Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I voted for Perot. NAFTA benefits only corporations plain and simple. We need a third party to take the wheel for our country. WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY AGAIN!

Ross Perot 1992 Quote you all remember:

That enormous sucking sound you hear," third-party candidate Ross Perot told American voters during the 1992 presidential campaign, "is American jobs disappearing south to Mexico."
    Really makes you wonder, where we would be if Perot had won the election. Voodoo Economics...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Cassie-
    The North American Union is not just free trade. We already have "free trade". The NAU would be as in Europe....a free migration of people, open borders, good-bye rule of law, environment & wildlife. Hello chaos, crime, crowding, pollution, infectious diseasess, civil war.

This is why people are so angry with Bush over illegal immigration...... because it's not just about immigration....it's about completely erasing our borders and becoming one with Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    Cassie-
    The North American Union is not just free trade. We already have "free trade". The NAU would be as in Europe....a free migration of people, open borders, good-bye rule of law, environment & wildlife. Hello chaos, crime, crowding, pollution, infectious diseasess, civil war.

This is why people are so angry with Bush over illegal immigration...... because it's not just about immigration....it's about completely erasing our borders and becoming one with Mexico.
    but..but..but, that is completely insane.
    We can make such a union with Canada ( not that I want that ), but not with mexico. The difference in wages is so huge that it will end our country, tens of millions Mexicans will enter this country. Europe is different, but we can't make a nau. Maybe nau is not about free movement of people but just product + aninals.

And what about our environment ? Our protection of dolphins, we still protect dolphins right ?, and other endangered species we rightfully protect. What happens to them ? I watched a youtube file that illegals that lived in a encampmnt ate our tortoises/ turtles, it's our wildlife.

We already have 35 million Americans living in poverty, we can't take care of mexico. Nobody can't be as stupid to erase the borders, that is suicide ! Not only the SW will suffer, but the whole nation will be erased. I don't believe Bush is that stupid. Why do we need nau ? If American farmers really need labor, they can hire high school kids and pay them a decent wage. I think you misunderstand nau, kate. I'll try to find something about it on wikipedia.

But but but, if this is all true then illegal immigration and nau can end this nation and will make the war in Iraq a minor issue, unimportant issue ( but I will still be againsty the war too ). How can we solve the war if america is gone ?

But again, I'll look on wikipedia
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Wikipedia is not a real encyclopedia. Read its disclaimer. It's not even fact-checked.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Wikipedia is not a real encyclopedia. Read its disclaimer. It's not even fact-checked.
    I modified my post a little, but wikipedia is good too, isn't it ?
    Otherwise I'll ask my sis what she knows about nau and nafta.
    I just send her a mail about nafta, and will ask her if she knows nau. I trust my sister the most.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

If you wanted to actually do a SEARCH, cassie, you would have searched right here in ALIPAC for the information you were looking for.
    It's all verified and logged in our archives.

Playing dumb doesn't suit you
    I already told you that 'google' isn't going yield ALL the information available. Sure hope you're still not depending on it as the be all end all in the information & knowledge business.

The Alipac SEARCH function can be found on the home page.
    Type in NAU or SPP.

You've obviously not looked at our vast amount of information or perhaps have not even ventured into our 'news forum.' NAU information has been posted quite often during your time here.

Btw, I'm not certain but my guess is that your 'sister' isn't the encyclopedia of information and news or you would have already been aware of the NAU. Might want to expand your horizons a bit.
    Or..........were you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Cassie, as Sis suggested, search ALIPAC's site for NAU or SPP. You'll find at least 100 or more articles from the past year or two. And, if you google these terms, you'll also find plenty there.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    If you wanted to actually do a SEARCH, cassie, you would have searched right here in ALIPAC for the information you were looking for. It's all verified and logged in our archives. The Alipac SEARCH function can be found on the home page.
    Type in NAU or SPP.
    Yes, now I found it on this site too. But if you go to

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Stories_Archive

and type in nau, you'll find all kind of different articles and not specific about the North American Union only.
    When I type spp, I finally found what I was looking for. But I used to type nau instead of spp. Using spp gets one much more information about the North American Union that I needed. Thanx anyway.

Playing dumb doesn't suit you
    I already told you that 'google' isn't going yield ALL the information available. Sure hope you're still not depending on it as the be all end all in the information & knowledge business.
    But, google is the most used search engine. It has more articles than anything else. Of course is doesn't yield all the information available and I never claimed that, but the articles are easier to verify, and I can't always verify something what people or a professor just tell me. Intrnet, newspapers, and tv provide so much information, I agree not all information available in the world, but still more than an average person in the US knows. This has nothing to do with acting or playing dumb.
    When I typed NAU in google, I only found about Northern Arizona University, at least the first 6 pages or so, and that's why I asked what nau meant.

Btw, I'm not certain but my guess is that your 'sister' isn't the encyclopedia of information and news or you would have already been aware of the NAU. Might want to expand your horizons a bit.
    Or..........were you?
    You think that we talk about nau and immigration ? Yes, we do on immigration but not too much in specific about all agreements that may increase illegal immigration. It's more current politicians and finding solutions to the problem we talk about. I'm not a person that knows all about economics, free trade, different agreements. Sorry, I know, I'm not perfect. I just know that nafta is bad, and that because of nafta we may have an increase in illegal aliens and that dolphins are in danger too, because mexico doesn't care about animals while I do ! Do you have a person in your life you trust the most and will be the first to refer too ? I bet you do, so do I.

You think that we talk about nau and immigration ? Yes, we do on immigration but not too much in specific about all agreements that may increase illegal immigration.
    The ILLEGAL INVASION IS NAU/SPP
    Looks like you & sis are a few steps behind and need some new track shoes to catch up.

Guess that ole google isn't quite up to pace, eh?
    Takes all the wonderment out of why Americans are wanting so in the 'information age.'

or are you?

Banned
    cassie,

It's nice to see that ALIPAC is opening your eyes to all the things that are wrong with our nation. You've learned that politics is 2 sides of the same coin, that our so-called 'leaders' are nothing more than pandering whores to the global elite, and that illegal immigration is just another tool to destroy our nation's sovereignty.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    bush 1 presented NAFTA
    kLINTON signed NAFTA
    KLINTON presented CAFTA
    bush 2 signed CAFTA
    bush 2 presented the SPP/NAU agreements
    The natural progression would seem to be Klinton 2 signing the NAU...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast