Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    COncerned Citizen: Wow you are right! WHere is Jesse and Al standing up for the massacered kids in NJ? I never thought of that. As a white perosn, I wanted your aspect of Jesse leading the black race. We don't feel we have much say over black organizations as if we criticize them, we are labeled racists. But hear me on this.... I want the whitest of white German/Irish/Swede illegal immigrant deported jsut as much as the brownest Hispanic. Its just that I havent seen any German/Irish/Swedish flags being flown in any marches yet.
    I honestly don't view these brutal slayings as a "race" issue. It's about the law. The teenage girl who was raped/murdered by the two illegal aliens was a White person,and I have just as much compassion for her family and outrage for her senseles death as I do the for Black kids in New Jersey.
    But the fact that the so called Black leaders have had absolutely Nothing to say about 6 illegal aliens murdering these 4 young Black college kids is hard to ignore.

When Don Imus made those silly, but hurtful remarks about those young Black female ball players you could not turn a TV channel or tune in to a radio station and NOT SEE OR HEAR Jesse or Al demanding that he lose his job and the like. Same with Michael Vic. The NAACP was pleading to everyone who would listen not to rush to judgement concerning this Dog fighting case.

Yet when 6 Illegal Aliens brutally murder and destroy the lives 4 Black students .. they are ALL MIA.

I agree with you, it angers me no matter who is in this country illegally. I live in Maryland. And it was my state that allowed an Illegal Alien African accused of raping a child... released from prison for not having a court interpreter .

This is not a race issue, this is an American issue. An issue that All Americans of every race needs to stand up an fight against...Illegal Immigration.

Two excellent points. I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    COncerned Citizen:

When Don Imus made those silly, but hurtful remarks about those young Black female ball players you could not turn a TV channel or tune in to a radio station and NOT SEE OR HEAR Jesse or Al demanding that he lose his job and the like. Same with Michael Vic. The NAACP was pleading to everyone who would listen not to rush to judgement concerning this Dog fighting case.

Yet when 6 Illegal Aliens brutally murder and destroy the lives 4 Black students .. they are ALL MIA.
    That is sad and hypocracy. Unfortunately the murder of innocent Americans is not vital to Al/Jesse's agenda.

I am not African American, but I have seen that there are African Americans on Long Island who have demonstrated their objection to the flood of illegal hispanics into this region. They may not be as visible as white demonstrators, but they are there. And yes, Latinos from Mexico, as well as other countries like Guatemala, El Salvador and Ecuador come from a primitive culture, and are usually racist. Some "immigrant advocates", who are often Roman Catholics advocating for members of their own religion only, have tried to construct a false parallel between the civil rights struggle of African Americans and the grab for status and wealth on the part of illegal hispanics. The so-called immigrant advocates and their misguided allies in liberal politics have resorted to the worst rhetoric, throwing around the terms "racist" and even "white supremacist" against political leaders do take a strong stand against the hiring of illegal workers.

As for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, their actions have always spoken for themselves. Perhaps they should visit New Orleans and talk to the black folks who used to make $10/hour working in restaurant kitchens. They were replaced by Mexicans who work for less-for now, anyway.

The fact is that the Revs. are notorious race-baiters themselves pretending to do something for 'their people'. Now that someone needs to speak out - they are curiously absent.

Nothing to do with race whatsoever, but just exposing two corrupt shakedown artists for what they are.

jointhefight I love it - I love it. Are we going to be able to use your avatar - please, please.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is only a racial issue if we choose to make it one. Unfortunately, there are many with ulterior motives who would like to inject racial discord into this particular issue to divert attention from the real issue, which is the illegal invasion and systematic erosion of the sovereignty and general well-being of this country.

For the umpteenth time….Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are NOT leaders of the black community. The truth is, there are few "real" leaders in the black community, and there are few "real" leaders in the U.S. in general. All legal citizens of this country have been sold out to special interest groups and major corporations. It’s a sad state of affairs, but it is a reality in our country today. If we had true leadership, there would be no need for an Alipac or any other organization fighting this arduous battle.

Greed has no racial identity. It should not be surprising to anyone that the pockets of myriad so-called leaders and representatives in this country are being lined on a regular basis. These unscrupulous traitors have no regard for the legal citizens of this country, and are more than willing to pander to those offering the most lucrative deal. Some are so vile they would sell their mothers to the highest bidder.

I have said it before, and I reiterate… I AM AN AMERICAN. Yes, I am black, but my fight is not exclusively for black America, it is for America. Yes, I am disturbed by the heinous murders in Newark involving black citizens. However, I would be equally disturbed had they been white. I realize there are some who cannot remotely relate to my feelings, because to them, everything has a racial component.

I am well aware that blacks throughout the country are being targeted by Hispanic gangs. I am not so naive to believe that for them, this does not have a racial basis. It most certainly does.

There is enough for us to contend with without focusing on the whys and the why nots of black leadership vis-a-vis the illegal alien invasion and crimes targeting blacks. It is not my intention to offend anyone here, and I can understand why many questions arise concerning this particular topic. However, [b]can we just accept the fact that there is a shortage of leadership in this country, without dwelling on the “blackâ€

Deb I understand what you are saying - BUT - for myself, personally, I have been forcefed a diet of these two miscreants for the last 30 or more years. They have been put out in front of us with their rants, ravings, and blackmail with no one pointing out the obvious that they are feathering their own nest - with taxpayer dollars. Yes, we have kept these two in their upscale lifestyle.

Respectfully, pardon me, for pointing out that the truth is finally becoming clear to everyone.
    I never thought I would see it.

Nothing whatsoever to do with race on my part - just to do with two people who should have been booed off the stage years ago and been made to pay back the American people for the monies they have gotten from us.

Villiany is not a race.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Deb I understand what you are saying - BUT - for myself, personally, I have been forcefed a diet of these two miscreants for the last 30 or more years. They have been put out in front of us with their rants, ravings, and blackmail with no one pointing out the obvious that they are feathering their own nest - with taxpayer dollars. Yes, we have kept these two in their upscale lifestyle.

Respectfully, pardon me, for pointing out that the truth is finally becoming clear to everyone.
    I never thought I would see it.

Nothing whatsoever to do with race on my part - just to do with two people who should have been booed off the stage years ago and been made to pay back the American people for the monies they have gotten from us.

Villiany is not a race.
    I agree 150%! Their exposure is waaaay overdue.

sorry didnt mean for this to be a race issue. As a white person, we don't have many folks that will stand up and speak out without being called a racist by media. I was hoping perhaps a black leader would do it. They would have less of a chance to be labled a racist.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Heres some blacks speaking against illegal immigrants. There is one black activist (Ted Hayes) that is with the minutemen that is a leader to the black community.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_113105613.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdlMWj0Lh9o
    http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... Num=139127
    http://playahata.com/hatablog/?p=1520
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=52428

So the Hispanic and Illegal population is burning there bridges with every minority group even there own!!!! Its about them and only them and no one else!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

sorry didnt mean for this to be a race issue. As a white person, we don't have many folks that will stand up and speak out without being called a racist by media. I was hoping perhaps a black leader would do it. They would have less of a chance to be labled a racist.
    I too, would love to see this. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened. Believe me, I have made my disgust well known to the so-called black leadership, and I will continue to send letters. Of course, not being leaders, I excluded Al and Jesse.

I wish the MSM would stop validating these opportunists.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast