Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why I will vote for McCain....

Mainly because of Barack Obama's membership in that church in south Chicago for 20 years where the atttitude of the preacher Jeremiah Wright and that of the congregation was and is racist towards whites, jews, and many other people. It is a church of victim mentality. The same mentality that permeates the Hispanic illegal community as they try to justify the breaking of federal law by coming here illegally.

I don't like Obama's wife and I do not want a black woman with a victim mentality in that office. Give me Condelleza Rice but not Mrs. Obama!

Now, McCain is a pain but he is still a Republican and anti-illegal Republicans may be able to approach him as president? With Obama forget it!

I am a union member who votes Republican because the Democratic Party left me I did not leave the party. FDR and Truman would not be Democrats in this Democratic Party of 2008. It is no longer a labor party but a party of wealthy gays and leftist liberal college professors et al.

It is what it is?

Nadar? Ron Paul? Bob Barr? Well, vote for them if it makes you feel better. It is your choice. Only Obama or McCain can win. It is what it is....

McCain is the safe choice here and the logical choice. More experience and a military vet to boot and he loves his country. Obama has a victim mentality as does his wife. (Obama refused to wear a simple flag pin on his suit at first and now he does?)

It is a poor choice either way for those who want immigration enforcement and control on the border. The lesser of two evils if you will. McCain is the better choice and the safe play for the country.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    ......thinking about it.....certainly no Obama.

I am a union member who votes Republican because the Democratic Party left me I did not leave the party. FDR and Truman would not be Democrats in this Democratic Party of 2008. It is no longer a labor party but a party of wealthy gays and leftist liberal college professors et al.
    What union do you belong to? PM me if needed. Our union ---part of the Change to Win coalition, not AFL-CIO---proudly signs in all the illegal aliens it can, puts out a steady drumbeat of Democrat propaganda, and even charges us extra dues to provide assistance for illegal aliens. I know many members don't like this policy but since they hope to become union bosses themselves tend to go with the flow.

I know union membership has been declining but the solution to that is for unions to encourage younger people into skilled trades careers. Nowadays they all set their sights on white collar careers---which is dependent upon an ever increasing population and inflow of migrants. But since Democrats are so connected to the education lobby they fall back on this simple formula: Higher Ed for Americans, allow immigrants in to do the menial jobs, and organize them into unions that vote Democrat. If we allow this formula to go on we will soon be totally swamped with immigrants.

I think with McCain there is a better chance of stopping this as well as the other catastrophes a liberal regime would create.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain is the safe choice here and the logical choice.

No he is not. Hes a traitor and a loser. He is as bad for this country as Obama.

I'm waiting to see who McCain chooses for his VP before making up my mind. However, I see a vote for McCain as a vote against Obama. I also believe he loves this great country but is misguided on some issues.

Obama on the other hand, I'm deeply disturbed by his choice of friends and business associates: Bill Ayers (Weathermen), Frank Marshall Davis (Communist Party), Tony Rezko (campaign fund raiser, now awaiting sentencing for typical Chicago politics). Then there are his spiritual advisors Rev. Wright and Father Michael Pfleger. Plainly put - the man scares me.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    McCain is the safe choice here and the logical choice.

No he is not. Hes a traitor and a loser. He is as bad for this country as Obama.
    He is promising to secure the border if he gets elected, yet he is powerful enough in his current position to do just that. He is extorting conservatives for votes. Once he gets elected he will delay sealing the border since he doesn't have to campaign anymore.

I think they both stink. I find it terribly depressing that one of these two will be our next president. While it appeals to me to think of writing in a candidate or voting for a third party candidate, none of them will win and I will be, in effect, voting for one of the other two by throwing my vote away. What a dilemma.

At this point it seems like McCain is a better choice, because the president is only one person. I am almost certain Congress will become controlled by Democrats because more Republicans will lose seats and/or retire with this election. I figure it's better to have a Republican president with a Democratic Congress when I don't really like either presidential candidate. Hopefully that way the President won't be given free reign to do whatever he/she wants which is what will happen with Obama. Also, the President appoints Supreme Court members. Hopefully McCain would be somewhat more conservative on that issue than Obama...no guarantees though.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

**********400,000 VOTES IN ALL STATES********
    ******************FOR**********************
    **************CHUNK BALDWIN**************

alipacdude wrote
    It is a poor choice either way for those who want immigration enforcement and control on the border. The lesser of two evils if you will. McCain is the better choice and the safe play for the country.
    You are right about that.
    With Russia threatening the US and Iraq negotiations. McCain is much more suited for the Presidency. I would have been happier having other choices when it came to voting for a President but I will do what I have to do to keep Obama out.
    With the economy in recession (no matter what they say) and food prices sky high along with fuel I can't afford all the tax increases Obama wants.
    I also do not want Socialized medicine and that is what Obama offers.
    At least with McCain one knows what they
    are getting. With Obama we have no idea. His associations and connections make me more than a little nervious about where he wants to take this country. I am not so eager for "Change" that I will go for a pig in a poke.
    I want our Borders secured and at least McCain promises that. Not so with Obama. I too believe the Republicans in congress can keep McCain in line about Immigration. Not so with Obama, Pelosi and Reid. It would be Amnesty the first year in office.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Shad: I agree with your views. Obama couldn't even stand up to Hillary after she lost - her name will be presented at the convention. How will he ever stand up to Putin.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast