Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This really makes me mad ! ! I know people that work in retail stores and they are forced to say hppy holidays , we can not display a manger scenes in public places but we can consider putting in foot baths..
    I am so tired of people coming here to reap our milk and honey and then try to change what they came to find.... I guess I just dont understand ??

Installing "foot baths" in PUBLIC BATHROOMS at airports or anywhere else is crazy. If they really do this, I think everyone should use them as latrines. Muslims should get NO SPECIAL TREATMENT! If they want to wash their feet, they can carry an apparatus or bucket around with them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just for your info Tyson in Lexington, Nebraska has footbaths.

Maybe if one plumbing fixture were to be confused with another a few times this would stop.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

This is already happening all over. Nothing new. The average American does not really understand what our catering to muslims will do to our country. I spent two years in Iran and have a whole different attitude to what we are doing to our country catering to these people. What most people do not understand is that the ones preaching tolerence and accomidations for these people will be the first to get their throat cut by them. Footbaths are the least of it. The mosques being built that teach radical views across our country is just a breeding ground for inside terrorist networks while we just carry on like nothing is happening. Tollerence and being pc will be the death of our country and our way of life.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by TEXLEGAL1
    This is already happening all over. Nothing new. The average American does not really understand what our catering to muslims will do to our country. I spent two years in Iran and have a whole different attitude to what we are doing to our country catering to these people. What most people do not understand is that the ones preaching tolerence and accomidations for these people will be the first to get their throat cut by them. Footbaths are the least of it. The mosques being built that teach radical views across our country is just a breeding ground for inside terrorist networks while we just carry on like nothing is happening. Tollerence and being pc will be the death of our country and our way of life.

The site map below is almost 18 years old . Imagine how many more mosques, paramilitary compounds and probable jihad teaching schools have been built since then .

www.truthandgrace.com/muslimamericans.htm

"A great civilazation is not conquored from without until it has destroyed itself from within "

W.Durant

"
    All of the input that we have received from the citizens of this city, county, surrounding counties, across the country, and around the world; has run 10 to one against the installation of these religious implements," he said.
    I do not see how this is an issue to be discussed at all. Religious freedom does exist in this country.
    I do not see how prayer in the school is an issue. No one can stop me from praying anyhwere I want to pray. I say a prayer when ever necessary where ever I am.
    There are so many more important issues this country is facing to take up time being concerned about footbath for Muslims.
    Lots of people had problems with Jehovah Witness going door to door but the Supreme court decided that it was their freedom of speech to do sol
    I personally do not have a problem accomodating any religion to practice their religion.
    A troop that was a wican was killed in Iraq and his wife wanted to have his religion engraved on his grave marked. People fought it and later it was allowed.
    None of these things affect how I practice my religion. I say build them a wall is they need it to go and pray 5 times a day.
    My beliefs on religious freedom changed when I understood religious practices. Different from mine yet a part of their religious practice.

Footbaths are a physical law and the ten comandment are written. They are written in my heart and I would hate to have to wear them around my neck or even have to stand in front of them and recite theml.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    "
    All of the input that we have received from the citizens of this city, county, surrounding counties, across the country, and around the world; has run 10 to one against the installation of these religious implements," he said.
    I do not see how this is an issue to be discussed at all. Religious freedom does exist in this country.
    I do not see how prayer in the school is an issue. No one can stop me from praying anyhwere I want to pray. I say a prayer when ever necessary where ever I am.
    There are so many more important issues this country is facing to take up time being concerned about footbath for Muslims.
    Lots of people had problems with Jehovah Witness going door to door but the Supreme court decided that it was their freedom of speech to do sol
    I personally do not have a problem accomodating any religion to practice their religion.
    A troop that was a wican was killed in Iraq and his wife wanted to have his religion engraved on his grave marked. People fought it and later it was allowed.
    None of these things affect how I practice my religion. I say build them a wall is they need it to go and pray 5 times a day.
    My beliefs on religious freedom changed when I understood religious practices. Different from mine yet a part of their religious practice.

Exactly what is it going to do for me if I complain? I just do not have a lot of time on my hand to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    why is it we feel that we have to accomodate every freak'n religous group in the world. We cannot have the 10 commandments in our court buildings, we can't have god this or god or jesus this or that, but we can accomodate these people with OUR money and put in foot bathes for them. If they don't like our culture,, move.
    That is because God is in our hearts and it does not depend on the 10 commandment being in a building.
    Our culture has changed since the founding fathers and this is no longer a Christian only nation. We allow freedom of religion because of TOLERANCE. Intolerance holds many injustices.

tol·er·ance

–noun 1. a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry.
    2. a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.
    3. interest in and concern for ideas, opinions, practices, etc., foreign to one's own; a liberal, undogmatic viewpoint.
    4. the act or capacity of enduring; endurance: My tolerance of noise is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    why is it we feel that we have to accomodate every freak'n religous group in the world. We cannot have the 10 commandments in our court buildings, we can't have god this or god or jesus this or that, but we can accomodate these people with OUR money and put in foot bathes for them. If they don't like our culture,, move.
    That is because God is in our hearts and it does not depend on the 10 commandment being in a building. There is nothing written in my Christian that tell me I need the 10 commandments in the courthouse in order to practice my religion. The written law was done away with and was written in the heart. (sometihng like that) Some people are offended by a large cross in front of a church because they see it as a symbol of reproach. But they tolerate it.
    Our culture has changed since the founding fathers and this is no longer a Christian only nation. We allow freedom of religion because of TOLERANCE. Intolerance causes many injustices.

tol·er·ance

–noun 1. a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry.
    2. a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward opinions and practices that differ from one's own.
    3. interest in and concern for ideas, opinions, practices, etc., foreign to one's own; a liberal, undogmatic viewpoint.
    4. the act or capacity of enduring; endurance: My tolerance of noise is limited.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast