Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Try as they may, (as Black American myself) they are no Martin Luther King Jr, and never will be.

No one can ever be MLK. He was one of a kind.

I used to work for a black owned company and two of the Board of Directors walked w/King. They were both in the Birmingham demonstrations. I learned a lot about MLK from them and got interested enough to read up on him myself. It's an American tragedy that he was taken. He could've done so much more than he already did. I wonder if the guy (James Earl Ray) who did it ever repented? It's sad for an American hero like MLK to have his life taken the way it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen

Try as they may, (as Black American myself) they are no Martin Luther King Jr, and never will be.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    You do not need an African American to answer that question.

Jesse Jackson went to Mexico last year to offer his paid services to then President Vicinte Fox of Mexico. Fox had made the racially offensive comment that illegal aliens were doing the work that "even blacks won't do."

It is safe to assume that Mr. Jackson has been on the payroll, and or accepting contributions from Mexico, since that time.

W
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

saw chuck's banning, so just went to go chase down his other posts.

Found this, but not sure how to split -so leaving it in capable hands, if you guys want to clean it up and put it back.

fedup
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ronny
    COncerned Citizen: Wow you are right! WHere is Jesse and Al standing up for the massacered kids in NJ? I never thought of that. As a white perosn, I wanted your aspect of Jesse leading the black race. We don't feel we have much say over black organizations as if we criticize them, we are labeled racists. But hear me on this.... I want the whitest of white German/Irish/Swede illegal immigrant deported jsut as much as the brownest Hispanic. Its just that I havent seen any German/Irish/Swedish flags being flown in any marches yet.

I am being upset by a Irish flag where I go to buy groceries . I stopped and ask what it meant and why was it there . he said it wasn't muslim, it was Irish . I was even madder than if it had been a muslim flag [both have same colors] . He should know better . Let him go back to Ireland where most of my ancestors came form and let lady liberty smack him on the butt on his way out !

I think race has everything to do with a lot of it . Muslims and hispanics are it using against our nation to help their agendas .

Muslims are recruiting millions of young black men .Million Man March . The enemy of their enemy is their friend . We are being divived to conquor . Many American paramilitary camps are filled with blacks [ search; Islamburg] .

ML. King would turn in his grave if he knew how some blacks are about to lose their rights all over again . I was there when his horse driven buggy went down Ashby Street in Atlanta . Not in the parade but watched while stuck in traffic . I had a closeup of a very special man in that box . Most of the city was mourning ,including me . He wasn't perfect, but who is, he suffered too much to gain rights for the blacks to be fooled into losing them . what did it for Martin was his little girl ask why she couldn't go to Amusment park ,it was the last straw . I think it was called Playland . I know where it was because I had went there . Martin did not believe in 'victinhood',he taught blacks to win ,not be victims, like all the race hustlers today make them to keep them down .

United We Stand, Divived We Fall !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345