Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie wrote:

So just why are you backing Hillary?
    1 – because I was happy when Bill was president, and we’re living in a nightmare with Bush in power. And I want the Clintons back, they are a lovely family. Bush daughters to nothing but breaking the law, while Chelsea is a model all American girl.

2 - I want a woman

I'm not a child of an immigrant and my ancestors were not illegal aliens. They didn't break the law to enter this country and they were documented. The ancestors of Americans were not criminal aliens. End of discussion. No buts, no excuses. This is a nation of Americans not illegal aliens. Also, illegal aliens are not in any shape form or fashon immigrants. They are simply criminals.
    My parents were born in the US. My grandparents were all born in the US.
    But my ancestors came to the US legally more than 200 years ago, and mainly from Britain and Central Europe.

What Republican policies are you sick of?
    War in Iraq, the laws they made so they can spy on us, etc.

By the way, this is Americans for Legal Immigration and if you think you are going to change anyone's mind here about that, then you are dead wrong.
    I wrote that I changed after seeing more poverty than I could handle, and now I understand why people break the immigration laws. I'm not here to debate ilelgal immigration, yeah a little bit of that too but I like to debate politics. And illegal immigration is a part of politics
    Cassie
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I wrote that I changed after seeing more poverty than I could handle, and now I understand why people break the immigration laws. I'm not here to debate ilegal immigration, I like to debate politics
    Cassie
    CASSIE
    if you're here to debate politics, you're in the wrong place.
    And you're on the wrong forum.

Please take it elsewhere.

Everyone can use the 'other topics' forum for such discussion. We'll be moving any threads concerning politics that's not related to IMMIGRATION from now on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I wrote that I changed after seeing more poverty than I could handle, and now I understand why people break the immigration laws. I'm not here to debate ilegal immigration, I like to debate politics
    Cassie
    CASSIE
    if you're here to debate politics, you're in the wrong place.
    And you're on the wrong forum.

Please take it elsewhere.

Everyone can use the 'other topics' forum for such discussion. We'll be moving any threads concerning politics from now on.
    Read again, we cross posted, I modified my message.
    I'll answer later, I just have to tell you that you're so wrong about Hillary, what is good for this country, illegal immigration, politics, etc. I just don't know where to start. I bet you have never been to the poorest part in this world.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

CrocketsGhost wrote:

First off, Wikipedia is not a real encyclopedia and its submissions are not fact-checked.

Second, that something was peripherally implied in an unrelated case (the subjects of the Plyler case were not born in the United States) does not in any way settle the matter. In fact, there IS NO STANDING DECISION OF THE SUPREME COURT RELATING TO THE CITIZENSHIP OF CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BORN ON US SOIL. Period. Contrary to your claims, the matter has not been settled by the Supreme Court, and the clear legislative intent of the Amendment states that such people are to be excluded.
    I've to look into that ( your claims ).
    I always use wikipedia, it's good enough for me.

wikipedia is NOT a valid resource.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cassie, again, we cannot take in an unlimited number of poor, illiterate illegal immigrants without going down ourselves. If you care about the future of your children, you will understand how important it is that we get control of our borders and enforce our immigration laws. This immigration issue is one which will have an enormous impact on the future of this country. You say you have seen terrible poverty in other countries. If we cannot get control of this illegal immigration, THAT WILL BE THE FATE OF OUR COUNTRY; we will become Latin America el Norte.

Yes, some of the illegals come here to work, but many are criminals, drug dealers, and sponge off of the system. None of them have a right to be here. There are many here on this forum who can educate you further on this. Illegals have taken jobs from Americans, a lot of them who are the poorest of our own society. Many people on this forum have either lost jobs to illegals or seen their wages cut in half by them. They also have children to feed. To state that you aren't really interested one way or another whether amnesty is granted or not displays an insensitivity and callousness towards these people.

As to being a nation of immigrants, put that old saw to rest. Many countries in the world are made up of immigrants. European countries and Latin American countries are made up of many immigrants. Latin American countries have German, Polish, French, Italian, Middle Eastern, Asian immigrants among others. They all have their official language and they all enforce their immigration laws very vigorously.

There is much information contained on this site. I suggest you take some time to look through it all and become informed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

First off, Wikipedia is not a real encyclopedia and its submissions are not fact-checked.

Second, that something was peripherally implied in an unrelated case (the subjects of the Plyler case were not born in the United States) does not in any way settle the matter. In fact, there IS NO STANDING DECISION OF THE SUPREME COURT RELATING TO THE CITIZENSHIP OF CHILDREN OF ILLEGAL ALIENS BORN ON US SOIL. Period. Contrary to your claims, the matter has not been settled by the Supreme Court, and the clear legislative intent of the Amendment states that such people are to be excluded.
    Look into it all you want. I have done the research and I know that there is no such case.

Also, whether Wikipedia is "good enough" for you or not is neither here nor there. It is an "open" resource whose own disclaimer makes clear that its articles are not fact-checked. But why should I be surprised that a second-rate resource is good enough for you when a third-rate president and his fourth-rate carpetbagging Senator shrew are good enough for you?

loservillelabor wrote

Cassie. The whole idea of the social safety net intends that our fellow citizens will have help in hard times to survive. I once supported such a concept. However, my trust in my fellow citizens to participate responsibly and protect my investment in this system is being abused.
    Some of my fellow citizens see my pocket as an unlimited resource that should be extended to illegal foreign invaders. If you think a safety net a good thing you need to join with fellow citizens and insist that these unintended beneficiaries be removed from the country. Persons like yourself are letting us all down. You can no longer be trusted to be reasonable, rational and in control of your emotions. The worm is turning.
    It’s a disgrace that some of our fellow citizens abuse this system.
    But not everybody is like that and there are still many Americans that are honest and really need this safety net. I don’t think that illegal aliens should be included in this concept because they don’t pay tax. I’m an emotional person, so, and ??

sippy wrote

The whole concept we are facing HERE AND NOW is the rule of law, and how illegal aliens simply do not want to follow these laws. American citizens would not get away with breakling laws such as forgery, ID theft, etc.
    I’m not supporting illegal aliens coming to this country, I’m just saying I don’t mind them being here if they just work and try to feed their family back home, that’s all

We as taxpayers are tired of paying for services illegals are getting, and we are tired of the worldly attitude that it is the responsibility of the United States to take in the world's poor.
    I pay tax too, and I don’t like it when illegals get free services meant for Americans. Neither do I care if illegals are here, don’t cost us any money and just work to feed their family

Simply because they want to come and work to provide for their family is NO EXCUSE for breaking another country's laws.
    With all due respect, but this shows your ignorance. We’re humans, we’re survivors and will do anything to survive or feed our kids.

Why don't you check out mexico's immigration laws. They are 10 times more stringent than ours, and they are actually allowed to excerise their laws!!! What a concept!!!
    I’m an AMERICAN citizen, and I’m still living in The United States of America. What Mexico does, is up to them

2ndamendsis wrote
    And you know this as a FACT how? Have you spoken to Hill? Do you know her writings and beliefs? Have you dug into her past actions concerning the Constitution? Are you aware of her efforts in the past and present to change the Constitution to suit her own communist ideals?
    I don’t know if this is a fact, it’s just my feeling. Every president knows that he or she must uphold the constitution, including Hillary.

Are you aware that WE, the American taxpayers PAY for the Whitehouse and that any President is a GUEST in our home? That anything that is done in the Whitehouse is every American's business?
    Yes, I know that. I’m not stupid. You’re just overreacting and it’s annoying when you keep referring to the constitution all the time. Most Americans didn’t care that Bill received a BJ from Monica, why should you care then ?

By the way, I'm assuming by what you write, that you have no concern over our top secrets being given to enemy nations by said guests in America's home? That it doesn't matter that that guest committed treason and consorted with enemies? That is is quite all right for those guests to break the Rule of Law?
    America’s enemies ?? Are you referring to that Chinese spy that gave MIRV info to China ? China or Russia are not our enemies, and we’ll never get involved in a war fighting them, it will end the world. Again, you overreact and want to make Bill look bad.

Then, the larger question would be............what is important to you concerning the future of the USofA? FREE STUFF?
    I want the future to be the same as it was during the Clinton era. Everything was fine. We were popular in the world, our economy did well, etc.

You aren't 'just a citizen' .......you are an AMERICAN citizen. You are a very important person who's responsibility is to make every effort to protect the Constitution for future generations in order to secure their FREEDOM.
    Thank you, I really appreciated it that you think I’m an important person, but I’m not more important than any other citizen on the face of this planet. There was freedom under Bill, and freedom must always be defended.

And THIS is the greatest danger to our nation.
    People such as yourself who have NO earthly idea that this country would not exist if not for the Constitution. People who have no idea that the Consitution is the ONLY thing that keeps YOU FREE. That it is YOUR responsibility to make certain that every elected official upholds their oaths to uphold the most important document in the world.
    You sound like you think this country will fall as a nation when Hillary is elected. Please, don’t overreact or exaggerate, that is exactly what you’re doing. Why are you so focused on who becomes president. Either Tancredo or Hillary, this country won’t fall.

Excuse Me?? Are YOU attempting to tell me when and for how long I'm allowed to discuss the ONLY thing that is important in a presidential election............the US Constitution?
    No, I was referring to the actually presidential race.
    If they have a debate and only talk about the constitution this will result in a lower turn out on election day. We are not only interested in the constitution, we’re also interested in schooling, housing, environment, economy, etc.

This isn't about hillary the liar and deceitful anti-American....this is about the USA and our very foundation. A President is merely the keeper of the torch...........didn't you know that?
    Ok, enough from you taking Hillary down !

Noyoucannot wrote

Cassie, again, we cannot take in an unlimited number of poor, illiterate illegal immigrants without going down ourselves.
    I know that. I know we can’t take care of the world’s poor. All I was saying is that the illegal aliens currently in the US can stay. I’m not supporting more to come, I never said that, but if they want to come, I can’t stop them from coming.

If you care about the future of your children, you will understand how important it is that we get control of our borders and enforce our immigration laws. This immigration issue is one which will have an enormous impact on the future of this country.
    Of course I care about the future of my kids, but I also care about the future of your kids too. I just don’t see the problem with illegal aliens currently here and working for their money. I also told that illegals shouldn’t get any free benefits, all I’m saying is that if they take care for themselves it’s fine with me.

You say you have seen terrible poverty in other countries. If we cannot get control of this illegal immigration, THAT WILL BE THE FATE OF OUR COUNTRY; we will become Latin America el Norte.
    I’m not talking about Latin America when I talk about poverty. I was thinking of Africa. All those wars, poverty, aids make me cry and want to house all those orphans. But any person living in poverty, wherever in the world, makes me sad.

Yes, some of the illegals come here to work, but many are criminals, drug dealers, and sponge off of the system.
    Not some come here to work, most come here just to work.

None of them have a right to be here. There are many here on this forum who can educate you further on this. Illegals have taken jobs from Americans, a lot of them who are the poorest of our own society. Many people on this forum have either lost jobs to illegals or seen their wages cut in half by them. They also have children to feed. To state that you aren't really interested one way or another whether amnesty is granted or not displays an insensitivity and callousness towards these people.
    That is very sad that people here on the forum have lost their jobs. I don’t know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    CrocketsGhost wrote:

Look into it all you want. I have done the research and I know that there is no such case.

Also, whether Wikipedia is "good enough" for you or not is neither here nor there. It is an "open" resource whose own disclaimer makes clear that its articles are not fact-checked. But why should I be surprised that a second-rate resource is good enough for you when a third-rate president and his fourth-rate carpetbagging Senator shrew are good enough for you?
    first of all have I never claimed that wikipedia is fact based. But, you haven't backed up your claims when you said that kids born on US soil are not automatically citizens. If wiki is fact based or not, it can still be a very useful resource, and valid enough to use it as a resource. Hillary is not only good enough for me, she is the light at the end of the tunnel. She's the light in our darkness where Bush put us in.

cassie,
    Sorry but you have it wrong on many points, but I'll point this out to you.

There is no such thing as an illegal immigrant only illegal alien, get your facts straight. An immigrant is someone who comes here legally. An alien is someone that is here illegally.

They don’t just all come here to work. Ever here of the: El Plan Espiritual de Santa Barbara, El Plan Espiritual de Aztlán? Look it up for yourself.

You say its okay for people to seek a better life for their families, well I agree, so long as they do it legally.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast