Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    I wonder if all of these Sarah-bashers would be so blithe if the criticisms were being directed at Michelle Obama?

Oh no....that's right. She's God's wife....nothing to criticize there.
    Sorry, not possible, Michelle is intelligent, articulate and educated also. She also graduated from PRINCETON.
    So what...George Bush graduated from YALE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the Palin bashing going on right now is really disgusting.

Whoever (from the McCain) campaign went to the media with all of this petty stuff is a real jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I wonder if all of these Sarah-bashers would be so blithe if the criticisms were being directed at Michelle Obama?

Sorry, not possible, Michelle is intelligent, articulate and educated also. She also graduated from PRINCETON.
    We all know HOW AND WHY Boosh even got into Yale just as we all know HOW AND WHY Boosh become president. Shirt tales, coat tails, daddy's money and his family legacy. Additionally, Jeb was the governor of Florida so that worked out well in terms of being able to rig the votes as an extra precaution. Oh and by the way he was a C- student and a cheerleader

OBAMA? Started from humble beginnings, not money, no legacy frat boy son of a former POTUS. His becoming POTUS is as a result of hard work, being educated, and a masterful politician.

Nice air ball response.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Why is this a problem after the election is over? We elected a guy that actually knows who lives in some of the huts. It'll be OK.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know if these allegations made about Palin by McCain staffers are true or not. I do know that Mark Salter, referenced in the article, is McCain's flunky, and that a patriot named Ted Sampley broke that punk's nose, in '92. Kerry 'Flips Off' Vietnam Vet: http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/ ... 5546.shtml

LOL......that's right NoBueno. He did

Personally, I'm not impressed by the "they graduated from (insert school here)"

I've met absolutely brilliant people who only attended community college.....and a few who didn't go to college at all......and many people who went to prestigious schools but were merely average, or worse, just plain stupid and had walked out the door with their degree due to some affirmative action and/or athletic incentive.

I judge people by character..........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all know HOW AND WHY Boosh even got into Yale just as we all know HOW AND WHY Boosh become president. Shirt tales, coat tails, daddy's money and his family legacy. Additionally, Jeb was the governor of Florida so that worked out well in terms of being able to rig the votes as an extra precaution. Oh and by the way he was a C- student and a cheerleader

OBAMA? Started from humble beginnings, not money, no legacy frat boy son of a former POTUS. His becoming POTUS is as a result of hard work, being educated, and a masterful politician.

Nice air ball response.
    Sure bush took advantage of his family connections to get into Yale. Nobody disputes that. But let's be honest. I'm certain that Michelle Obama took full advantage of every government program afforded her to get into Princton, including affirmative action.

Bush had help from his family connections. No doubt. But Michelle Obama had help from our government. Guess it's a wash!

As far as being a C- student. Guess what? You know what they call someone who graduates at the bottom of their medical school class? They are called doctor! In other words, grades are not the be all/end all regarding intelligence, or ones ability to be articulate. Michelle Obama has proven this.

Do you have a problem with cheerleaders? I thought Bush played baseball at Yale. But maybe i'm wrong.

Finally, your wild accusations regarding Florida and "rigged votes" sounds more like sour grapes to me as I do not believe your accusations have ever been proven in a court of law. "Rigging" a Federal election is a serious crime. But again, maybe i'm wrong...

Nice air ball response.
    Sure Bush took advantage of his family connections to get into Yale. Nobody disputes that. But let's be honest. I'm certain that Michelle Obama took full advantage of every government program afforded her to get into Princton, including affirmative action. I know plenty of people who did quite well in school, but somehow never seemd to get a decent grasp on common sense. I guess this will remain to be seen with Michelle Obama

Bush had help from his family connections. No doubt. But Michelle Obama had help from our government. Guess it's a wash!

As far as being a C- student. Guess what? You know what they call someone who graduates at the bottom of their medical school class? They are called doctor! In other words, grades are not the be all/end all regarding intelligence, or ones ability to be articulate. Michelle Obama may be on her way to proving this.

Do you have a problem with cheerleaders? I thought Bush played baseball at Yale. But maybe i'm wrong.

Finally, your wild accusations regarding Florida and "rigged votes" sounds more like sour grapes to me as I do not believe your accusations have ever been proven in a court of law. "Rigging" a Federal election is a serious crime. But again, maybe i'm wrong...

My biggest concern this evening is what kind of puppy Obama's daughters will get from the pound.
    Yes, the designer that did the dress Michelle wore the other night should be deported for bad taste. But she is much smarter than your average Josephina Sixpack.
    We face too many problems to get wrapped up in sniping, and that is why I worry about the puppy, as well as all the other puppies that are left behind.

Nice air ball response.
    Sure bush took advantage of his family connections to get into Yale. Nobody disputes that. But let's be honest. I'm certain that Michelle Obama took full advantage of every government program afforded her to get into Princton, including affirmative action.

As far as being a C- student. Guess what? You know what they call someone who graduates at the bottom of their medical school class? They are called doctor! In other words, grades are not the be all/end all regarding intelligence, or ones ability to be articulate. Michelle Obama has proven this.

I would love to see a link for your race based ASSumption that the only reason Michelle got into Princeton was because she is black.

Sadly for so many of you, the race card is still your trump card when you have no legitimate explanation and cannot acknowledge that there are Black people who are equal TO and in many cases EXCEL beyond the educational and professional realms of white Americans, WITHOUT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

Bitter much?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast