Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: SCREEN NAMES?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess on the face of it my screen name is pretty obvious but there is a second meaning for me.
    It seems like everytime I turn around someone is putting this country down, esp some of our more famous citizens. So my name is also a defiance. My family is Proud of our America! And we don't give a darn that it isn't popular in our culture today to be so.

My name wasn't choosed consciently, I had never been posting on any board, frankly I was never interessed in computers I used them to play solitaire, freecell, reverse etc..then came May 1st and I became very angry and started to browse the internet looking for illegals immigrants when I found Alipac.
    I have never had a nick name and it took me some time to register because I didn't knew what name to use.
    My grand daughter was here and I asked her for a name, she gave me, and also I never thought I was going to use for such a long time, I thought I was going to register just for that day...
    Then Alipac awoke me .

I just like Moose, don't know why....someday I hope to see one in person.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

lol, I saw 3 crossing the road, they are so cute..., I almost crash the car on them, it was at nightfall, I can never understand how can a person hunt these animals.

I was driving through Michigan last year and counted 5 deer that were hit within less than 1 mile. I have a friend in Mi, his wife hit a deer and the front of the car looks like she hit a brick wall at 50mph.
    I saw 3-4 moose and some elk in the upper peninsula.
    ------------------------

Oh wish I could see them! It's a wonder they haven't been moved in...they brought elk in lower Ky. And of all horrors, released some kind of ladybug....they swarm around Oct. and get in the house, I find them everyday for months.

We have lots of deer, they get within 15 feet of our house. My husband used to hunt years ago, but now says he couldn't shoot any of them.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I saw them in Alaska, I was traveling with my daughter and my grand daughter, on the road to Fairbanks and there were them.
    We stopped and went out of the car to take some pictures with them.

I don't know if it was the hour almost night, but they didn't run away for some time and we got some nice pictures.

Other time, this was in Colorado, I was eating pop corn leaving a National Park and going to the car, a deer was atrackted by the smell ( I guess) she came to me to eat some pop corn.
    At the beginning it frighten me, I didn't realize what she wanted, then she started eating some pop corn on the floor, I figure ouit she what she wanted. I took the pop corn from my hand

When my grand daughter saw she came running in my direction and he deer stood still.
    she wasn't affraid of us.

I'm not against guns, well contrary, but I hate hunting, I think it's cruelty, if you need to kill to eat...let it be but to kill for sport....I hate it.
    I eat very little meat, chiken, but I buy kosher because the way they treat the animals is more humane,otherwise it cannot be kosher. One of the laws is that if they have to kill animals it must be in the less painful way, and as quickly as possible.

Friday, November 17, 2006
    Hibernating Moose

For now, the Moose bids adieu to his Mooseketeers.

It's been a good run. The Moose has tremendously enjoyed musing, observing and holding forth on the issues of the day. But, for the time being, this cervine creature will not be seen in cyberspace.

The great and grand political development of the past year has been the triumph of Independent - Democrat Senator Joe Lieberman. Joe has bravely revived the great tradition of Scoop Jackson that is so critically needed at this time of international challenge and crisis. The Moose is leaving the blogosphere with the deep satisfaction that in a small way he was part of this historic and monumental victory for the vital center.

The Moose has attempted to give voice to the immoderate moderates that are often not represented by either the donkey or by the elephant. In the proud tradition of T.R., the Moose has defied the reigning orthodoxies of the two parties.

The Moose may re-emerge at any moment in a new venue. The fight is far from over. The program of progressive national greatness is a powerful one that can have great resonance in American public life.

So, the Moose declares "farewell", for now. He is hibernating... or not. He thanks his Mooseketeers for their loyalty and often insightful communications to him. And the nutroots and their ilk should not take solace in the departure of the Moose. The Moose will surely re-emerge again. When and where will the Moose be spotted?

The Moose works in mysterious ways...
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I just like Moose, don't know why....someday I hope to see one in person.
    Maybe I should have picked "Bigfoot", I too hope to see one someday too.
    (Non-believers are sitting there saying "OK........."!)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

deleted

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789