Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am sick to death of it. I really let someone have it on one of eBays message boards who referred to her as the "wasilla moose". Such kindness in the hearts of Barackula supporters!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Greta is going to interview her on Monday in Alaska. I also saw that the head of the McCain campaign has come out said, they NOTHING like that at all. Laura Ingraham called for the firing of this type person, the name of the person so that others can know about them and NEVER hire them again for any campaign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Greta is going to interview her on Monday in Alaska. I also saw that the head of the McCain campaign has come out said, they NOTHING like that at all. Laura Ingraham called for the firing of this type person, the name of the person so that others can know about them and NEVER hire them again for any campaign.
    Here is a site you can join to fight for her:

http://www.teamsarah.org/

It's really sad, that anyone with an iota of intelligence would believe the crap being put out by the garbage about Sarah Palin.

It's also sad that she is considered to not have any intelligence herself, which is furtherest from the truth. Anyone who considers her unqualified is not too smart themselves. It is quite appararent they have not gone to the trouble to learn about her for themselves. Learn the truth that is.

As for McShame being 72, I heard one of the country's top doctors on cancer interviewed and he said McShame's previous cancers would no more cause him to die in office then Obama's smoking would cause him to die in office!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    It's really sad, that anyone with an iota of intelligence would believe the crap being put out by the garbage about Sarah Palin.

It's also sad that she is considered to not have any intelligence herself, which is furtherest from the truth. Anyone who considers her unqualified is not too smart themselves. It is quite appararent they have not gone to the trouble to learn about her for themselves. Learn the truth that is.

As for McShame being 72, I heard one of the country's top doctors on cancer interviewed and he said McShame's previous cancers would no more cause him to die in office then Obama's smoking would cause him to die in office!
    I agree Citizen. It's agenda. The media is still slamming her. Why do you think that is? My opinion is they are scared to death of her. If Stevens is put in prison she will appoint the next Senator for his seat. (I believe he has won it again). NOW I don't know if she can appoint herself to the Senate. But either, way they don't like that she will have the power to put an even more conservative Senator in that seat.

Gogo, what did Stevens do to get possibly put in the clink for? I keep hearing jail, but I never heard what he did...

Palin strikes back at critics

NEVER MIND GOGO. I FIGURED IT OUT.

Palin strikes back at critics
    Dan Joling - Associated Press Writer - 11/8/2008 9:05:00 AM
    ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Gov. Sarah Palin denounced anonymous criticisms leveled at her by former John McCain aides as lies, including allegations that Republican lawyers were traveling to Alaska to reclaim her high-priced wardrobe and that she didn't know Africa was a continent.(see video clip)

"Those accounts are not true," the former Republican vice presidential candidate said in her first public comments on the matter since the election Tuesday.

Palin returned Friday to her Anchorage governor's office and said she had no immediate plans to build on her newfound national name-recognition and popularity with the Republican base for a possible 2012 presidential run.

Instead, Palin said, she wanted only to get back to the governor's desk to advance a proposed pipeline tapping Alaska's vast North Slope natural gas reserves and to prepare Alaska's proposed 2010 budget.

As for the vice presidential campaign, Palin denounced criticism from unidentified McCain campaign aides as "cowardly." She said she found it frustrating trying to respond to false allegations when she didn't know who was making them.

"It's ridiculous," she told reporters. "You guys report based on anonymous sources, so it's hard to have a defense."

One report said she and her family went on a shopping spree, spending more than the $150,000 in clothing that the Republican National Committee had earlier reported.

"The RNC purchased clothes," Palin said.

"Those are the RNC's clothes. They're not my clothes. I never forced anybody to buy anything. I never asked for anything more than maybe a Diet Dr Pepper once in a while."

The RNC will inventory clothing it purchased for her to account for dollars spent, she said. She scoffed at reports that the RNC was sending lawyers to take back clothes from her home.

"It's not happening. Nobody's told me that they're coming to my house to look through closets, to look through anything. The belly of the plane that had clothes in it, and those clothes being packed up and sent back by staffers, perhaps that's what they're talking about, but these aren't attorneys."

She said she wasn't angry at the continued coverage of her clothing, but mostly disappointed.

"This is Barack Obama's time right now, and this is an historic moment in our nation and this can be a shining moment for America and our history, and look what we're talking about. Again, we're talking about my shoes and belts and skirts. It's ridiculous."

She also denied a report that she didn't know Africa was a continent, not a country, and that she didn't know the members of the North American Free Trade Agreement _ the United States, Canada and Mexico. She remembered discussing both Africa and Obama's stance on NAFTA with people preparing her for her debate, she said. Anything reported as a gaffe was taken out of context, she said.

"That's cruel. It's mean-spirited. It's immature. It's unprofessional and those guys are jerks if they came away with it, taking things out of context, and then tried to spread something on national news. It's not fair and it's not right."

Asked if she felt muzzled by her limited time with reporters during the campaign, Palin said the media is a cornerstone of democracy and an important part of the checks and balances on government.

"Heaven forbid that a candidate or an elected official shy way from speaking to the media," she said. "So it was a little bit of a frustration that I didn't get to call more of those shots, and I guess that was sort of the 'rogue' criticism was, 'She wants to talk to more of the media' than perhaps some in the campaign wanted me to."

Palin backed off from calling for the resignation of fellow Alaskan Ted Stevens, the longest-serving Republican in Senate history. Stevens leads Democrat Mark Begich by about 3,500 votes with more than 50,000 to be counted.

A Washington jury convicted Stevens on Oct. 27 of seven felony counts of failing to report more than $250,000 in gifts, mostly renovations on his home. Stevens is appealing the verdict.

"The Alaska voters have spoken and me not being a dictator won't be telling anyone what to do," she said.

Fellow senators have indicated they could boot Stevens.

"That's their baby," Palin said. "They'll have to figure out what to do there."

Palin said she was not interested in running for the job if it comes open.

"Not planning on that. Nope," she said.

OK that answers the Senate seat question I've had if Stevens goes to prison. BUT, if the people of Alaska ask her to, I bet she would consider it.

The media needs to talk about Michelle's Obama's dress that looked like a black widow spider for crying out loud. Someone said it looked like it stood for Malcom X.

OK that answers the Senate seat question I've had if Stevens goes to prison. BUT, if the people of Alaska ask her to, I bet she would consider it.

The media needs to talk about Michelle's Obama's dress that looked like a black widow spider for crying out loud. Someone said it looked like it stood for Malcom X.
    Agreed. That dress was something else wasn't it??? I bet Lady Mrs. O will be kicking herself later for wearing it. Those pictures will be a part of our history and that dress totally stole the show for me (and I dont mean that in a god way). I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was so ugly, it was almost.....hypnotic or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Agreed. That dress was something else wasn't it??? I bet Lady Mrs. O will be kicking herself later for wearing it. Those pictures will be a part of our history and that dress totally stole the show for me (and I dont mean that in a god way). I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was so ugly, it was almost.....hypnotic or something.
    She's certainly NO Jackie Kennedy. That woman had class and her wardrobe impeccable. Sarah Palin after having a baby five months ago looked far classier than Michelle Obama. I never saw one thing, even a more conservative look that appealed to me. Did you see the clinging pants she had on going to the plane. OH MY WORD. Let's just put it this way there are signs on trucks for that. LOL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast