Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I know there are "globalists" and people such as that Pastor guy who created the NAU who are clearly very unbalanced to say the least, in fact very dangerous and anti-American and very scarey and very bad for our country.

I think President Bush is a globalist, but not of the same type as Pastor. I believe that although President Bush is stubborn in his ideas and totally negligent, out of touch and unexcusable and dispicable in the way he handles illegal immigration, I do not for a minute think that he is out to harm or kill Americans with "terrorist attacks".

I think that wire tapping was to help us to know what terrorist organizations were planning, not to listen in to us talking to our friends and relatives.

I think the executive order giving President Bush the ability to implement martial law is because if there ever is a huge terrorist attack or a nuclear type of attack he would need to do that at least for a certain period of time. I've experienced, not martial law, but things similar like curfues and lots of restrictions after a disaterous hurricane. When you're town is in complete chaos after a huge disaster, you see those restrictions much differently, as a way of keeping your family safer because after disasters the people are extremely vulnerable to a lot more danger than they are under normal circumstances. A LOT!! A person may have to have the first hand experience of a major disaster to realize that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was the Democrats who blocked a bill that would prevent people from being sued for reporting suspicious behavior. Score one for the imams! Maybe someone could explain how this blow against our free speech took place. Do you think the Ft. Dix photo store kid would have reported it, if he thought he would have been sued?? Why did Dems stand up and declare we have 'lost' the war? I'm sure Al Q loves to hear those words.

There are people who hate the western world and are determined to follow their "destiny" to rule the world. Every war, every conflict there have been people blaming the govt....Pearl Harbor was a conspiracy and Vietnam was a conspiracy. Our entering WW11 was a conspiracy. To state that Republicans are "praying for another 9/11 is absolutely absurd. Maybe the next one would hit the Capitol bldg. Nothing like praying for a catastrophe to hit yourself or possibly your loved ones.

Bureaucrats love to regulate and things like tagging animals was motivated by tracking exposure to deadly diseases. Like most everything else they do, it gets out of hand.

Senior Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement,
    and Government Officials Question
    the 9/11 Commission Report

Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services and law enforcement veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report or have made public statements that contradict the Report.Â* Several even allege government complicity in the terrible acts of 9/11. This website is a collection of their statements.Â* It is not an organization and it should be made clear that none of these individuals are affiliated with this website.

Listed below are statements by more than 100 of these senior officials. Their collective voices give credibility to the claim that the 9/11 Commission Report is tragically flawed. These individuals cannot be simply dismissed as irresponsible believers in some 9/11 conspiracy theory. Their sincere concern, backed by their decades of service to their country, demonstrate that criticism of the Report is not irresponsible, illogical, nor disloyal, per se. In fact, it can be just the opposite.

General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret)
    Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret)
    Col. Ronald D. Ray, U.S. Marine Corps (ret)
    Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret)
    Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret)
    Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret)
    Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret)
    Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS, U.S. Air Force (ret)
    Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret)
    Commander Ted Muga, U.S. Navy (ret)
    Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret)
    Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force (ret)
    Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director.

Too many more to list here. Go to link:

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

My take: OBL did it. Bush may have had fore-knowledge, and let it happen anyway. Bush used it to implement the Patriot Act and start his neoconservative wars. Conclusion: 9-11 = Bush's Reichstag fire.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    My take: OBL did it. Bush may have had fore-knowledge, and let it happen anyway. Bush used it to implement the Patriot Act and start his neoconservative wars. Conclusion: 9-11 = Bush's Reichstag fire.
    Don't forget - OBL was on the CIA payroll when we helped them fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Don't forget - OBL was on the CIA payroll when we helped them fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.
    Oh, I didn't forget that.....The affiliations with the Saudis in general is enough to make you wonder.

I am also of the mind that we let OBL get away on purpose, so as to continue the "War on Terror" indefinitely, take away constitutional rights, keep the population scared, yearning for protection by Big Brother, and start endless neocon wars in the ME.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Here is the link for the pilots for 9/11 truth.

Here are acouple of videos you can view on their website
    Interview With Air Force Fighter Pilot
    06/23/07

Lt. Co. Guy Razer, member Pilotsfor911truth.org interviewed regarding Sept 11, 2001 NORAD response, Defense protocol, and personal experiences. 29:45

Interview With

LtCol. Jeff Latas
    Former USAF Accident Investigation President
    06/25/07

Pilotsfor911truth.org member LtCol. Jeff Latas and Co-Founder Rob Balsamo chat about 9/11, lack of a real investigation, Flight Data Recorder conflicts with govt story, politics and the war.

Here is the list of members

List of Members

(updated regularly)
    Robert Balsamo
    4000TT Commercial, Instrument, Multi, CFI II MEI
    Corporate Chief Pilot
    135 Capt
    121 FO Independence Air/Atlantic Coast Airlines
    King Air C-90/200, Dornier 328JET

Glen Stanish
    15,000TT ATP
    American Airlines, ATA, TWA, Continental
    MD-80, 737

Captain Russ Wittenberg (ret)
    30,000+ Total Flight Time
    707, 727, 737, 747, 757, 767, 777
    Pan Am, United
    United States Air Force (ret)
    Over 100 Combat Missions Flown
    Has time in:
    - N591UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 93)
    - N612UA (Aircraft dispatched as United 175)

John Lear
    Son of Bill Lear
    (Founder, creator of the Lear Jet Corporation)
    More than 40 years of Flying
    19,000+ TT
    23 Type ratings
    Flight experience includes 707, DC-8, 727, L10-11

Jeff Latas
    -Over 20 years in the USAF
    --USAF Accident investigation Board President
    --Flew the F-111, T38, and F-15E
    --Combat experience in the F-15E includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch
    --Weapons Requirements Officer, USAF HQ, Pentagon
    --Standard and Evaluations Flight Examiner, Command level
    -Currently Captain for JetBlue Airways

Guy S. Razer, LtCol, USAF (Ret)
    3,500+ Hours Total Flight Time
    F-15E/C, F-111A/D/E/F/EF, F-16, F-18, B-1, Mig-29, SU-22, T-37/38, Various Cvilian Prop
    Combat Time: Operation Northern Watch
    USAF Fighter Weapons School Instructor
    NATO Tactical Leadership Program Instructor/Mission Coordinator
    USAF Material Command Weapons Development Test Pilot
    Combat Support Coordination Team 2 Airpower Coordinator, South Korea
    All Service Combat Identification Evaluation Team Operations Officer
    Boeing F-22 Pilot Instructor
    MS Aeronautical Studies, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University

Field McConnell (Captain Sherlock?)
    23,000+ hours
    CV580,DC9,MD80,B727,A320,DC10
    NCA,REP,NWA
    A4,F4,F16 USN,USMC, ND ANG
    www.captainsherlock.com
    Forced to retire due 9/11 exposure
    www.hawkscafe.com

Captain Paul A. Trood
    B737-800/400 Captain
    Qantas Airways
    Australia
    Experience: 18,000 flight hours

Jim Mustanich
    ATP 20,000+ hours
    Typed in CE-500, DHC-7, EMB-110, BA-3100
    Aircraft flown include Boeing 727,737, Douglas DC-9, MD-80
    United Air Lines, American International Airlines, Air Pacific Airlines, West Air Airlines
    6-7 years corporate flying in Cessna Citations
    Factory demo pilot for Cessna Citations

Ted Muga
    Naval Aviator - Retired Commander, USNR
    A/C experience - Grumman E-1 and E-2 ( Approx, 3800 hours )
    Pan American World Airways - Retired Dec. 1991 ( that's when PanAM went bankrupt )
    Flight Engineer/First Officer -- Boeing 707 & Boeing 727 ( approx. 7500 hours )

Col Robert Bowman
    President of the Institute for Space and Security Studies
    Executive Vice President of Millennium III Corporation
    retired Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church
    101 combat missions in Vietnam
    directed all the “Star Warsâ€
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

If you want reason and facts read this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... tml?page=2
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    This post does not belong here because it has absolutely nothing to do with illegal immigration (should be posted on Other Topics forum). Furthermore, the suggestion that President Bush had a hand in murdering 5,000 American citizens is ludicrous!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW=-=

Now - how many Americans have been killed by illegal aliens since he has been in office and fighting to keep the borders open?

How many children have been molested since he has been in office and fighting to keep the borders open?

He is doing those things -

I don't know the rules here - but 9/11 and the horror that is happening to Americans at the hands of illegals - is very much about illegal immigration.

Terrorism is very much a part of illegal immigration.

I don't know what I believe about 9/11 - but I will say this, any man or group of men/women, who perpetrate, defend, and promote this illegal travesty - cares nothing about America or its people.

Illegal immigration debate isn't just a little disagreement about how much to spend on welfare, or what state gets the most pork - it is about the destruction of America - and American people.

No, he hadn't been in office long enough to really bear the burden of guilt about the hijackers being here.

HOWEVER, had he, upon being elected, made a speech that he was going to close the porous border, round up those here illegal, check ID's, etc.l, etc., the hijackers might never have been able to do what they did.

He bears the burden of guilt for every American killed by illegal aliens and every child whose life has been ruined by these monsters. He is not alone in the guilt - but he is the man who could put a serious dent in it - and he hasn't.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast