Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.
    Before anyone verified the body was that of Osama?

Quick,get rid of the evidence!
    I find that to be very fishy too. Why the rush to bury him and why at sea? And the thoughts of how convenient entered my mind as well.
    Does anyone have an idea of about how long the military had the body? I'm under the impression it was less than 24 hours.
    They must have had a "quickie" DNA test. I was under the impression that a DNA test takes more than 24 hours for results.
    I read somewhere that Islamic law required the body to be buried within 24 hours (or was it 4?). No matter, The United States & Obama ensured that he died a martyr!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It looks like our President did something right by the American people on Sunday night....one of a few things he's done right for us.

Banned
    Well, if there is a picture of me not paying a toll (allegedly) there had better be a picture of Bin Ladens dead ass body.

[quotIslamic law required the body to be buried within 24 hours[/quote]

And did their law care about how they killed and buried some of our own on 9/11....I don't give a hoot what his law said he was dead and I for one would have loved to keep him for years just to piss his soul off if he had one.....Also I would like to known right when he was killed, but then they couldnt give him a nice burial because we would have raised our voices on that...Yes cruel images are running through my mind...He doesnt deserve to rest in peace...And we didn't deserve to be left out the day he was killed if he was killed or had been dead for years.....

Yeah, I agree pattyk-let them post the picture of his dead body for all to see on CNN....apparently there are alot of people who want to see it, including my mother!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Staged Osama Assassination: Get Ready for More War

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    May 2, 2011

If the cheering crowd at midnight outside the White House is any indication, the American people are ready to support more mass murder in the Middle East.

Video: White House After Osama bin Laden's Death http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5l5TKl3 ... r_embedded

The supposed hit on Osama – without shred of evidence short of an image badly mangled in Photoshop that was debunked in short order like Obama’s birth certificate – will be used to reinvigorate the war on terror precisely at a time when new enemies are being manufactured in Africa.

Osama’s unverified assassination arrives on the heels of large protests in Pakistan over the CIA’s illegal drone attacks. More than a week ago, activists in Pakistan managed to blockade supplies headed to U.S. occupation forces in Afghanistan.

The Pakistani government has publicly condemned the drone strikes as undermining its sovereignty. Earlier this month, the country lodged a formal complaint with Washington over the use of CIA-run Predator drones.

Video: Deadly drone attack sparks Pakistan protest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWv7hd1L ... r_embedded

The U.S. announced it plans to expand the war to Syria when Obama released an executive order to enforce new and more stringent sanctions against the Arab country and appealed to European North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies to do likewise.

Following Obama’s unconstitutional order, NATO and the U.S. murdered Gaddafi’s youngest son and three of his grandchildren. They also bombed a school for disabled children.

In addition to providing additional momentum for the flagging war on terror, the staged assassination of a terrorist with ties to the CIA who died almost ten years ago serves to distract the easily distracted masses away from serious economic dangers, most notably the engineered fall of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency and the related escalation of gas, food and commodity prices.

It is not certain if the government will use this unverified and unverifiable assassination – now that we are told Osama was buried at sea – as a pretext to engage in a false flag attack to further boost the wars and occupations abroad and expand the police state at home.

If the throng of chortling murder worshippers outside the White House last night is any indication of larger sentiment around the country in the wake of this fake assassination, it will not take much for the government to convince the people to support more mass murder in foreign lands and the continued debasement and destruction of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Related: Media Runs Fake Photo To Illustrate Bin Laden Death Propaganda http://www.infowars.com/media-runs-fake ... ropaganda/

http://www.infowars.com/staged-osama-as ... -more-war/

many links on this post
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hi Sacred!!!! Glad you are back.

I don't support killing innocent civilians.

Hi pattyk-popping in and out as I can here!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    [quotIslamic law required the body to be buried within 24 hours

And did their law care about how they killed and buried some of our own on 9/11....I don't give a hoot what his law said he was dead and I for one would have loved to keep him for years just to piss his soul off if he had one.....Also I would like to known right when he was killed, but then they couldnt give him a nice burial because we would have raised our voices on that...Yes cruel images are running through my mind...He doesnt deserve to rest in peace...And we didn't deserve to be left out the day he was killed if he was killed or had been dead for years.....

People need to remember how George Bush handled the Saddam Hussien saga, they captured him alive, they put him on trial, lots of doctors looked him over, he was put on trial and then executed. That is how a US president does it. George Bush definitely has flaws but there were no question about if it was Saddam etc. Everything was answered. That is how a US president does it , they don't say they killed him, provide photos, who knows when for sure they were taken, and dumps the body directly afterward in place it cannot be retrieved for inspection. Yeah whoever they dumped is fish food , do we know for sure it is Bin Ladan......NO we just have Obama's word for that and we already know that is no good.

If he could NOT be captured alive, the monster/ murderer Bin Laden's body should have been inspected , investigated and put on display for the American people/ victims of this monster instead of dumping it in the ocean and saying it was the right thing to do for Islam burial. Who cares about an Islam burial when he killed thousands of innocent people! This whole thing stinks to high heaven. I am not watching media on this at all....NO BRAINWASHING FOR ME. Common sense is enough.

Saddam Hussein capture:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,105706,00.html

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I thought that it was a little strange that when Obama finished his speech and the camera panned to the front of the WH, there was already a crowd of students from the Universities there with flags and signs. Geraldo Rivera was in the crowd. I guess they got the word early.
    You can bet that was staged!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast