Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    You know it took a couple of election cycles before the first Republican (Abraham Lincoln) was elected President, it will be the same for the Constitution Party. But you have to start the ball rolling, so let's start!
    Plus, as Chuck Baldwin has pointed out, Lincoln won in a FOUR-way race with (I think) 39% of the vote. Its possible to win if alternative parties gain ground and make it a multiple party race, as history proves. Additionally, the Republican Party itself began as an alternative party. People believe that the only way to succeed nationally is to work within one of the major parties, as if these parties are etched in stone with some type of devine right to rule for eternity. Someone needs to tell that to the Federalists and the Whigs.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Here's the biggest single reason I will never vote for McCain - "The War Secrets Sen. John McCain Hides": www.vvof.org/mccain_hides.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    What state do you live in?

I am voting for Chuck Baldwin because McCain does not have a chance here in California, and if McCain does lose it will send a message to every Republican that he could have had all the votes Baldwin got and won, if only he had opposed amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Illinois.

And, you make an excellent point.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

IMO. The GOP is at the do or die stage as a conservative party. I am going to stand my ground, and not vote for who the GOP tells me to, this time.

I feel we are in the same spot those passengers were on 9/11, when the terrorists took over the plane. Those passengers knew they had one chance to keep that plane from crashing into...God knows what. That is when they said, "Let's roll!"........And that is why I will vote for Chuck Baldwin. To me, this is our last chance for all time to take a stand against total corruption.

I have my doubts that Chuck Baldwin will win the presidency, but a vote for him is a vote against pro illegal immigration.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    IMO. The GOP is at the do or die stage as a conservative party. I am going to stand my ground, and not vote for who the GOP tells me to, this time.

I feel we are in the same spot those passengers were on 9/11, when the terrorists took over the plane. Those passengers knew they had one chance to keep that plane from crashing into...God knows what. That is when they said, "Let's roll!"........And that is why I will vote for Chuck Baldwin. To me, this is our last chance for all time to take a stand against total corruption.

I have my doubts that Chuck Baldwin will win the presidency, but a vote for him is a vote against pro illegal immigration.
    .....ahhhh yes, the immortal words of Todd Beamer "Let's Roll". This should be Chuck Bladwin's mantra! Dunno about it being our LAST chance to take a stand against corruption, however a vote for McStain or Obama is a vote for amnesty and selling this country down the river IMO.

Trouble is, there are not as many people out there that are as educated on this issue or even the candidates as we are. If you think about it-this site is amazing. The storys come in at lightning speed, from all over the county and the world. Not many people get more than what the MSM spoon feeds them!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    It is a poor choice either way for those who want immigration enforcement and control on the border. The lesser of two evils if you will. McCain is the better choice and the safe play for the country.
    There is no lesser of two evils here, they are equally evil and they will be equally bad for the country. They are NOT OUR CHOICES, they are the choices of the globalist elites!!!! There is no safety with either one of them. Mc Cain has a horrific temper in addition to being a war monger and wanting amnesty for illegals. I would never vote for either one of these traitors.

I don't know what I'm going to do, this election is so disturbing. My husband and our teenagers tell me that I have no choice and that I will have to vote for McCain.

If he chooses Romney, I will definitely be voting for McCain. That would be the smartest thing that he could do in my humble opinion....is to choose Romney as his VP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I don't know what I'm going to do, this election is so disturbing. My husband and our teenagers tell me that I have no choice and that I will have to vote for McCain.

If he chooses Romney, I will definitely be voting for McCain. That would be the smartest thing that he could do in my humble opinion....is to choose Romney as his VP.
    It does not matter who he chooses for a running mate, Mc Cain is just like Bush. He has a dictator mentality. He will not listen to anyone and will do exactly what he pleases.This election is beyond disturbing, it is centered right in the middle of the twilight zone.

April
    Peter Gadiel was on Williams radio show Sunday. He had the pleasure of meeting Mc Cain and confronted him about his Amnesty agenda and McCain ended up screaming at him that it was because of people like Peter that he can not do his job.

Yeah the American people are in the way of Mc Cain and his globalist buddies agenda . It is obvious that Mc Cain is not working for us.

Oh, it is beyond disturbing, April. I can barely stand to even discuss it!

You know what I really want to do is to "not vote"....but I don't think that I have the ability in me to do that. I would feel so guilty on election day, and as the results came in. I would be even more heartsick if I hadn't voted.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm listening to all of you, to my family, and then on the rare occasions that I have a few minutes to myself....I try to weigh it all out and figure out in my own mind what I should do.

I was for Romney, so that will have an effect on me if he chooses him to be his running mate.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast