Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

muslim footbaths

Muslim footbaths 'cannot go unchallenged'
    Pastor wants answers about plans for new airport accommodations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: November 3, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

A plan for the new Indianapolis airport that includes footbaths for Muslim cab drivers "cannot go unchallenged," according to the pastor of a local church fighting the project.

In a letter to Mayor Bart Peterson, Rev. Jerry Hillenberg of Hope Baptist Church has asked for a meeting over the accommodation now pending in plans being developed by the airport authority.

"I still desire to speak personally with you about this issue. It cannot go unchallenged and unattended to," he wrote. "It remains a concern of the public at large, and certainly is a concern of this pastor and our congregation.

"All of the input that we have received from the citizens of this city, county, surrounding counties, across the country, and around the world; has run 10 to one against the installation of these religious implements," he said.

"Most realize that public property, owned by the taxpayers, cannot be used by Christians for religious displays or implements of their religiosity. Then, the question amongst them becomes: Why can it be used for Muslims?"

MW
    I have one question, where in the heck is the ACLU on this? Public bathrooms are just that, public.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Someone posted this on another site. This unbelievable event happened in the UK-----I guess it will be coming our way soon!!

This was posted on the Patriotscorner site. Isn't it unbelievable!!!!!

Teachers ordered to dress up as Muslims

Last updated at 10:45am on 31st October 2007
    Daily Mail

"Teachers at a primary school have been ordered to dress up as Muslims to promote multi-culturalism.

The West Midlands school is belatedly celebrating the Muslim festival of Eid and told its pupils and teachers to don traditional Muslim dress for the day.

All 257 pupils, most of whom are Christians, and 41 teachers - two of whom are Muslims - dressed up.

A morning assembly was held to mark the event and an afternoon party was strictly for women only, because Muslim husbands object to wives mixing with other men.

Sally Bloomer, head of Rufford primary school in Lye, West Midlands, told The Sun: "I have not heard of any complaints. It's all part of a diversity project to promote multi-culturalism."

But a relative of one of the staff reportedly said: "Who would put their job on the line? They have been told they have to embrace the day to show their diversity. But they are not all happy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... rtComments
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

"A plan for the new Indianapolis airport that includes footbaths for Muslim cab drivers."

Maybe they should carry buckets in their cabs if they want a foot bath!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

why is it we feel that we have to accomodate every freak'n religous group in the world. We cannot have the 10 commandments in our court buildings, we can't have god this or god or jesus this or that, but we can accomodate these people with OUR money and put in foot bathes for them. If they don't like our culture,, move.

Maybe they should use the public restrooms with foot baths already in place if you get my meaning ..

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    Maybe they should use the public restrooms with foot baths already in place if you get my meaning ..
    Just flush and go!

Welcome aboard Marine.
    MD 0311
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those cab drivers are very important and stinky feet is unacceptable. I personaly won't ride in a cab unless the cab drivers have clean feet..

I can't stop laughing
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Why can it be used for Muslims
    Its in your face political correctness. If I see one of those in an airport I am going to take my shoe off and strike the bath with it.

What has happened to separation of church and state . If we can not pray at a fooball game why should Bow to other religions..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast