Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese

I totally disagree...if there were less babies in the world, then we can have more room for cute puppies and kittens...and maybe some more cute Avatars too!!
    Why getting pregnant in the first place if you're gonna have an abortion later. Use the pill and you should be fine. I have two cats and they're cute ! My sis loves cats too but she can't keep them.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Why getting pregnant in the first place if you're gonna have an abortion later.
    I'm not sure... maybe it has something to do with the "Chill" beer from Miller.

Use the pill and you should be fine.
    Really? Do you think that would work???? If that is true, why should I support abortion? I am getting really confused now...and my head hurts.

I have two cats and they're cute ! My sis loves cats too but she can't keep them.
    I have two cats too. They are named Jinxie and Poo Bear. They are kind of cute... but they are missing some hair when the truck ran them over. My sister is dead, so she can't have any cats.

I have two cats too. They are named Jinxie and Poo Bear. They are kind of cute... but they are missing some hair when the truck ran them over. My sister is dead, so she can't have any cats.
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you sister is dead. I apologize for talking about sister's, I didn't know that. My cats are Blossom & Barbie
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you sister is dead. I apologize for talking about sister's, I didn't know that. My cats are Blossom & Barbie
    Hi Blossom... Hi Barbie...Did you get that cute little pink car for them? My cats are afraid when they see wheels now. My Uncle Boner said that cats have nine lives, but I'm not too sure because the last time that I took them out of the microwave they looked kind of limp. It's okay about my sister because I have another one any way. Go Clintons!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie

Hi Blossom... Hi Barbie...Did you get that cute little pink car for them? My cats are afraid when they see wheels now
    That's a good idea !! I never thought about that, about buying a pink car. No, they like to play with a little fake mouse

I never had cats, always dogs, when I started to stay home because I couldn't walk, I decided to get a cat.
    My Avatar is my cat, she is a Birman and I could never imagine a cat could be so sweet.

That's a good idea !! I never thought about that, about buying a pink car. No, they like to play with a little fake mouse
    Do you want to be my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I never had cats, always dogs, when I started to stay home because I couldn't walk, I decided to get a cat.
    My Avatar is my cat, she is a Birman and I could never imagine a cat could be so sweet.
    Minnie, your cat is adorable, and I am sure that she is a wonderful companion. Birmans are a beautiful breed.

Do you want to be my friend?
    Sure, why not ? Aren't we all friends here ??

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Cats are so cute and sweet !
    Purrrrrrr.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast