Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

www.muslimsvoteronpaul.com/

This site is calling on all muslims to vote for ron paul .

They are following the lead of rons claim that the killing is all the fault of America .

One member said that kiling of innocents is 'collateral damage to us . WHAT THE HELL IS IT CALLED WHEN THEY DO IT TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE ?

I don't like bush and rons friends or their religion of ' peace '.

I already have a muslim sympathizer ,don't need another .

How many of you are muslims here I wonder ? This is not ALI-PAC , IT IS ALIPAC.

I do not think that acknowledging that we have been interferring over there for decades and that it certainly has something to do with their hated of us - is far cry from sympathizing with the Muslims.

We cannot continue doing the same thing over and over again - and denying we did anything wrong, it will never get us out of there.

As long as we deny that fact, the people in WAshington will keep right on doing what they are doing.

War is good for business and Cheney is involved in Halliburton, and Bush I was on the board of the Carlyle group - Bin Laden and I think Saddam were both involved in that company.

It's all just one unhappy family making money off the lives and suffering of innocent people. I think some of this might have been a business deal gone sour.

We don't have a clue of the double dealing, under the table stuff that has gone on and is going on still. Until that is exposed, nothing will change.
    To continue to try to hush it up will only prolong our troops being over there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I do not think that acknowledging that we have been interferring over there for decades and that it certainly has something to do with their hated of us - is far cry from sympathizing with the Muslims.

We cannot continue doing the same thing over and over again - and denying we did anything wrong, it will never get us out of there.

As long as we deny that fact, the people in WAshington will keep right on doing what they are doing.

War is good for business and Cheney is involved in Halliburton, and Bush I was on the board of the Carlyle group - Bin Laden and I think Saddam were both involved in that company.

It's all just one unhappy family making money off the lives and suffering of innocent people. I think some of this might have been a business deal gone sour.

We don't have a clue of the double dealing, under the table stuff that has gone on and is going on still. Until that is exposed, nothing will change.
    To continue to try to hush it up will only prolong our troops being over there.

I agree, don't know why this is so hard to get across !

But have any of you noticed that islam is spreading all ovr the world as well ? Do any of you have a problem with them burning up France ' AGAIN' this week ? How aout the new murders in Thailand . Sudan ,India, and all the worlds nations ? Only nation they are not busy destroying is most of China , Taiwan and Japan some of Korea .

i don't hear any complaining about any of this ,only what killers we are .

RON PAUL IS GOING TO OWE ISLAM A LOT OF FAVORS IF HE GETS ELECTED !

"RON PAUL IS GOING TO OWE ISLAM A LOT OF FAVORS IF HE GETS ELECTED !"

THIS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.

RON PAUL IS GOING TO OWE ISLAM A LOT OF FAVORS IF HE GETS ELECTED

Why do you say that?

As for noticing what is going on in France and England - of course, I have.

I am not excusing their behavior - but those two countries have their own burden to bear in all this machinations that has been going on over there.
    Their hands are not clean either. In fact, they have been involved longer than we have.

Once again, how in the world are we going to fix anything as long as everyone is afraid to speak the truth, point out the problems in our foreign policy.

One thing I believe with all my heart and soul - we cannot 'win' a war in the ME. We can bomb Iraq into a dustbowl - but the ME will still be our enemy. We can bomb Iran and the ME will still be our enemy.

Just look at Israel and Palestine. Israel has a top notch army and great fighters - certianly a formidable ally in the US. They have been fighting a rag tag bunch of Arabs for 60 years now. They have bombed them, fenced them off, separated them, pushed them almost into the sea, they are half starved - but they keep fighting.

It seems to me there's a lesson to be learned there.

We cannot fix the ME - we can only fix ourselves - strengthen ourselves and be vigilante.

We aren't fighting a war on terror - we aren't fighting terrorist in Iraq. You don't fight a war against terrorists and leave your borders totally open and inviting;. You just don't. Once that is apparent, then the idea that we are fighting for some 'national interest' over there begins to seem less likely..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Clarification Needed ~

Quote Originally Posted by patrickhenryjr
    I guess some clarification is needed here, and maybe I've just been at the wheel too long today.

nntrixie, thanks a million in my daily brain fade multi-tasking and could not remember the Gulf of Tonkein. How dare I forget that one.

In case no one has figured out who started this insane, unnecessary war we are in now, it was the "Decider Guy" and his side dick chainy. They were told there were no W.M.D. and as far as Iraq being the "head quarters" for Al-Quedda training camps... they're all over the Middle East. Not just in Iraq. Besides... how did we go from going after Osama Yo Mama Bin Laden, to going after Iraq, when Bin Laden was in Afganistan ?Shouldn't we have went after Afganistan then ?

Butt, you would have to be a Radical, Conspiracy Theorists, Racially inspired and a Bigot, and well informed to the FACTS, as to who started this war to understand that. Just ask Mr. Dobbs or listen to his show more often.

I hope I did not mis lead anyone into thinking I do not support Ron Paul or his policies. And I confess, I have not investigated his complete political back ground, so there may be some evidence of mal intent in his skeleton box somewhere I don't know about, so I will do some checking.

AND I SERIOUSLY DOUBT, Dr. Paul is a Hamas-Al-Quedda sympathizer ! All the man is saying is that the onslaught of this war was preempted by the Neo-Cons in office now for their own personal war gains of wanting to Rule the World in their One World Government. AT OUR EXPENSE !

King Bushit I was the 1st to engage this "One World Order Govt," back during his term, and King Bushit II now has achieved his goals, and those family goals have been trying to manifest since Grandpa Bushit's term on the Federal Reserve Board since 1907 !

Ron's ideas of getting our troops home, and his ideas of getting rid of the Federal Reserve, IRS, Homeland Security and about all other govt. agencies and pork projects, are a means of securing this Nation's sovereignty and prosperity, and like everyone was booing him on last night when he said such, just showed the audiences ignorance of the real foreign policy blunders the Bushit administration have manifested.

What is happening w/the Bushit adm. is they have to keep stirring the "Hornets Nest" to keep things going, so they have an excuse to keep asking US for more money to keep their war against the terrorists going to save US. Bull!!! WAKE UP AMERICA & smell the blood of the innocents that have died in vain in my opinion.

If we quit stirring the hornets, they will quit swarming US and trying to sting US and go back to fighting amongst themselves, like they have for thousands of years. Maybe they'd get busy and settle their differences and go to producing more oil, so we'd have cheaper gas, and we could quit burying our children.

What is Prince Shrub doing as we speak ? Trying to get Iran swarming by not inviting them to the Annapolis meetings, which by the way, nice timing George. And what is his policies w/RED COMMUNIST CHINA ? I rest my case. If anyone watched Lou tonight, I rest my case again !

How can King Bushit II & Dick Tater Chainy run any part of anyone else's life or policies, when they can't even run their own ? Our own Constitution, which I thought this site promoted, states how we are not to meddle in foreign affairs. Just support our allies. Is Iraq or China our allies?

I hope this clears things up for those confused that thought I supported not, Ron Paul and for anyone's information as to wanting to know the real culprits of this war, and the real sponsors of 9/11, check out the links below. It will take some of your time, butt well worth it.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

www.usawakeupamerica.org

Adult warning though... this is going to scare the hell out of you !

To A Better Day ....

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

Patrick, you nor i have all the answers for sure .

But i think you may want to find out about the 'rest of the story ' .

read the " Parisian Intafida and , ' The Project '. it's free at , front page magazine site . NO , I'm not a member of that site, but do read where I find info from all types of sites .

This article has the plans of the American takeover of islam . These plans have been in the making for years , " The Project " has laid out the details . How to come in peacefully, lie like hell to decieve us ; get involved in our gov ; recruit ignorant jihadist like prisoners ' mostly blacks who hate whites ,etc,etc.etc...

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "RON PAUL IS GOING TO OWE ISLAM A LOT OF FAVORS IF HE GETS ELECTED !"

THIS IS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR.

And calling other candidates the SEVEN DWARFS IS NOT ? How about pot smokers , unpatriotic ? Lets play fair .

So is calling me names and insulting my intelegence, but I take it .

This is true statement even if not disirable . If he gets help he will owe .

I hope all this is waste of time and argument . But muslims have endless supply of funds, thanks to 100 buck a barrel oil .

No one is trying to say that some Muslims are not a great threat to this country - and the world.

To say we need to just butt out of their business is not saying they are right.

We have meddled in their part of the world for a very long time. We have stirred up problems and caused death and destruction over there for half a century.

To say Muslims have an agenda or whatever doesn't change the fact that we need to change our way of doing busines.

What we are doing isn't working for us - so it's time to change whether the Muslims are bad people or not. What we have been doing has been empowering them - let's change.

Perhaps Ron Paul's idea of pulling out of the ME and let them fight it out or not - appeals to the Muslims - that doesn't make it wrong. It appeals to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    RON PAUL IS GOING TO OWE ISLAM A LOT OF FAVORS IF HE GETS ELECTED

Why do you say that?

As for noticing what is going on in France and England - of course, I have.

I am not excusing their behavior - but those two countries have their own burden to bear in all this machinations that has been going on over there.
    Their hands are not clean either. In fact, they have been involved longer than we have.

Once again, how in the world are we going to fix anything as long as everyone is afraid to speak the truth, point out the problems in our foreign policy.

One thing I believe with all my heart and soul - we cannot 'win' a war in the ME. We can bomb Iraq into a dustbowl - but the ME will still be our enemy. We can bomb Iran and the ME will still be our enemy.

Just look at Israel and Palestine. Israel has a top notch army and great fighters - certianly a formidable ally in the US. They have been fighting a rag tag bunch of Arabs for 60 years now. They have bombed them, fenced them off, separated them, pushed them almost into the sea, they are half starved - but they keep fighting.

It seems to me there's a lesson to be learned there.

We cannot fix the ME - we can only fix ourselves - strengthen ourselves and be vigilante.

We aren't fighting a war on terror - we aren't fighting terrorist in Iraq. You don't fight a war against terrorists and leave your borders totally open and inviting;. You just don't. Once that is apparent, then the idea that we are fighting for some 'national interest' over there begins to seem less likely..

This is all true, but we don't need to protect muslims here or there .

Pushed them into the sea half starved ? If they put more energy into working and less into killing they could eat !
    They own almost every inch of the Middle East ,including israel ! They have 98% of it, and what have they done for their people, besides keep them in poverty and violence ?

Who lives in luxuary , palaces and owns everything ? Arafat-ass lived in total luxuary while his people starved , his wife,daughter spent time on the French Riveira and had millions in several banks .

Who are some of the richest on earth ? Thats right ,arabs who rob their people .

No one is talking about protecting anyone but ourselves.

It makes no sense to me for us to destroy ourselves trying to change the way a people have lived for thousands of years.

I don't know about the Palestinians owning 98% of Israel - is that what you are saying? I thought the Israeli government owned most of Israel.

Whether one wants to defend Israel - condemn the Palestinians or not - my post had no judgement on the right or wrong of any of it.

It was a simple statement of fact that despite the fact they had been bombed, pushed into the sea, separated by a wall, etc., they still fight. I did not say it was right or wrong - it is just a fact. It doesn't matter why they do, whether they work or not, whether Arafat was rich or not. The fact is, after all the attempts to stop them from fighting by a crackerjack army - with our support - they are still fighting.

Now we can try to forget that fact by talking about how bad they are, etc., tc., but it doesn't change the fact. They are still fighting 60 years later, and somehow we think we are going to change them.

There is a lesson to be learned from that - or we can continue to ignore it at our peril.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast