Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Neese,

I read in the " is it cold where you are " thread that you're from Chicagoland. so you must vote Barack Obama then, I guess
    No, I don't care for him. He has a terrible grade for illegal immigration. He seems like a nice enough guy, but not for me.
    What is it about his muslim past ? I'm not saying that you referred to it, but some did. His mother remarried an Indonesian national, and Obama spend 4 years in Jakarta, Indonesia. That's a muslim country, but Obama is a christian, it confuses me.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Neese,

I read in the " is it cold where you are " thread that you're from Chicagoland. so you must vote Barack Obama then, I guess
    No, I don't care for him. He has a terrible grade for illegal immigration. He seems like a nice enough guy, but not for me.
    What is it about his muslim past ? I'm not saying that you referred to it, but some did. His mother remarried an Indonesian national, and Obama spend 4 years in Jakarta, Indonesia. That's a muslim country, but Obama is a christian, it confuses me.
    Honestly, it all seems like speculation at this point. Apparently his Dad was a Muslim and he attended a Muslim school for a period of time. His father left the country and Mom got remarried to a man from Indonesia, if my memory serves me. I am not going to get too worried about it because I am not voting for him anyway.

Neese,

Honestly, it all seems like speculation at this point. Apparently his Dad was a Muslim and he attended a Muslim school for a period of time. His father left the country and Mom got remarried to a man from Indonesia, if my memory serves me. I am not going to get too worried about it because I am not voting for him anyway.
    His dad was a muslim and his stepfather from Indonesia too. 90% there is muslim, and he lived in Jakarta, so he was a muslim. Only Bali is non Muslim and some other islands north east in that archipel. If he wins the nomination, I'll have to vote for him
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Neese, your post don`t sound like you, do you happen to have a multipersonality disorder?
    ------------------------

wrote:cassie
    I`ve never heard of a Christian "Atheist".
    and he "is" Atheist.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    and he "is" Atheist.
    Actually, I think it's more likely that he's an Opportunist.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    and he "is" Atheist.
    Actually, I think it's more likely that he's an Opportunist.
    BINGO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and he "is" Atheist.
    huh ?? no, he's christian, or maybe not ?!
    He said himself that he's a christian, not that I care as long as religion doesn't become policy.

Obama quote:

"I am a Christian.… So, I have a deep faith. I'm rooted in the Christian tradition. I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people."

Barack Obama is christian for sure:

Barack Obama

Junior U.S. Senator, Illinois
    Incumbent
    Assumed office
    January 3, 2005–
    Serving with Richard Durbin
    Preceded by Peter Fitzgerald
    Succeeded by Incumbent (2011)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Born August 4, 1961 (age 45)
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Political party Democratic
    Spouse Michelle Obama
    Religion United Church of Christ

Because my mom said that if I ever get lost I should call a friend. Forget it...I don't want to be your friend anymore. You're mean.
    Since you change your Avatar you are looking and speaking so scary....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast