Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    OMG... How many times must I REPEAT MYSELF?
    It Doesn't Matter If He was BORN HERE... His FATHER WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN (Indonesia a Colony)... Therefore HIS SON (Barry/Barack) would accept Citizenship of HIS FATHER in 1961... Indonesia/British Colony [Kenya/British Colony]. Unless His FATHER Renounced his Citizenship & Became an American (which he did NOT)...
    Mr Soetoro/Mr. Obama IS NOT... I repeat again... IS NOT a Naturalized American. [natural born American.]
    WHAAT? Obama Sr. was a citizen of Kenya, not Indonesia. Why would you think a child born to an American mother in this country would automatically get the citizenship of their father? If that is true, then we would not be overrun with anchor babies, and liberals would not be crying over the split up of families, where the children are born on American soil to illegal aliens, but are considered American citizens.
    vortex, you are ASKING to be reported to the moderators for harassment. You have posted enough about this to know the exact facts about dual citizenship. Therefore, you are knowingly posting disinformation by writing:
    "Why would you think a child born to an American mother in this country would automatically get the citizenship of their father?"

Based on his father’s British protected citizenship, Barack Obama II was automatically accorded British protected citizenship under Section 32(7) of the British Nationality Act of 1948, effective date January 28, 1949.

If Barack Obama II was born in the U.S., he was at birth a U.S. citizen by birth and a British protected citizen by descent, or
    if he was born in Kenya, he was at birth a U.S. citizen by descent and a British protected citizen by birth.
    His British protected citizenship became Kenyan citizenship two years later, and it ceased to exist on his twenty-first birthday.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html
    The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
    (a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof; . . .
    (g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years...

http://travel.state.gov/law/info/info_609.html
    For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Birth Abroad Out-of-Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen Mother: A child born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 301(g) INA, as made applicable by Section 309(c) INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the child's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/si...pters/bn18.pdf
    If you have been a British national and the citizen of another country since you were born (e.g. a citizen of one country by birth and a citizen of another country by descent), you may be required by the other country, at some time (for example, when you reach a particular age), to renounce your British nationality in order to keep your other citizenship.

Don't I get tired of doing other people's homework.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    It Doesnt Matter If He was BORN HERE... His FATHER WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN (Indonesia a Colony)... Therefore HIS SON (Barry/Barack) would accept Citizenship of HIS FATHER in 1961... Indonesia/British Colony. Unless His FATHER Renounced his Citizenship & Became an American (which he did NOT)...
    Mr Soetoro/Mr. Obama IS NOT... I repeat again... IS NOT a Naturalized American.
    his father was from KENYA not indonesia.
    the guy that supposedly adopted him was from Indonesia

MW
    MinutemanCDC wrote:

vortex, you are ASKING to be reported to the moderators for harassment.
    Please lighten up. Personally, I don't consider her post as harassment but I do think yours is a little condescending.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    It Doesnt Matter If He was BORN HERE... His FATHER WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN (Indonesia a Colony)... Therefore HIS SON (Barry/Barack) would accept Citizenship of HIS FATHER in 1961... Indonesia/British Colony. Unless His FATHER Renounced his Citizenship & Became an American (which he did NOT)...
    Mr Soetoro/Mr. Obama IS NOT... I repeat again... IS NOT a Naturalized American.
    his father was from KENYA not indonesia.
    the guy that supposedly adopted him was from Indonesia
    I am talking about his LEGAL GAURDIAN... Either way... IT WOULD NOT MATTER!!!! Neither of "HIS FATHERS" Were Americans.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

It's not just the birth certificate, but also his closed and sealed college records. What gives? Is there something there we shouldn't be privy too? Did he receive government assistance as a foreign aid student?

If there is nothing to worry about, then just come clean. Put all these accusations to bed, and be done with it. Unless this is some sort of twisted strategy. To what end I can't fathom.

But the last head of state to stir up this much controversy to these levels, and had a huge effort to hide his past was a maniacal little corporal who who was the source and cause of the deaths of close 40 million people in Europe from Britain to the outskirts of Moscow.

For this reason alone, it is important to know who you elect for this position. It is too important.

Hubby thinks that the Illinois Governor is going to start singing like a canary in custody to save his own donkey. If he does, this could be interesting as to how, if at all, it influences the Supremes to look into Obamas citizenship.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I agree with your husband. If he wants to avoid a big fine and time in the pokey, I think the governor will turn stooly.

Gee... I hope he doesnt slip on a bar of soap in the shower... ACCIDENTS happen you know. (I hope not, but hey alot of effort went into this masqarade).
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I am just plain frustrated. I just want justice to be done. It is becoming more and more apparent that the freedoms and rights we thought we had are merely an illusion performed by our captors using very well thought out propaganda. A part of me is expecting a knock on the door for publicly standing up for our constitution both here and on other sites. I wonder how long they are even going to attempt to keep up the pretense that we are a free society and have a voice in our government.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My personal belief is that he was born in Honolulu. While I understand that many people did NOT want him for president, and have sincere and valid objections to his more liberal agenda, I wish to restate that I have survived many presidental elections and some I liked and some I didn't. America is still here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast