Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trixie, I wasn't saying arabs own 98% of Israel, just the whole middle east .

Arafat was just an example of all of them . Most arabs are below middle class .

We may as well agree to disagree on Paul .

I like Hunter and Tancredo . Maybe Pat Bucannon . So far that is unless i hear something to change my mind .

"And calling other candidates the SEVEN DWARFS IS NOT ? How about pot smokers , unpatriotic ? Lets play fair . "

There are a lot of comments made about candidates, i.e., I said Guiliani makes me want to puke!

But calling into question the patriotism of an Air Force vet, a physician, and a man who has stood for what was right for 20 years in Congress, IS uncalled for.

NOamNASTY I'm sorry I misunderstood - it was late.

Again, no one is saying they are not dangerous, a threat. The point is, what we are doing is making it worse and is doing nothing to stop that threat.

We are maintaining the same policy over there for 50 years and it is only getting worse. Might it not be time to look really hard at what we are doing. It ain't working for us. To assume we should simply continue to with our pot stirring over there is foolish. It's suicidal.

I would suppose Arabs own 98% of the ME, it's their homeland. That's not flip, I just don't see that it is surprising - or necessarily bad.

I like Hunter also for his immigration stance - disagree totally on his war policy, school vouchers, Fair Tax, and other more minor things. Other than immigration, he seems to sound like President Bush on his social voting.

I like Tancredo for his stance on immigration, I am grateful to him for being so vocal on it and helping bring it into the national debate. I don't agree on his war policy and I just read he voted to extend NAFTA into SA. If that is true, and not a smear, I am greatly concerned.

[/b]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    RON PAUL IS GOING TO OWE ISLAM A LOT OF FAVORS IF HE GETS ELECTED !
    This should tell you everything you need to know about "NoAmNasty", everything.

This person is so hung up on race/israel/islam that he/she is using such rhetoric.

Thanks NOAmNasty for outting ourself in such a defining way.

---> Also, the Title of the Piece contained "seven dwarfs", if you have issue with that take it up with the author of the piece. Why would you just use some title of a piece to then make inflammatory, incorrect and negative statements and then try to hold others here responsible for the title, TO VALIDATE your negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "And calling other candidates the SEVEN DWARFS IS NOT ? How about pot smokers , unpatriotic ? Lets play fair . "

There are a lot of comments made about candidates, i.e., I said Guiliani makes me want to puke!

But calling into question the patriotism of an Air Force vet, a physician, and a man who has stood for what was right for 20 years in Congress, IS uncalled for.

I have supported vets for 50 years with more than talk .

But I see this support of vets is only for certain 'vets' . John McCain doesn't warrant the same kind of respect from Paul supporters, so what gives with that ?

It wasn't the author who calls anyone who disagrees a pot smoker or other names .

If yall don't want debate why not use PMs ?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

This person is so hung up on race/israel/islam that he/she is using such rhetoric.

---> Also, the Title of the Piece contained "seven dwarfs", if you have issue with that take it up with the author of the piece. Why would you just use some title of a piece to then make inflammatory, incorrect and negative statements and then try to hold others here responsible for the title, TO VALIDATE your negativity.

I see your obsession with this guy is over the top, and caused you to lose your logic , so i will try to ignore you until you can be civil .

It wasn't the author who posted the thread .

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

I see your obsession with this guy is over the top, and caused you to lose your logic , so i will try to ignore you until you can be civil .

It wasn't the author who posted the thread .
    The OP posted the article - why should he/she have to modify a Article Title?. I find it VERY VERY interesteing that when this SAME Poster posted negative headlines about Ron Paul, that were infact article titled, you did not say a word. In fact, you did you same song and dance about your hate for islamofascistmuslimarabs schpeel, by hijacking those threads.

I would actually say that you are more 'over the top than me as whenever there is a mention of Ron Paul thread I am sure to find you there beating the same dog with the same stick .."

yeah, I am the "over the top one"...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123