Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seems to me that Hillary wins

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08dem.htm

FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll. Jan. 30-31, 2007. N=900 registered voters nationwide. Results below are among Democratic voters (MoE ± 5).

"If the 2008 Democratic presidential primary were held today, for whom would you vote if the candidates were [see below]?" Names rotated

1/30-31/07
    %

Hillary Clinton 43
    Barack Obama 15
    John Edwards 12
    Al Gore 11
    Joseph Biden 4
    Bill Richardson 2
    Tom Vilsack -
    Dennis Kucinich -
    Chris Dodd -
    Other (vol.) 2
    Unsure 9
    Wouldn't vote (vol.) 1

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh08dem.htm

----------------------------------------------------

I bet it's going to be a Obama / Hillary ticket to the White House.
    And I'm a party loyalist, I'll vote Al gore in the primaries, but will always vote for the Democrat in the presidential election against the Republican. Sorry my friends, Iraq war is too important to me.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Name recognition is all that counts this far out.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Name recognition is all that counts this far out.
    Agree. Way too soon to tell.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why in the world would you support obama hillary where both of them support the senate immigration bill...If you support mass deportation, then you should be a republican, not a democrats...Democrats care too much about locking up the hispanic votes and no democratic prsdiential hopefull can talk about mass deportation.

No they only can talk about "order to disable the C-SPAN TV cameras in the house of representatives,so the public cannor follow what is going on with the representatives, as it was reported by C-SPAN at the moment the spreaker was beeing installed as a speaker, getting a private plane for the speaker for 42 passangers at our espenses,

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    No they only can talk about "order to disable the C-SPAN TV cameras in the house of representatives,so the public cannor follow what is going on with the representatives, as it was reported by C-SPAN at the moment the spreaker was beeing installed as a speaker, getting a private plane for the speaker for 42 passangers at our espenses,
    minnie,
    I heard about Pelosi getting her fancy upgraded private plane but what are you saying about disabling C-SPAN TV cameras? When, why? I don't quite understand.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean

minnie,
    I heard about Pelosi getting her fancy upgraded private plane but what are you saying about disabling C-SPAN TV cameras? When, why? I don't quite understand.
    The moment she was taking power as speaker of the house I was watching CSPAN and the reporter was telling the viwers that CSPAN was taking away the cameras from the house because MISS PELOSI didn't want them anymore "unfortunately to transmit" from the floor of the House so they were disabeling all the equipment.
    I don't know if you notice since then you see sections from the Senate but not from the House.
    Other thing, neither one of the other TV's or even C-SAPN talked again about the subject

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by jean

minnie,
    The moment she was taking power as speaker of the house I was watching CSPAN and the reporter was telling the viwers that CSPAN was taking away the cameras from the house because MISS PELOSI didn't want them anymore "unfortunately to transmit" from the floor of the House so they were disabeling all the equipment.
    I don't know if you notice since then you see sections from the Senate but not from the House.
    Other thing, neither one of the other TV's or even C-SAPN talked again about the subject
    So we've had a coup d'broad?

Re: Seems to me that Hillary wins

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I'll vote Al gore in the primaries, but will always vote for the Democrat in the presidential election against the Republican. Sorry my friends, Iraq war is too important to me.
    Yes, I think we all figured that out after the first 20 times you posted the same thing.

Do you have anything else to say?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    [quote
    So we've had a coup d'broad?
    As you wish to call (i had to look in the dictionary to find out what does it mean)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast