Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm no Bush fan.
    This is a scam to ramp up Dems on something they can get emotional about by blaming Bush for loss of freedom.
    Bush should insist NBC run this. Call them out on it.
    Anyone know if NBC is running ads for the movie that depicts the President being assassinated?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The dixie chicks had every right to say anything they wanted to, that is freedom of speech, however, they also are paying the consquences of that freedom of speech with their fans, it did not sit well with them, so they refused to buy their CDs or tickets to their shows.
    second round, they had every chance to appease their fans and what did they do? More of the same, here we go again, so once again they had freedom of speech, they made their little speech and once again, are paying the consquences of their actions! They have no one to balme but their own mouths. We are all free to make decisions about what stand we are going to take, thing is, we better all be ready to reap the consquences. and not blame it on everyone else.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Skipp
    I don't know how to react on this one . Because I can't stand the Dixie Chicks, And I am glad about this. But if it had been someone else this happened to. Then maybe I would feel differently.
    Hahahaha..I was going to post the same exact thing. :P

Since you already have ... I will just agree with you.

I can't stand them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Personally, I hate the Dixie Chicks. Whether or not you agree with Bush and the war in Iraq, the Dixie Brats should accept this as a product of their mouths. They ripped Bush in the beginning of the war and gave comfort to the enemy. IMO they are stupid, ignorant spoiled little brats that are brainwashed puppets of the DNC. I think they deserve everything they get...

If you are going to take a stand on something, great. Be prepared to have your comments scruitnized, and berated. And another thing, if they would have done this on American soil it may not have been so bad. But they chose to say this in a different country and that is one reason so many Americans are furious at them.
    Gotta love this post too!!
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

I completely agree with you NITTY.

Saying what they did on foreign soil is unforgivable to me. They showed, to me, that their loyalty was not to our nation and our troops but to their self gratification. They've been twisting this story ever since. They have the right to be stupid and disloyal and I have the right to refuse to give them my money.

NBC.......all of a sudden, freedom of speech is questioned? How about all the skewed crap and elimination of speech from the right by the networks during our glorious klinton years?
    Something smells with this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The way I see it they totally dissed our country!
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

I was more upset with the venue they chose to make their statements. It would have been better had they said their piece here at home instead of going overseas and proceed to pander to an anti-American, anti-Bush crowd. They had the right to say what they wanted, but they should have been prepared to deal with the backlash of their comments. Then they went on to insult their fans even more instead of letting the whole thing drop. I wish these actors and entertainers would just act and entertain and do the politics on their own time and dime.

2ndamendsis, I am sort of stuned by NBCs actions on this, what is going on there, and a new atitude adjustment or what? Kind of funny don't you think at this late date?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    2ndamendsis, I am sort of stuned by NBCs actions on this, what is going on there, and a new atitude adjustment or what? Kind of funny don't you think at this late date?
    I really think that this is a great MARKETING strategy for the chicks. They've been all over the airwaves with interviews, etc. Who knows if there was a little deal made behind the scenes.

Smells to me so I'm not buying it. They still haven't figured out that all this press/whining/justification only pisses many of us off even more than before, lol.

YUP, I value advice from the chicks, tom cruise, shawn penn, barbra s, tim robbins and the like. They're the consumate THINKERS of our time...........didn't you know that, Nitty? What the hell would we do if hollywood didn't ride to our rescue? {their pets have greater brain function than they do}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ronster Wrote:

they chose to say this in a different country and that is one reason so many Americans are furious at them.
    I believe that is what caused their demise.
    ------------------------

To all of those entertainers who choose to play the free speech trump card. You can leave, no one is forcing you to stay in our country.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast