Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB and Sis, even though we have agreements and disagreements regarding the Dixie Chick's actions, at least it's obvious that we all think about it and that's a good sign. It shows that none of us take our right to freedom of speech for granted. That in and of itself is important and good for our country.

I think: We need to be thankful that we have freedom of speech and not be too afraid to use it, especially when the outcome of a very important issue depends on people being brave enough to speak out.

UB thinks:We need to exercise our right to freedom of speech in order to keep it, anywhere, anytime and anyplace.

Sis thinks: Discretion should be taken in what we say when we are outside of our country because in some instances it could be used against us by those who choose to be our enemies by misleading them to think that we are divided.

All I know is that I think together, we're going to make it !!

UB, I think if they had said it in Texas.........there would have been less notice of it. By saying it outside ot the U.S., it could have encouraged anti-American sentiment over there. Don't you think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JP
    our founding fathers were fighting against those they spoke out against. Big difference. Facts are facts and history is history. That analogy is apples and oranges.

However, if one were to dig into our Revolutionary history, they would find that the Tory's mouths & press caused great damage to us and by the grace of God did we win our freedom. Nothing has changed, not even our understanding of loyalty to our fighting men and women.
    How very sad that we are still as short sighted, if not more so, as we were 30+ years ago. I fear we are repeating the same disasterous errors......this time the ramifications will be horrific.

LEGAL
    It wasn't a "may have".......it absolutely DID insight more damage and anti-American feelings. EVERY situation such as the chicks on FOREIGN SOIL is being used to fuel the islamic maniacs. There is absolutely no wiggle room in this. It's a black and white situation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have an idea, let's stop talking about the Dixie Chicks and talk about those two Navy ships GB gave to Mexico. Did I get that right?!!
    He gave Mexico two of our ships???!!

BTW, JP, I'm going to include you in my security prayers tonight!!

UB

Legal

OK. I'm ready to make nice.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Legal

OK. I'm ready to make nice.

UB
    And UB, you will also be in my prayers!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345