Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: SCREEN NAMES?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Neese.
    We`re all curious to hear your explanation.
    I think it's because she has an Aunt who calls her neice but she doesn't know how to spell it.

OK Neese this gives you one free shot at me.
    Rinty and I can take it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was a good one MountainDog! She is going to get you good for that one!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Mine is pretty self explanatory also. I'm sad to see my state of KY go down the tubes because the govt. won't enforce the laws. Also, I'm a Wildcat fan!

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Neese.
    I think it's because she has an Aunt who calls her neice but she doesn't know how to spell it.

Rinty and I can take it.
    Sure, I leave you for two minutes and all hell breaks loose. All three of you...trouble, nothing but trouble. Well, I chose a name that reflects my proud Scottish heritage, from the Neese clan (see attached link). Our motto is :"By courage, not by craft", which sums up my determination for our cause.
    http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.c/qx ... t-arms.htm

As for you MD, the only thing better than getting someone back is to make them wait to see what is coming. So for now...be afraid...be very afraid. Bwa-ha-ha-ha...

And Nitty...what do you mean "good one"...I'll get you after I'm done with Mountain Dog.

MK...you're off the hook for now, but still guilty by association.

Mine is the first screen name I ever had online, many years ago
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

During my years working as a "hot shot" courier, the dispatcher would page me...give me an assignment and say, "Go Fer It"...hence gofer. My actual real life nickname is "Doc", which is a really long story.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    During my years working as a "hot shot" courier, the dispatcher would page me...give me an assignment and say, "Go Fer It"...hence gofer. My actual real life nickname is "Doc", which is a really long story.
    Doc holliday? I liked that guy he was one mean dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Neese.

Rinty and I can take it.
    Sure, I leave you for two minutes and all hell breaks loose. All three of you...trouble, nothing but trouble. Well, I chose a name that reflects my proud Scottish heritage, from the Neese clan (see attached link). Our motto is :"By courage, not by craft", which sums up my determination for our cause.
    http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.c/qx ... t-arms.htm

As for you MD, the only thing better than getting someone back is to make them wait to see what is coming. So for now...be afraid...be very afraid. Bwa-ha-ha-ha...

And Nitty...what do you mean "good one"...I'll get you after I'm done with Mountain Dog.

MK...you're off the hook for now, but still guilty by association.
    Oh oh! A Scottish lass I think me and my dog better take off to the gaidhealtachd (Highlands) for a while, bye everybody.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Johnny Rhino is my music stage name. I collect Rhino paraphenalia
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Okay MountainDog, now that you are in the Highlands, I have to say GOTCHA!! Unfortunately, I am not Scottish and I don't have a great story to go with my name, like the rest of you. I can, however spell (at least most of the time). Neese is just my nickname, and nothing more. Thank God for Google, I couldn't resist being Scottish for a night, and was pleasantly surprised when I found it, since my other choice was "Neese sausage".

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast