Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Look How the Liberal Drug Culture has Destroyed Eureka, California

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Aaah, so you've never heard of alcoholics dying from cirrhosis of the liver, the leading cause is chronic alcoholism.
    So you want to expand it to "chronic potism"! And does dying from cirrhosis of the liver take out someone in another car, or a pedestrian, or anybody but the user? NO! IT IS A BOGUS ARGUMENT!

Yes, these drugs going around are illegal drugs, sold on the streets by foreign drug cartels, without any regulation of any kind. In the US we don't even sell milk without regulation but illegal dangerous drugs are everywhere. Like I said, the War on Drugs is a HUGE FAIL.
    So you believe that legalizing drugs will regulate them? You are delusional. If I buy a milk cow, the government doesn't regulate my milk in any way. And illegal pot growers don't want the government in their stuff. So you only expand the availability of something you know is harmful, but leave it to the user to look out for themselves.

All your arguments against pot are bogus. I don't know what your personal bias is against pot smokers and don't want to. I support weed legalization and will not change my mind.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    So you believe that legalizing drugs will regulate them? You are delusional. If I buy a milk cow, the government doesn't regulate my milk in any way. And illegal pot growers don't want the government in their stuff. So you only expand the availability of something you know is harmful, but leave it to the user to look out for themselves.
    That's up to the states to decide how they regulate the production and sale of pot. If you sell milk from your cow to someone else, it's regulated and subject to state inspection in California. You better think twice about that cow.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The whole concept of "gateway" is off-base. It's just choices by individuals and for young people, lack of adult supervision.
    How blind! So adults go looking for pot? No! The idea is communicated by peers. In their weakness they give in to peer pressure, just like kids do. All the "cool people" do it. That was the push for cigarettes. Kids smoked to appear mature. It wasn't that they had this instinct to smoke. And pushers exploit that weakness.

Alcoholic liver disease: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
    https://medlineplus.gov › Medical Encyclopedia
    Jul 10, 2017 - Alcoholic liver disease occurs after years of heavy drinking. Over time, scarring and cirrhosis can occur. Cirrhosis is the final phase of alcoholic ...

What Is Cirrhosis of the Liver? Symptoms, Treatment & Stages
    https://www.medicinenet.com/cirrhosis/article.htm
    What are the common causes of cirrhosis? - Alcohol is a very common cause of cirrhosis, particularly in the Western world.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah, illegal "pushers" in their midst. Legal stores won't sell to them. It's against the law in states where it's legal and I'm sure will be illegal in all states that legalize. In California it is illegal to purchase or "intake" until you're 21 without a medical prescription. I''m fine with that. California also regulates the amount of THC content in legal weed. I'm fine with that.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-11-2018 at 03:58 PM.

That's up to the states to decide how they regulate the production and sale of pot.
    That which is grown and sold legally. But all the rest, like all the illegal aliens who the government has no record of, are unregulated!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    If you sell milk from your cow to someone else, it's regulated and subject to state inspection in California.
    Only if they find out about it. But I can give it, trade it, or sell it to my family members, neighbors and whoever, as long as the government doesn't know. And that is unregulated, just like the underground drug trade we would have even with drugs legalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    You better think twice about that cow.
    Why? Maybe I would choose not to feed it GMO food and add any other DRUGS, so I could get healthy, unaltered milk which the government won't allow!

LOL!! So you're fine with an underground black market milk trade violating food inspection laws, but hate them pot smokers. It's strange, I have to say.

It's against the law in states where it's legal and I'm sure will be illegal in all states that legalize. In California it is illegal to purchase or "intake" until you're 21 without a medical prescription.
    Wow! So because it is illegal for those under 21, no children smoke, drink or use drugs. TALK ABOUT A BLIND SPOT!