Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    What has happened to separation of church and state . If we can not pray at a fooball game why should Bow to other religions..
    I hear you. I am a christian who believes that the pandering to the "christian conservatives", muslims or whoever is not only dangerous, but a stupid control mechanism. Religious beliefs should not be brought into the political arena. Everybody has and are entitled to their religious beliefs but it is wrong to impose those beliefs on others who do not accept them. The problem with dragging it front and center into the political arena merely provides a tool for the corrupt to pander in order to get elected. It also serves to create chaos. All you have to do is count the number of alleged "christian conservative" closet homosexuals, child molesters, prostitute hiring politicians, etc that continue to be outted and go down in flames. I'm sure there are many still in office that have been able to keep their dirty little secrets. All you have to do is look at who is president and realize that POLITICIANS will say and do anything to get elected

Voting for someone because they claim to hold certain religious beliefs has only served to prove if you are a good enough liar, thief or closet homosexual you can fool most of the people a whole lot of the time.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Installing "foot baths" in PUBLIC BATHROOMS at airports or anywhere else is crazy. If they really do this, I think everyone should use them as latrines. Muslims should get NO SPECIAL TREATMENT! If they want to wash their feet, they can carry an apparatus or bucket around with them.
    If I see these foot baths that's exactly what I'll be using them for. Maybe I'll leave some pork sausages in them too.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Installing "foot baths" in PUBLIC BATHROOMS at airports or anywhere else is crazy. If they really do this, I think everyone should use them as latrines. Muslims should get NO SPECIAL TREATMENT! If they want to wash their feet, they can carry an apparatus or bucket around with them.
    If I see these foot baths that's exactly what I'll be using them for. Maybe I'll leave some pork sausages in them too.
    How about a Baby Ruth bar?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    How about a Baby Ruth bar?
    I'll leave pork sausages for the main course and a "baby ruth bar" for dessert.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234