Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Oh come on Cassie. I just read that thread and it wa hillarious. Neese is just having a little fun.
    you can have fun all you want, but there's no reason to mention and spot / make fun of Obsessive-compulsive disorder ( OCD ) and Paraplegia. This is something you just don't make fun of. It's like giving the bird to a blind person, he can't see anyway, but I'd never do that. It's beneath my level of civilized behavior
    Hel-loooo Cah-sahn-dra....how do you know if I was kidding about this or not? The fact that you and I can both sustain such foolishness for that length of time, is evidence enough that there is something seriously wrong with both of us. It is a shame that you don't find the humor when the tables are turned. Stick around, we'll teach you a few tricks.
    You think you were kidding, but it's dead serious. I'm serious, you shouldn't make jokes about it. You don't have those 2, OCD and Paraplegia. And if you want to write my real name, make sure you write it correctly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    Oh come on Cassie. I just read that thread and it wa hillarious. Neese is just having a little fun.
    you can have fun all you want, but there's no reason to mention and spot / make fun of Obsessive-compulsive disorder ( OCD ) and Paraplegia. This is something you just don't make fun of. It's like giving the bird to a blind person, he can't see anyway, but I'd never do that. It's beneath my level of civilized behavior
    Hel-loooo Cah-sahn-dra....how do you know if I was kidding about this or not? The fact that you and I can both sustain such foolishness for that length of time, is evidence enough that there is something seriously wrong with both of us. It is a shame that you don't find the humor when the tables are turned. Stick around, we'll teach you a few tricks.
    You think you were kidding, but it's dead serious. I'm serious, you shouldn't make jokes about it. You don't have those 2, OCD and Paraplegia. And if you want to write my real name, make sure you write it correctly.
    I think that the correct spelling begins with a "T".

NeeseWrote:
    I am sorry Minnie, I did not mean to scare anyone. We have a few people on our boards lately who are talking nonsense, to irritate us. I thought I'd give them a little taste of their own medicine. I did not mean to offend anyone. So to my friends at ALIPAC...I apologize...I was just having a little fun. The Avatar is for Valentines day.
    Not offended, I caught on, I was only teasing.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I loved your Snoopy spreding out love,

It reflects the way you act and think.
    Okay, now you are scaring me. I think that description suits you much more than me. I am more comfortable being disgruntled and wacky. That's good though...then we have balance on our website. I'm glad you like Snoopy, I picked him out especially for you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678