Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Obama Was Born in the United States

Obama Was Born in the United States

"Monday, December 8, 2008 11:30 AM
    By: Ronald Kessler Article Font Size

For months, I have been bombarded by e-mails claiming Barack Obama was born in Kenya and therefore does not meet the constitutional requirements to be president. I have also received hundreds of e-mails from readers asking why I do not expose the truth about his birth.

The truth is that Obama was born in Hawaii. Hawaii, by law, does not make original birth certificates public, and this has enabled conspiracy theorists to claim that there is something nefarious about the circumstances of Obama’s birth.

Instead, it allows the public to see a so-called certification of birth — also known as a short-form birth certificate — that lists the name of the baby and the date and place of birth but not additional details like the birth weight and the parents’ hometowns.

As claims of a cover-up mounted on the Internet prior to the election, Obama posted a digitally scanned image of his original birth certificate. But that enabled conspiracy theorists to say the image had been created by Photoshop. Obama then let FactCheck.org, a nonprofit project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania, view, handle, and photograph the birth original certificate at Obama campaign headquarters in Chicago.

“The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport,â€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here is a timeline of Stanley Ann Dunham's marriage and whereabouts. I'm having trouble fitting a prenatal trip to Kenya, as some alledge, into this narrative.

http://www.barack-obama-timeline.com/ann_dunham/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why does he cover up his past then? We still know nothing about him!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

OMG... How many times must I REPEAT MYSELF?
    It Doesnt Matter If He was BORN HERE... His FATHER WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN (Indonesia a Colony)... Therefore HIS SON (Barry/Barack) would accept Citizenship of HIS FATHER in 1961... Indonesia/British Colony. Unless His FATHER Renounced his Citizenship & Became an American (which he did NOT)...
    Mr Soetoro/Mr. Obama IS NOT... I repeat again... IS NOT a Naturalized American.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Here is a timeline of Stanley Ann Dunham's marriage and whereabouts. I'm having trouble fitting a prenatal trip to Kenya, as some alledge, into this narrative.

http://www.barack-obama-timeline.com/ann_dunham/
    The timeline if vague, it only mentions she gave birth that year, where was she and what did she do the other 364 days?

Still the main question is why won't he release the cert and end the speculation?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Airlines were and are VERY nervous about letting late term pregnant women fly, especially long distances. Furthermore, it would have been a long and difficult flight, with numerous flight changes, followed by a long bus ride to get to the Obama home town. Also it would have been extremely expensive. She would have had to go early in her pregnancy, and she was 3 months along at her marriage in Hawaii, and stay there till after the birth. Was she missing from the US for a significant amount of time? Today, a business person or news correspondent could be in and out of a Kenyan village in a matter of days. I wouldn't to go to a third world country to give birth, especially for my first pregnancy.

This was also one year after they put down the Mau Mau insurgency. How could they know it wouldn't flare up again? I'd be nervous about going there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course Obama, Jr. is not a naturalized citizen. Naturalization is a legal process to grant citizenship to someone who didn't acquire it at birth. From the standpoint of the US, incidentally acquired dual citizenships do not impact ones American citizenship status. Only things that the person deliberately does, such as applying for foreign citizenship. Otherwise, other countries could be laying claim to potential dual citizens against their will. What if one of my Norwegian near ancestors never bothered to take out citizenship, and then Norway decided that this meant that I hold dual citizenship with Norway and owe them some sort of allegiance.

I wouldn't to go to a third world country to give birth, especially for my first pregnancy.
    Nor would I marry Obama, Sr. but SHE did.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Of course Obama, Jr. is not a naturalized citizen. Naturalization is a legal process to grant citizenship to someone who didn't acquire it at birth. From the standpoint of the US, incidentally acquired dual citizenships do not impact ones American citizenship status. Only things that the person deliberately does, such as applying for foreign citizenship. Otherwise, other countries could be laying claim to potential dual citizens against their will. What if one of my Norwegian near ancestors never bothered to take out citizenship, and then Norway decided that this meant that I hold dual citizenship with Norway and owe them some sort of allegiance.
    You are aware that this has actually happened. England laid claim to many American citizens after the Revolutionary war, thus the natural born citizen plank in the constitution. Our founding fathers went to great lengths to ensure that the president had no chance of holding duel loyalties. In the papers documenting the debate on this article, duel citizenship was expressly and specifically discussed.

There are those who claim that the people who want proof of his eligibility are nut cases. We only have Obamas word he is a natural born citizen. I just want to know one thing: IF Obama is on the up and up with this, WHY is he spending millions of dollars, hiring an army of lawyers, publishing what has been confirmed as a forged birth cert? What would compel a man who is about to become the leader of the West to take such care that NOBODY sees his birth cert? IF he was born in Hawaii, why didn't Fukino and Onaka state he was born in Hawaii instead of a carefully worded blurb that they had a certificate on him but did not state where that certificate said he was born? ("Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino says she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate"). These are the questions I want answered! Here is a current, but not complete list of the nutcases who want this question answered, and have sued to try to make it so:

Ron Pauls VP candidate
    4 CA electors
    Current and former servicemen and women
    Philip Berg
    Alan Keyes
    ANDY MARTIN
    Judge Roy Moore, the former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court
    STEVEN R MARQUIS
    Cort Wrotnowski
    And hundreds of other litigates plus millions of average Americans who have not sued.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG... How many times must I REPEAT MYSELF?
    It Doesnt Matter If He was BORN HERE... His FATHER WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN (Indonesia a Colony)... Therefore HIS SON (Barry/Barack) would accept Citizenship of HIS FATHER in 1961... Indonesia/British Colony. Unless His FATHER Renounced his Citizenship & Became an American (which he did NOT)...
    Mr Soetoro/Mr. Obama IS NOT... I repeat again... IS NOT a Naturalized American.
    WHAAT? Obama Sr. was a citizen of Kenya, not Indonesia. Why would you think a child born to an American mother in this country would automatically get the citizenship of their father?If that is true, then we would not be overrun with anchor babies, and liberals would not be crying over the split up of families, where the children are born on American soil to illegal aliens, but are considered American citizens.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast