Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crocket -
    coup d'broad
    You're one clever dude!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like, I was sitting in my friends apartment the other day...and we were discussing how totally rad the Democrats were. Because, like they all agree with how cool the Clintons are. And then I said to my friend LaTonya, we need to go to the border because Al Gores eyes are so dreamy. And like she said, fer sure. Like I could not even believe it...and that accent is to die for. I needed to rest now because I am typing so much. Well anyway...Go Clintons!! I love your hair Chelsea!! I like everyone's Avatar, and puppies and kittens are cute too.

I will be back later to answer any questions after I pull my head out of my butt.

Re: Seems to me that Hillary wins

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    [

Do you have anything else to say?
    Let her talk about hillary, it's a pretext we have to post about hillary and the Democrats dirt on the board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Like, I was sitting in my friends apartment the other day...and we were discussing how totally rad the Democrats were. Because, like they all agree with how cool the Clintons are. And then I said to my friend LaTonya, we need to go to the border because Al Gores eyes are so dreamy. And like she said, fer sure. Like I could not even believe it...and that accent is to die for. I needed to rest now because I am typing so much. Well anyway...Go Clintons!! I love your hair Chelsea!! I like everyone's Avatar, and puppies and kittens are cute too.

I will be back later to answer any questions after I pull my head out of my butt.

Re: Seems to me that Hillary wins

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    [

Do you have anything else to say?
    Let her talk about hillary, it's a pretext we have to post about hillary and the Democrats dirt on the board
    I don't mind her talking about Hillary.

It's just that she keeps saying she's going to vote for her.

I know that, the point's been made many times by now.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJersey
    Why in the world would you support obama hillary where both of them support the senate immigration bill...If you support mass deportation, then you should be a republican, not a democrats...Democrats care too much about locking up the hispanic votes and no democratic prsdiential hopefull can talk about mass deportation.
    This is coming from an OBL like you ? I NEVER said that I supported mass deportations. READ and LEARN before you open your mouth. I want measurements in place that illegals have no choice but SELF deportation. I've been saying this since my 100th posts or something. But it probably went over your head again, the same with when I said that Mexican kids are taught in class we stole the SW from them, and that the Mexican government has distributed a manual how to break into our country. Went over you head too. Are you so small that everything goes over your head ??
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

I like everyone's Avatar, and puppies and kittens are cute too.
    I love puppies too. My avatar is a baby wolf.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I like baby wolves... and abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I like baby wolves... and abortion.
    I don't like abortion and it should be forbidden after the 3rd month.
    Sometimes abortion is neccesary but preferably not.
    But Tancredo want no abortion at all and so he wants to control over women's body. He should keep his hands of us.

I don't like abortion and it should be forbidden after the 3rd month.
    Sometimes abortion is neccesary but preferably not.
    I totally disagree...if there were less babies in the world, then we can have more room for cute puppies and kittens...and maybe some more cute Avatars too!!

But Tancredo want no abortion at all and so he wants to control over women's body. He should keep his hands of us.
    Like, I had dinner with him the other night...and that is totally what I said to him. I said, hey! you need to keep your hands off of me, and stop controlling my body. Which didn't really make sense at the time because he wasn't trying to touch me, but I still wanted to make my point. Well maybe I didn't have dinner with him, I can't remember. But in my head, it was something like that.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast