, I'm just over this. I will stick my head in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    It has now become very possible for an independent to be elected to the Whitehouse after this Presidentail election. We must start pushing for this right away.
    I AGREE...WE SHOULD GET TO WORK ON THIS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad now we will have to wait until 2012 to find out...There are still too many idiots in this country that are voting for Obama because they think he is so cool!! Of course McCain stinks too. I think we are in big trouble folks!... What will this country look like in the next few years, especially after Obama?....We are circling the drain now!

A Big Thanks to Sell Out Sue Myrick. Thanks for Screwing us again!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Unfortunately, I've been hearing alot of people calling up talk radio this morning who are former McCain supporters, they are now so mad at McCain for supporting this terrible bill that they are saying they aren't voting at all now. That's only going to be good for Obama.
    Why not vote for CHUCK BALDWIN!!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. Vote for anyone besides what the MSM and other evil people are shoving down our throats. Besides voting for a candidate that deserves the position, it would be making a bold statement. The Republicans and Democrats each have a piece of crap to choose from. Lets vote with our hearts and our minds. There are really good candidates out there like Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and some others to pick from. We may not win, but we have nothing to lose. I AM VOTING FOR CHUCK BALDWIN.

TO PICK BETWEEN OBAMA OR McCAIN IS INSANE. EITHER ONE IS A LOSER.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    I have decided, my vote is going to Chuck Baldwin

That's exactly what everybody should do, this will never end until we all end the 2 party death grip on washington. You have seen the senate and the congress deliberatly ignore the american people, if this dosen't wake americans up nothing will.
    EXCELLENT CHOICE. CHUCK BALDWIN FOR PRESIDENT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    I have decided, my vote is going to Chuck Baldwin
    Good for You .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast