Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks cayla! All I can say is OMG, yikes, and a few other choice words that will have me thrown off the Internet and perhaps expunged from society altogether.
    But let me reiterate that Obama would not be in this position if there were anything screwy about his citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Thanks cayla! All I can say is OMG, yikes, and a few other choice words that will have me thrown off the Internet and perhaps expunged from society altogether.
    But let me reiterate that Obama would not be in this position if there were anything screwy about his citizenship.
    IF there is nothing screwy, why won't he just release the danged BC and put this to bed?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Vortex wrote:

I am loathe to think of Biden or Pelosi running this country
    I don't see a thimbles worth of difference between Obama, Biden, and Pelosi. Actually, if forced to choose between the three, I might very well choose Biden. Darn, what a horrible thought.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Vortex wrote:

I am loathe to think of Biden or Pelosi running this country
    I don't see a thimbles worth of difference between Obama, Biden, and Pelosi. Actually, if forced to choose between the three, I might very well choose Biden. Darn, what a horrible thought.
    At least with either Biden or Pelosi, we know that they are indeed natural born citizens and constitutionally qualified to destroy the office. I could accept, not like but accept, either one before I could someone who is not qualified.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Bush Signs Unlimited Ag Workers Orderl Please join in at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-140298-days ... sc-25.html

I say have a NEW ELECTION... 4 Month MAX on Campaigning... Vote, until one is Elected Keep Bush there. Obama, Biden, Pelosi... They are ALL KNEE DEEP in this Senate Seat Sale!!!
    And if for ONE SECOND you actually believe anyone of them when they say "I DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING"... As if Howard Dean does not talk to these people???
    A NEW ELECTION... Thats fair.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    My personal belief is that he was born in Honolulu. While I understand that many people did NOT want him for president, and have sincere and valid objections to his more liberal agenda, I wish to restate that I have survived many presidental elections and some I liked and some I didn't. America is still here.
    I second that. Although I didn't vote for him, I refuse to let myself fall for the lies that the people that hate him produce. Why can't we just accept he is the president, and fight against him when he tries to give amnesty to illegals? Many people here voted for Bush twice, and because of that I have to suffer the consequences but you don't see me posting anti-Bush propaganda/lies. He's our preisdent whether I like it or not.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr

I second that. Although I didn't vote for him, I refuse to let myself fall for the lies that the people that hate him produce. Why can't we just accept he is the president,
    Let's say he was born in the USA it would still be nice to know who our President is!! He is almost a total mystery, we only know what the Ministry of Truth (MSM) tells us about him. They tell us very little, all of it positive puff reporting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    My personal belief is that he was born in Honolulu. While I understand that many people did NOT want him for president, and have sincere and valid objections to his more liberal agenda, I wish to restate that I have survived many presidental elections and some I liked and some I didn't. America is still here.
    I second that. Although I didn't vote for him, I refuse to let myself fall for the lies that the people that hate him produce. Why can't we just accept he is the president, and fight against him when he tries to give amnesty to illegals? Many people here voted for Bush twice, and because of that I have to suffer the consequences but you don't see me posting anti-Bush propaganda/lies. He's our preisdent whether I like it or not.
    I don't hate Obama, but I do LOVE our constitution.

When I first read about this I thought "ok, here come the nut cases". However, something happened, or perhaps I should say didn't happen, that made me take a close second look. Obama started throwing some serious money into fighting the release of his birth cert. If you applied for a job requiring a drivers license, you would expect to have to show it to prove you were qualified, right? If you applied for a job that required a teaching certificate, you would expect to have to show one. Obama applied for a job requiring him to be a "natural born citizen" yet when asked to see the documentation, spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars in an attempt not to show this documentation. I believe a reasonable person of average intelligence would ask why.

So here we sit, today at the Supreme Court Obama is once again fighting not to have to prove that he is what he claims. Lawyer bills are piling up.

The bottom line here is that our constitution is at stake. IF he is qualified, so be it, actually I would prefer that he is. IF he is not, the American people have the RIGHT to know. It would cost under 12 dollars just to produce the document, but he chooses to spend a fortune not to. The question remains.......why?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345