Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Neese, we could debate this endlessly, and not get anywhere. I want to live here that is why I am actively standing up for America. You are right we need to organize to turn this around that is why I am on this website. I am active in all the actions. IT is just getting old that we are beating the drums loudly and noone is listening.

Wrong is Wrong no matter what a person's political affilation is, therefore if the president/government is NOT listening and openly lying to the people and the people blindly follow there is a real chance of that Nations demise. That is why our forefathers put the Constitution together the way they did.

Our government appears to be like the bully in school we all knew, that pushed us around no matter what we said, UNTIL we stood up to him. It seems that the government is leaving us no recourse except to STAND UP in any way that will get their attention and make them LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!

I am a proud Republican and I am tired of Republicans, as well as Democrats, not listening and making us a laughing stock of other nations and trolls. I am an AMERICAN above all else as I have stated before, I am standing up for the GOOD of America and NOT any Political Affiliation. I believe both parties have let us DOWN DREADFULLY.

You seem to be stuck on the Republican / Democrat thing when it is not an issue, SAVING OUR NATION from an INVASION is the ISSUE.

Both of our time can be better spent addressing the common cause of Illegal Immigration. Please respect my right to disagree with you as I respect your right to disagree with me. It has been nice conversing with you on this issue but I need to get busy with those phone calls, faxes and emails.

Updated number

810787 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Neese,

I am with you 100%.

I couldnt have put it better.

Keep up the good fight

I think the people that are calling for impeachment should have thought about this years ago when they went to the polls. Yes he has made some bad decisions but many people in the other party supported them as well. He is far from the worst in Washington. At times I regret the fact that I voted for him but then I see the choices I had and I did what I thought was right at the time. With everything that is going on in washington I would impeach just about everyone.

Odie, thank you for your support. I had a hunch, my post would not be too popular, but I wanted to voice my opinion, even if I am in the minority, because I see it as the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Neese, we could debate this endlessly, and not get anywhere.
    There are 22 posts as I write this: 11 are yours, 5 are mine. I felt that I gave a new perspective on a hot topic, and was not trying to change your goal or get off the topic. When you post something that is controversial , you can expect some heat. I am sorry to hear that the debate has to end because we don't see eye to eye. I find these types of conversations much more interesting than the ones that read "I agree" all the way down the thread.
    We are addressing real issues and it is nice to hear what others think, even if I don't agree. I enjoy getting new information to think about, and the folks on ALIPAC are generous with their thoughts and resources.

[quote:2m74qf3g]You seem to be stuck on the Republican / Democrat thing when it is not an issue.
    I am a conservative Independent and do not have a preference on parties.
    I just call it the way that I see it, and I vote for the person who I think it best suited for the job.

You are wrong when you say the political affiliation is not an issue. If you read,watch or read the news, you will see that it plays a very important role and one that is destroying our country. It may not be an issue for you, but it does have a major effect on the outcome of our political decisions.

SAVING OUR NATION from an INVASION is the ISSUE
    Not quite sure how you can base impeachment on only one issue, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. To me, impeachment is not a casual word and should be taken very seriously.

Both of our time can be better spent addressing the common cause of Illegal Immigration. Please respect my right to disagree with you as I respect your right to disagree with me.
    You are welcome to end your conversation any time that you choose and I do respect that. I do hope that others choose to discuss this, even if it is an opposing opinion because there is a lot of information out there, which many people on ALIPAC are willing to share. I am especially interested in hearing from anyone who has military experience who can shed some light on this subject, because our problem with illegal immigration is intertwined in many ways with our war in the middle east.

It has been nice conversing with you on this issue but I need to get busy with those phone calls, faxes and emails.
    [/quote:2m74qf3g]

Cheap shot...we both like to post and we both contribute to the cause. I know that you work hard and I appreciate that, I'm just not sure that is the way to end the conversation as if I was wasting your time.

April
    Neese wrote:

Cheap shot...we both like to post and we both contribute to the cause. I know that you work hard and I appreciate that, I'm just not sure that is the way to end the conversation as if I was wasting your time
    No Neese, not a cheap shot, I have enjoyed conversing with you on this however , I have already make it clear where I stand and that is for the right of every American to make their voice heard in whatever way they choose, no matter what Political Affilation they belong to. The important thing is to get the governments attention so they listen.I believe all Americans no matter what their Political Affilation Love this Country.

To continue to say the same things over and over is repetitive and a waste of time, both yours and mine. And with the state that America is in right now none of us need to waste time, but put every second to good use. What I said was not meant to offend you.

As far as Impeachment if there are Americans that want to take that stand ,it is their right to stand for that, just as we have the right to take the stand to want our borders closed and Immigration Laws enforced, although at times that is not a popular cause.

I am not here to judge what is the right way or wrong way to stand up for America and change ,but to stand up for what I believe is right and do what I can. I respect you and all others that are doing the same in what ever way you choose to do it . I will be sending emails , faxes and make phone calls because that is the right thing to do. Thank you for respecting my opinion as I do yours.

April
    updated numbers:

810870 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (
    figure updated daily)

April
    Todays Numbers:

811203 :
    the number of people
    who have already voted
    in the referendum
    to Impeach Bush!
    (figure updated daily)

Before you sign the petition, consider that the ACLU is supporting this effort. What does that tell you?

April
    If this is correct, it appears to me that there is agreement by almost everyone that he is doing a lousy job as President.

A vote for impeachment is a vote for the ACLU. No thanks.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast