Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Monday at 10pm eastern. 7pm pacific, Greta will be interviewing Sarah Palin on her 'On The Record,' on FOX NEWS.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/09 ... m-eastern/

Sarah will set those people straight, that put her down.

Sarah Palin may not look like, talk like, or otherwise fall in line with, the typical charismatic politician. That is why I voted for her. I would have loved to see her in Washington DC as the Vice President of the United States. It would have been a pleasure.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Monday at 10pm eastern. 7pm pacific, Greta will be interviewing Sarah Palin on her 'On The Record,' on FOX NEWS.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/09 ... m-eastern/

Sarah will set those people straight, that put her down.

Sarah Palin may not look like, talk like, or otherwise fall in line with, the typical charismatic politician. That is why I voted for her. I would have loved to see her in Washington DC as the Vice President of the United States. It would have been a pleasure.
    I've joined the Team Sarah website. Nice people over there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Let's just put it this way there are signs on trucks for that. LOL"

I have to agree.....not to mention the thunder thighs!!!!

Remember how they made fun of Hillary? Of course there is no bias! Michelle is looking forward to Camelot, but she is NOT and NEVER WILL BE Jackie-O.

For all the people who are enamored by Palin, remember this: If McCain had won, you just KNOW that he was going to eventually resurrect his Amnesty agenda, and Palin would be at his side supporting it every step of the way. How would you feel about her then?

As I had mentiond in a previous post, I liked her personality. She was a breath of fresh air and it's very easy to get caught up in all that. But, I think she's an opportunist. Not that there's anything wrong with taking advantage of a unique opportunity. However, if you compromise on your principles and become a mouthpiece for something that you really don't believe in just to get ahead, then your're a phoney and a sell out.

It would be interesting to know what her positions were on issues before she was selected as McCain's VP. I do know that in an interview, she said that she thought Ron Paul was great. Maybe she was just being nice but if that meant she shared similar views with him on the issues, then that certainly flew out the window once she hit the campaign trail with McCain.

As I had mentiond in a previous post, I liked her personality. She was a breath of fresh air and it's very easy to get caught up in all that. But, I think she's an opportunist. Not that there's anything wrong with taking advantage of a unique opportunity. However, if you compromise on your principles and become a mouthpiece for something that you really don't believe in just to get ahead, then your're a phoney and a sell out.
    Of course Obama isn't an opportunist. He is nothing but an opportunist without any principles. What a joke.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to Laura Ingraham, Palin was against the IA's......this put her at odds with McShame. She was also for drilling at ANWR, which was against McShame.

That's just2!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Of course Obama isn't an opportunist. He is nothing but an opportunist without any principles. What a joke.
    The majority of politicians are! It's the ones who DON'T sell out their principles that are hard to find.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456