Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Who? Which experts? A lot of people are weighing in on this issue, who do you mean?
    we can start with this one, it is in more detail and I learned more about pixils and such than I ever cared to know, but it is very good.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-blo ... 6816/posts

here is some lighter reading:

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/P ... /12993.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-blo ... 4290/posts

There are others, but this should give you a start. I am not trying to convince you that something is definitely wrong here, I am just asking you to understand why some of us want to see the original. I am not saying that I have a definitive answer, but I sure have a lot of reasonable questions.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll take a deeper look, but my first impression of this sort of thing was that they were making too much out of minor variations, that I - as a certified techdudette - could easily explain. I work in an institution that issues official documents and know a lot about the printing process.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is fun, with all the conspiracy theories flying around like ping-pong balls shot out of a Howitzer.
    My current question is why is it so important what the laws of the UK are? The possibility of dual citizenship was negated when he reached 21, unless he had declared preference before that point. He was born on US soil to an American citizen mother, which makes him more of a citizen than all the anchor babies born to illegals.
    After the breakup of the Soviet Union, many in the US were offered citizenship in countries where their heritage was. A few elderly went for dual citizenship, but the majority did not.
    Sure, there are questions not answered to everyone's satisfaction, but Obama is a constitutional law professor so I seriously doubt that he would have put his neck out to run for president were he not absolutely sure of his citizenship.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    This is fun, with all the conspiracy theories flying around like ping-pong balls shot out of a Howitzer.
    My current question is why is it so important what the laws of the UK are? The possibility of dual citizenship was negated when he reached 21, unless he had declared preference before that point. He was born on US soil to an American citizen mother, which makes him more of a citizen than all the anchor babies born to illegals.
    After the breakup of the Soviet Union, many in the US were offered citizenship in countries where their heritage was. A few elderly went for dual citizenship, but the majority did not.
    Sure, there are questions not answered to everyone's satisfaction, but Obama is a constitutional law professor so I seriously doubt that he would have put his neck out to run for president were he not absolutely sure of his citizenship.
    I would agree with you completely if he had not invested so much time and money to keep this quiet. I am not, nor do I claim to be an expert, I am just reading as much as I can and using reasonable logic to form my opinions. The one issue I can not seem to get over is why is he fighting this? Why doesn't he just show his BC and open up his college records like those before him has? Until that underlying question is answered, I will not be comfortable.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I'll take a deeper look, but my first impression of this sort of thing was that they were making too much out of minor variations, that I - as a certified techdudette - could easily explain. I work in an institution that issues official documents and know a lot about the printing process.
    I would welcome your opinion and insight after you read the long long first one I sent you. I am not a techdudette, but I have spent my life surrounded by official recorded documents. Some of the little variances drew a big question mark in my mind. What I really wish is that one of his genuine COLBs that he compared it to had been from an African American parent so we could have seen the wording they usually used. I do question "African" under father because they asked for race, not ethnicity. My hubby's docs show race: Caucasian but his ethnicity is Irish. The same language is used for Race/ethnicity on my grandfathers birth cert. His dad was Irish, but on his cert it says dad was "White".

Obama only needs to show a legitimate copy of his birth certificate. Thats all he needs to do. I dont care if there are riots in the streets and everyone screams disenfranchment. If Obama isnt qualified to be president, THEN HE DOESNT GET TO BE ONE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Obama only needs to show a legitimate copy of his birth certificate. Thats all he needs to do. I dont care if there are riots in the streets and everyone screams disenfranchment. If Obama isnt qualified to be president, THEN HE DOESNT GET TO BE ONE!
    That is all anybody is asking, just show an original, long form birth cert. The COLB is not acceptable proof for a passport, it should not be acceptable proof for POTUS

CCUSA posted:

FOX WON'T EVEN ALLOW AN AD ON THEIR STATION TO EXPOSE THIS INTERVIEW. CNN IS STILL CONSIDERING.

Obama's own Cabinet member: He's 'an immigrant'
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: December 09, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

Don't believe Barack Obama's grandmother? Don't believe the ambassador to Kenya? How about Barack Obama's own Cabinet member?

That's right – former presidential candidate and Obama's choice for secretary of commerce, Gov. Bill Richardson, slipped up. In an effort to reach out to the Hispanic community, he admitted what Barack Obama has been trying to hide all these months: "Barack Obama is an immigrant." See it for yourself:

See thread below.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-140202.html

Anyone know what would happen if Obama were disqualified? I am loathe to think of Biden or Pelosi running this country, or the McCain/Palin team. The rest of the world knows we are in turmoil, politically and economically, something that debases our stance, whatever is left after GWB.
    The Chinese own so many of our debt obligations and the latest Treasury auction of these obligations will pay an interest rate of 0.05 percent, so this may have been the last chance at borrowing from the world market. I just wonder how long it will be before the Chinese declare they will foreclose on the debt payments we owe them, if we taxpayers cannot come up with the cash as we are unemployed.
    There are so many threats to this country that we really need to start thinking about a way of digging our way out of this quicksand or at least getting our noses into fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Anyone know what would happen if Obama were disqualified? I am loathe to think of Biden or Pelosi running this country, or the McCain/Palin team. The rest of the world knows we are in turmoil, politically and economically, something that debases our stance, whatever is left after GWB.
    The Chinese own so many of our debt obligations and the latest Treasury auction of these obligations will pay an interest rate of 0.05 percent, so this may have been the last chance at borrowing from the world market. I just wonder how long it will be before the Chinese declare they will foreclose on the debt payments we owe them, if we taxpayers cannot come up with the cash as we are unemployed.
    There are so many threats to this country that we really need to start thinking about a way of digging our way out of this quicksand or at least getting our noses into fresh air.

US Constitution-20th Amendment:
    Section 3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

Scary huh?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast