Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While public and government institutions all over the country are going out of their way to disallow any public expression of religion concerning most religious denominations,these same public institutions,an airport in this case,are bending over backwards and standing on their heads to support footbaths in an action of super p.c. and exceptional accommodation for certain religious beliefs.If you are going to make exceptions for one group,then you must make exceptions for all religious groups.

Thanks you answered that a lot better than I was going to ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Why can it be used for Muslims
    Its in your face political correctness. If I see one of those in an airport I am going to take my shoe off and strike the bath with it.
    My mind went to something much more offensive

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    While public and government institutions all over the country are going out of their way to disallow any public expression of religion concerning most religious denominations,these same public institutions,an airport in this case,are bending over backwards and standing on their heads to support footbaths in an action of super p.c. and exceptional accommodation for certain religious beliefs.If you are going to make exceptions for one group,then you must make exceptions for all religious groups.
    There is a difference between a public expression and a religious practice that is required as part of their religious espression
    There are not many public expression that is a requirement or practice in Christian religions.
    We do not stop people from making the sign of the cross which is not required as a Christian practice. No were in the bible is it a requirement.

I hate a stall without paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Why can it be used for Muslims
    Its in your face political correctness. If I see one of those in an airport I am going to take my shoe off and strike the bath with it.
    Just throw some pork rinds or bacon bits in it. LOL

Moving to Other Topics
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't give one group of people what you are trying to take away from others....In God we trust...Crosses off of hills that have been there 50 years....Nativity sets in public, Merry Xmas, Happy New year, on an on.

Come on wash your damn feet at home... If you don't like our country you are free to leave.. or carry your own foot bath, but don't expect me to supply it.

What does it matter Public expression or religious practice, there was a time in fact for more than 250 years when we tolorated and honored each others beliefs and customs but the people coming here now want it one way, and WE THE PEOPLE ARE SICK OF IT!!

Oh ya and our kids can't pray in school but these people can pray where ever they want ... give me a break.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If I ever encounter a footbath in a public restroom, I'm going to put a goldfish in it.

Seriously though. So this is how the U.S. responds to the attacks on the American people of 9/11? Those were radical muslims who attacked us. So we respond by pandering to their religious needs?

We're nothing short of wusses.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

well dyenhard 39 esad you do not understand where we are coming from.. I belive in all religons but do not try to make me come to your's I have had enough of people trying to change america!! ! ! !

And for some one who has no time on his hands you seem to be doing alright wih your responses..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast