Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    BetsyRoss wrote:

America is still here.
    Unfortunately it's not the same America I was given birth in (195. Not many folks will deny that we're definitely headed in the wrong direction in a lot of areas.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    My personal belief is that he was born in Honolulu. While I understand that many people did NOT want him for president, and have sincere and valid objections to his more liberal agenda, I wish to restate that I have survived many presidental elections and some I liked and some I didn't. America is still here.
    Whether or not he is sworn in is a moot point to me, provided that he is constitutionally qualified. I would feel the same way if my dream candidate had won. For me this has become much larger than whether or not Obama gets sworn in. It is about the constitution and the power of the people. If nobody has standing to question the qualifications for president, do we really have any power at all? Many people have questioned, with enough evidence to form a reasonable doubt, whether or not he is constitutionally qualified. ALL he has to do is provide the long form of his birth cert. IF it is as you believe, all will be well and the courts will stopped being clogged with requests. The problem lies with the fact he has spent millions trying to hide this document. It can only lead a reasonable person with curiosity to ponder why. Any conclusion that I can draw, is not positive. I actually WANT him to prove my suspicions wrong!!!!! But I for one can not rest until I KNOW WE HAVE A LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT. I don't have to like him, but I need to know he is constitutionally qualified. IF he is not, and he is allowed to be sworn in, THE "GREAT EXPERIMENT" has failed.

Betsey, I know you firmly believe he is legit. I can respect that, but I, and many like me, have questions that we want answered. I honestly and whole heartily feel that IF he is sworn in without proving that he has met the constitutional requirement, it is the death of the entire constitution. I feel that on those grounds alone, I can not stop until this is in the open. I personally can find no legitimate and above board reason that he is fighting this so hard if there is no truth in the accusations. If you know, or have an idea as to why he is doing this if not to hide that he is not constitutionally qualified, please share.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How has he spent millions? All I see him doing is standing pat and being reticent where demands for more in-depth documentation are concerned. I suspect he feels like he met the requirment, released enough documentation to prove it, and doesn't feel like he needs to do more. I have no inside info here, I'm just guessing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How has he spent millions? All I see him doing is standing pat and being reticent where demands for more in-depth documentation are concerned. I suspect he feels like he met the requirment, released enough documentation to prove it, and doesn't feel like he needs to do more. I have no inside info here, I'm just guessing.
    He is represented by attorneys in all of the 17 cases I am aware of, there may be more. The attorney handling the Berg case has rates that START at $500.00 per hour, plus costs. Internet estimates of how much he has spent to date range from $500,000.00 on October 31 to 1.5 million on December 5th. The cost of a long form certified copy of his birth cert is $12.00. 4 separate annalists have signed depositions under the penalties of perjury the COLB filed on the websites is fake. The most obvious in MHO is the father was listed as "African" when during the early 60's men of color were listed as either colored or Negro. Even if he felt he had done enough, with now 4 cases that have been filed in the Supreme Court and at least 13 others filed across the country, wouldn't you think a reasonable person would just give in and put this to rest? IF he is a natural born citizen and is spending this absurd amount of money out of stubbornness, this does not bode well for the transparency he promised in his campaign.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course he has attorneys, but that is a fight he didn't start. Once these actions were launched against him, he would have to retain attorneys to deal with them. And, he probably has had an attorney or two on retainer just in case, since his political career took off.

My feeling is that they listed Obama Sr. as "African" to distinguish him from an American "Negro" as the official term was back then. It need not have been an official or widespread practice, just a call made at the hospital at that time.

I would urge people to take a hard look at the backgrounds of the folks who are spearheading these cases against Obama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Of course he has attorneys, but that is a fight he didn't start. Once these actions were launched against him, he would have to retain attorneys to deal with them. And, he probably has had an attorney or two on retainer just in case, since his political career took off.

My feeling is that they listed Obama Sr. as "African" to distinguish him from an American "Negro" as the official term was back then. It need not have been an official or widespread practice, just a call made at the hospital at that time.

I would urge people to take a hard look at the backgrounds of the folks who are spearheading these cases against Obama.
    Betsey, I know your views are heartfelt and honest. Could you think of any harm, if all is good like you believe, for Obama to just cough up the release? I mean, Presidents tax records are made public, what is wrong with making public a birth cert and college admission records when these records have historically been made public? I mean, we all got the results of Bushy's colonoscopy for goodness sake. We all know how everyone from Trueman forward has done in college ect. What is the big deal if he has nothing to hide? Where is the harm? His ID would not exactly be the easiest to steal ya know.

I don't really understand it, but since I accept his birth certificate that was posted, it didn't matter that much to me. That plus the Hawaiian newspaper birth announcement seemed legit to me as I was alive then and remember how things were done.

My theories:

1. He is following advice from an attorney, who is telling him what to produce and what to keep private. Possibly a trap for those who come after him on this issue? At various times in my life I've had an attorney, and you have to obey them like they're God. Especially in custody fights.

2. He may feel it to be an indignity to be raked over the coals more than McCain was, although McCain was also questioned.

I don't really understand it, but since I accept his birth certificate that was posted, it didn't matter that much to me. That plus the Hawaiian newspaper birth announcement seemed legit to me as I was alive then and remember how things were done.

My theories:

1. He is following advice from an attorney, who is telling him what to produce and what to keep private. Possibly a trap for those who come after him on this issue? At various times in my life I've had an attorney, and you have to obey them like they're God. Especially in custody fights.

2. He may feel it to be an indignity to be raked over the coals more than McCain was, although McCain was also questioned.
    McCain immediately provided all requested info and the issue went away. I could perhaps buy into the attorney theory in the beginning, but when you have experts from both the CIA and FBI stating that this is a forgery, and you have multiple cases in the Supreme Court, it seems like very poor advice, not to mention expensive, to continue to play their game. Because of the HUGE consequences if the allegations are correct, particularly the ones about no citizenship at all, I hope he is a natural born citizen. However, I feel at this point, it would be in the entire nations best interest for him to cough it all up and let the cards fall where they may.

Who? Which experts? A lot of people are weighing in on this issue, who do you mean?

Im sorry but I believe that Obama is a total liar, His BC is fake, his whole group of friends are corrupt, I don't accept him as my president until he reliefs his past and I won't buy anything that the media wants to pass off as legit! His contempt for our constituntion knows no bounds! And no supporter of him could even tell you anything about him!! This issue is simple and could be taken care of in one day if our damn court and political and media wasn't so corrupt and hell bent on turning America into Communists! Whatever you feel about this mystery you know deep down that you know nothing about this man and what he plans to do. Well Im no sucker and until he proves himself I will consider him a fraud. Screw the legal crap because when it comes down to it Gulity people are shady and hide and LIE which is something Obama did diligently on camera and on tape numerous times just in the last 2 years!!! Time will tell but with all the pushovers in this country now he probably never be held accountable, and that is how a NWO gets started!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast